Start by marking “Elsa's Icy Magic & Anna's Act of Love: 2 Books in 1 (Disney Frozen)” as Want to Read:
Elsa's Icy Magic & Anna's Act of Love: 2 Books in 1 (Disney Frozen)

Elsa's Icy Magic & Anna's Act of Love: 2 Books in 1 (Disney Frozen)

Walt Disney Animation Studios presents an epic tale of adventure and comedy with Frozen. When the kingdom she loves is trapped in an eternal winter, it is up to Anna and the daring mountain man Kristoff to set out on an adventure filled with danger, magical creatures, and a hilarious snowman in order to find Anna's sister, the Snow Queen Elsa. Boys and girls ages 3–7 will ...more
Published October 1st 2013 by RH/Disney

To ask other readers questions about Elsa's Icy Magic & Anna's Act of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Elsa's Icy Magic & Anna's Act of Love

Ratri
Jan 03, 2015 Ratri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-story
I read the two in Indonesian version, so this review below delivered in bahasa Indonesia.

Elsa marah besar manakala mengetahui Anna bertunangan dengan Pangeran Hans. Dibekukannya seluruh kerajaan, bahkan Anna tak luput dari sihir beku itu. Anna bisa kembali normal bila mendapat tindakan cinta sejati. Apa yang dimaksud dengan tindakan cinta sejati ya? Dan siapa yang akan memberi tindakan tersebut?

Sihir beku Elsa benar-benar menimbulkan masalah. Kerajaan beku, Anna terkena semburan es, dan Elsa d
Kristen
Sep 13, 2016 Kristen rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids-books, disney
I didn't realize this was two books in one. When we got to the middle of the book, all of a sudden the pages were upside down! Haha. Flip it over and read the other story.

Both stories follow the Frozen storyline. Each one focuses on one of their stories. It's kind of fun to see the perspective of both sisters on the situations that occur. I think it's a unique idea for a kids book to show those different perspectives so that they can start learning early that everyone views things differently bu
Selena
Mar 02, 2014 Selena rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Compared to A Sister More Like Me, this one fell flat. The artwork was static, and the stories was just a rehash of the climax of the movie. There wasn't any point in reading it.

Worse, they felt the need to SPELL OUT the reason for the titles, because apparently no one can figure out what the story was about unless they SPELL OUT the title in bold letters every time the phrase appeared. So they SPELLED OUT the title at least four times in each story. When the story's just summing up the "excitin
Jasmine
Artwork was cute and slightly unexpected, and of course, Z LOVED it... But you know... just not my favorite. I told myself that I wouldn't read these over-produced, based-off-of-TV/movie books aloud with her at bedtime, but I couldn't avoid this one. She literally cried the first two or three times that I refused.
Rosa Cline
Feb 08, 2016 Rosa Cline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kids, baby-siblings
This was a neat two in one book. One book was one side of the book and then you flip the book and the other half of the book is the other story. One story was told from one sisters view point and the other story says the same story but from the other sisters view point.
Holly Letson
I read this last month. And, while I have not yet seen this film, I did enjoy these 2 short stories. I especially like the art in these stories.
Adam
Probably each of these separately would be 1 star, but they work together to make 2 stars.
ke-sha
Nov 20, 2014 ke-sha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was like a really fast recap of what happened in the film from both of the girls both of views.
Whole And
The double story format told from each sister's perspective is fantastic.
Carolyn Borgen
I would rate this a 5 star because the story is great and the artwork, of what you can view, is amazing. However, the pictures were cut off and you couldn't view the story in its full format on the Kindle. I would recommend not purchasing this story until they have reformatted it so you can view all of the pictures. However, if your looking for a book to purchase in paper format or loan from the library it's a fun one to read.
Gretchen
Cute childrens book suitable for younger toddlers. The artwork is beautiful, and my favorite part of either story. The storyline is simplistic and lacks subtlety, but that's to be expected for the targeted age group. While it lacks the layered plotlines and rich character arcs of the source material, it's fine as a bedtime story for a young Frozen fanatic.
Sarah Adamson
Feb 25, 2014 Sarah Adamson rated it really liked it
This is a 2 sided book - one side is the story of frozen from Anna's point of view and the other side is from Elsa's point of view. That makes it quite interesting but slightly repetitive when you choose the two books as the bedtime stories! Fun though and great pictures and choice of words.
mj
mj marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2016
Carrie
Carrie rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Ryan Roches
Ryan Roches rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
drowningmermaid
drowningmermaid rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Kim Jones
Kim Jones rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2016
Ranee Henderson
Ranee Henderson is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2016
nicole l. ware
nicole l. ware rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2016
Alarese Gaden
Alarese Gaden marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
Jessica Treesh
Jessica Treesh marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Sal Kuba
Sal Kuba rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
✨R a c h e l✨
✨R a c h e l✨ marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2016
Izabella Modeste
Izabella Modeste rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Constance  combs
Constance combs rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Tạ Quỳnh
Tạ Quỳnh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • A Tale of Two Sisters (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading)
  • Frozen: A Sister More Like Me
  • Barbie: Thumbelina
  • Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink
  • The Jungle Book
  • Mrs. McNosh and the Great Big Squash
  • Look for the Lorax
  • Minerva Louise on Christmas Eve
  • Dinner with OLIVIA
  • The Christmas Party (Disney Frozen)
  • Sofia's Magic Lesson (Sofia the First)
  • Mmmm, Cookies
  • Barbie and the Diamond Castle (Barbie)
  • Clifford's Spring Clean-Up
  • Duck & Goose Go to the Beach
  • Cows Can't Fly
  • Five Green and Speckled Frogs (Sing and Read Storybook)