Start by marking “Big Snowman, Little Snowman” as Want to Read:
Big Snowman, Little Snowman

Big Snowman, Little Snowman

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  285 ratings  ·  24 reviews
Walt Disney Animation Studios presents an epic tale of adventure and comedy withFrozen.When a prophecy traps a kingdom in eternal winter, Anna, a young dreamer, must team up with Kristoff, a daring mountain man, and his reindeer on the grandest of journeys to find Anna's sister, the Snow Queen Elsa, and put an end to her icy spell. Encountering mystical trolls, a hilarious ...more
Published October 1st 2013 by RH/Disney (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Big Snowman, Little Snowman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Big Snowman, Little Snowman

Merisha28
Big Snowman, Little Snowman (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading) by Tish Rabe
Print Length: 32 pages
Publisher: Random House/Disney (October 22, 2013)
Sold by: Random House LLC
ASIN: B00FMZSN8O

My Review~
I bought this book for my daughter after taking her to see Frozen. She loved the book and that she could recognize and read along with me. She just adores the step into reading books especially with all her beloved Disney characters on them. The illustrations in the book are as stunning and easy to gr
Miss Pippi the Librarian
Disney's Frozen comes to an easy reader format.

If you are familiar with the movie story line, this book retells the story. The snowmen are mentioned but they are not the stars of the book. As stated previously, the story of Frozen is retold. The wording of the reteling highlights opposites (happy/sad, on/off, in/out, etc). It's a fine book for early readers or for Frozen admirers.

Reviewed from a library copy.
Benjamin
Good for beginning readers

Good for beginning readers

My 6-year-old daughter enjoyed this book (she loves the movie), and she was able to read along on the pages. I like the way the book introduces contrasting words in all caps so they're easy to spot - it makes for a good opportunity to discuss the capitalized words and talk about them specifically. Nice job with this.
Jane
It took me a couple of reads to realize that this was a rhyming book because the rhythm is a bit off. Each section illustrates opposites, in and out, together and apart, and it's all beautifully illustrated, loosely following the storyline of Frozen. This is a good pick for beginning readers, especially if they are fans of Frozen. It can also be read to younger children who are learning about opposites.
Kristen Jaques
Not sure if this is a valid criticism or not, but the way the story is presented here would make no sense if you hadn't seen the movie. The author should have gone with just showing opposites or retelling the story. They tried to do both and ended up with kind of a mess.
Alexander Schoenen
Rip off

No story, nothing. Lasts for two minutes max. Not even worth one star.
Without knowing the movie this book would make no sense whatsoever.
Pea Easter-butcher
I love frozen by Tyaira

I love it cause we read it together.
I wanna be Elsa because I love her singing and because they couldn't keep her in jail.
Charlotte A Fondren
Loved the book

Loved the book, my daughter asked to read again. she enjoyed the pictures as well.
looking forward to reading it again with her

Jessica M. Amos
Good for first grader

Fun rhymes and cute story! My daughter could read many of the words and enjoyed the story. Good purchase choice!
Becki
Good

my granddaughter liked this book very much. Frozen is the best!!!!!!!!!! we saw the movie and think it's the best Disney movie ever!!!
Sarah Adamson
Early reader, early ideas version of Frozen. A very basic outline of the story but nice rhyming and of course expressions and illustrations. I just love Olaf!
Brandan L Barrios
My kid loves this book

almost as much as the movie. we read it just about every night and she reads along with me when we do
Leigha Campbell
Fun fun

My bub enjoyed this book. This book is full of sight words too. It also helps that it is Frozen.
Alyn
This book just showed characters from the movie Frozen and compared stuff like the title, Big vs Small. It wasn't a fun read but at least the pictures are enjoyable.
Celticoracle
Slightly cuter than Anna's Best Friends - but still three stars only for Mini-Me's sake.
Charissa
Renae's current favorite learning-to-read book!
kim
not bad for a step 1 reader!
Conquering Dinner
A nice easy reader for your little Frozen fan.
Jennifer Lavoie
Bought it for my beginning readers because it's Frozen and I loved that movie and thought they would too! I enjoyed the rhyming and the opposites. A fun way to teach the kids some new concepts.
bryan giddens
Good starter story

the kids love the recognizable pictures and easy to read story although the names are tough for a level 1 book
stephanie
Great

Cool for kids and adults to read Together.
Tortla
Cute, colorful, and simple without being condescending or uninteresting for the adult who's probably reading it to the little kid.
Scott Sbihli
Cool:)

great book for kids,I would read this book over and over!!!!
you must read it my kid loved it :)

Lauri Meyers
Easy reader does a good job of telling the whole story of the movie while weaving in antonyms (up/down, in/out, etc.)
Christie
Christie marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
  • A Tale of Two Sisters (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading)
  • Anna's Best Friends (Disney Frozen) (Step into Reading)
  • Fancy Nancy: Too Many Tutus (I Can Read, Level1)
  • A Day in the Sun (Disney Frozen)
  • Biscuit and the Baby
  • What Is a Princess? (Disney Princess)
  • Pete's Big Lunch (Pete the Cat: I Can Read)
  • Knitty Kitty
  • Dora Loves Boots
  • Driving Buddies (Step into Reading) (Cars movie tie in)
  • Alphablock
There's No Place Like Space: All About Our Solar System (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library) Oh the Things You Can Do That Are Good for You! Oh, Baby, the Places You'll Go! Clam I am My, Oh My--A Butterfly!: All About Butterflies