Start by marking “Space Space Space: Stories About the Time When Men Will Be Adventuring to the Stars” as Want to Read:

Stories about the time when men will be adventuring to the stars.
Selection, introduction, and commentaries by William Sloane.
Hardcover, First Printing, 288 pages
Published 1953 by Franklin Watts, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Space Space Space, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Space Space Space

Steven
Jun 11, 2014 Steven rated it it was amazing
I found this book in a box, marked free, outside an abandoned antique shop. How sad someone never thought this book was worth picking up. Absolutely wonderfully simple but facilitating stories from the early age of Scifi and the Space Race. These stories are wonderful, if this book was a collection I would gladly buy all the rest right now. Everything about this book was just great and I can't say enough about it.
Kyle
Jul 06, 2014 Kyle rated it really liked it
I've read a lot of these compilations of old (1950s) SF stories, but this one somehow feels nicer and more interesting than most--like, I'll hold onto it and share with kids of my own one day.
Ralph Carlson
Oct 29, 2016 Ralph Carlson rated it really liked it
A collection of ten great stories all published originally in the late 40s and very early 50s. Although I had read several of them as a teenager, it was like reading them all for the first time. A great little selection.
Mary
Mary rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2016
C.M. Stultz
C.M. Stultz rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Paul
Paul rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2013
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
J.
J. added it
Jul 20, 2013
Brandon
Brandon marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Cambria
Cambria marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Vinny Cotroneo
Vinny Cotroneo marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
eric botton
eric botton marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016