Start by marking “Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3)
Preview

Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy #3)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  5,885 ratings  ·  1,058 reviews
With more lives at stake and games in motion, Ellie, Camden and Javier form an uneasy alliance that will take them from the treacherous streets of inner-city Mexico to the wilds of the Honduran jungles in order to find their freedom. But with liberty just on the horizon, the cost might come at their own redemption.
Published October 15th 2013 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Bold Tricks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bold Tricks

Panic by J.A. HussSimple Perfection by Abbi GlinesSafe with Me by Kristen ProbyConvicted by Aleatha RomigEverything for Us by M. Leighton
September & October 2013 releases!
17th out of 278 books — 1,148 voters
The Edge of Always by J.A. RedmerskiMine by Katy EvansSimple Perfection by Abbi GlinesKing Hall by Scarlett DawnThe Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
Fall 2013 New Adult releases
34th out of 175 books — 648 voters

More lists with this book...

Karina Halle
Aug 25, 2013 Karina Halle is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
The book is done. The Trilogy is done. Yes, I cried big time. Man...fucking LOVE these characters and I really hate to say goodbye...*sob*

Dudes. I. loved. this. book.

Lucia
SPOILER-FREE REVIEW:

After unique and exciting Sins & Needles and after intense and emotional Shooting Scars believe me that THIS is going to be the most phenomenal and mind-blowing instalment in the series!

My Javier, Ellie and Camden:

The unthinkable has happened - Ellie, Camden and Javier have to unite to dig themselves out of the mess they created in previous book. But is it even possible for the three of them to cooperate after everything that had happened? Everyone wants to do things thei
3 NO SPOILERS…UNLESS YOU CLICK ON THE SPOILERS LINK BELOW STARS

(view spoiler)
Emily May
***NO SPOILERS***

The Artists Trilogy has been one of my favourite series of all time. Really. It has broken all my rules about contemporary romances, love triangles, "bad boys"... everything. I have loved Ellie, Camden and Javier; they have made me sad, frustrated and angry at times, but damn, have I loved them. As soon as this third and final installment was made available to me, I snatched it up with an eagerness that will only be understood by those people who have truly fallen in love with a
~IreneOust~♥s~Søren~Ben O'Callahan~Joe Callahan~Nick Pagano~Spin~Deacon~Isaac~Carlo~

Uhm ... NO.

DNF @ 28% ... I am not a fan of being forced to feel a certain way about characters. No disrespect, Karina. I enjoyed the previous 3 books in this saga but this one just didn't sit right with me. *** Just to be clear, my feelings re: this book have nothing to do with the outcome in the end (which I was prepared for and have no issues with) but with the way the characters were presented to us in this vs other books in the series.

Looking forward to your Dirty Angels series ...

#teamJAVI
Christy
4 Final Stars!

photo 6246622b-3d36-42e3-8be2-0cec1bccde64_zpsee94b041.jpg

Bold Tricks... one of my most anticipated books of the year. The final book in one of the most kick ass series I have ever read. Did it have some amazing parts? Yes. Was it full of action and suspense? Yes. Did we get some HOT scenes? Hell yes. Was the writing incredible? Yep. Did it measure up to the rest of the series? For me, not quite.

We start out right where Shooting Scars leaves off... In Mexico. Ellie, Camden, and Javier. All three together. With similar goals. They all wan
Duchess Nicole
"This wasn't romantic any more; this was tragic, and it was all my fault."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I already knew I would enjoy this series before I started it. There are just some authors that click for me, and Halle is one of them. And this is a darker, grittier, and yet more realistic side of Karina Halle than her Experiment in Terror series. But no less exciting, just different.

Since book one, I've watched all three of these characters...Ellie Watt, Camden McQueen, and Ja
Catarina
4 I-Can’t-Believe-This-Is-The-End Stars!!

description

I will not say everything that happens in this book, because I don’t want to spoil, especially if you’re in the middle of the series.
Basically, after the end of Shooting Scars, we have Ellie getting ready to a do a very dangerous thing and she is depending of both Camden and Javier (way to piss off the fans of both teams, Karina!).
She not only will have to learn how to get out of this alive and with a chance of a relatively normal life, but in the end
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
Finally.... The final installment.....

With this being said, I cannot possibly tell you anything about this book without giving away spoilers, but I won't do that!
ALL I will say
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
5 and 6 and hell... 7 Awesome and Amazing, Unique and Tattooed, Bloody Perfect Stars

When everything else fails you, Karina Halle delivers... *bowing*

Until I find all the words to describe this mindblowing finale to a wild trilogy, I small teaser for y'all:

*full review to follow*

Cover and Blurb Reveal:

Stacia (the 2010 club)
I'm sitting on this side of evil today.

Why, you ask? Because I know that Bold Tricks comes out in a few days and I think I'm going to be looking forward to the public reaction of this book. Of course, there will be at least a few pre-determined fangirl reviews, but I'm thinking that we'll also see at least a few pissy rants.

I look forward to the rants. Speaking of rants, did anyone else think one of the characters had at least one or two moments which seemed off? Or was that just me? I don'
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
description

I couldn't wait to jump right into this book and I enjoyed every minute of it!

My Thoughts:

Ellie: I loved how she handled everything even if some things took me by surprise!

Camden: Oh, how I love him & I love how he couldn't fight his feelings!

Javier: He is what he is and KH made that very clear. I was a bit shocked that he didn't fight more. Can he be redeemed? Hell No and he doesn't want to be.

Favorite scene: Fun in the mud baby!

Favorite new character: Derek but close second is V
Jill

*Spoiler free review

On one side of me was Camden McQueen, on the other was Javier Bernal. One more light than dark, one more dark than light. Both men had come for me. Both men had loved me.

Having been pretty disappointed in the first book in the series (mainly due to the heroine, Ellie), each book for me did get progressively better. Though I was not particularly engaged in the romance/s (and was not cheering for either Camden or Javier), I found the story with its secrets, betrayals and dr
Fathima
Yaaaaaay !

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you Karina !!!
Lise *friends don't flag*
5 BIG "I need you to make me good” Stars!

description

“Then the sun rose and his lips lightened my soul and his heart set me free”

It is no secret that I have read every book Karina Halle has written and that I pretty much loved every single one. In The Artists Trilogy I was introduced to Ellie/Eden, Camden, Javier and a wonderful host of secondary characters.
It grabbed me with S&N, took me on a wild ‘grifting’ ride of deceit, revenge, lust and love.

Then I read On Every Street, the prequel novella in th
Patrycja

*Contains minor spoilers of previous books *

image

After reading breath taking, emotional roller coaster, that Halle released in the beginning of the year, I fell in love with her writing and entincing storytelling. Her stories are simply wonderful mix of suspense and romance, but as much as I adored Sins & Needles and loved Ellie and Camden in the first installemnt of The Artist Trilogy, Shooting Scars was only good, Bold Tricks just… okay.

Somewhere along I started to lose my love for Ellie. Fro
Amy (Foxy)
Oct 16, 2013 Amy (Foxy) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: Sanaa
Bold Tricks is a continuation of The Artist Trilogy. It's a conclusion to the Ellie, Camden and Javier story.

Ellie's love triangle is complicated:
On one side of me was Camden McQueen, on the other was Javier Bernal. One more light than dark, one more dark than light. Both men had loved me. And both of them I had seriously underestimated.

The story was action packed from page one to the very end.
description

If loving Javier is wrong than I don't want to be right. Just saying.

SERIES:
Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1) by Karina Halle Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2) by Karina Halle Bold Tricks (The Artists Trilogy, #3) by Karina Halle
Cliffhangers.

N
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Happy Release Day!!!
Love this series x

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Wowza... This final book was beyond amazing, an epic conclusion to a fabulous series.

The book continues on Ellie-Javier-Camden's journey in seeking revenge and rescuing characters. I was on an adrenaline high from start to finish. There was plenty of violence, a few shockers and yes at 90% My. Heart. Freaking. Stopped!!!(No joke!)

On the romance side, I've been Team Javier for most of the series and in this book he is his usual charming self.

I could have s
Megan
This book is incredible! My favorite book in the series. The perfect intense, high octane, action-packed ending to The Artists Trilogy. Get ready, readers. This book will have you hooked from start to finish; gasping, laughing, crying, yelling, possibly throwing things. I don't know how Karina does it, but she has blown the lid off of this shit. I am in awe...
Brandi
 photo Artists_zps46d69b84.jpg

An edgy, action-packed, mind-blowing conclusion to a PHENOMENAL SERIES! I LOVE these characters. EllieCamdenJavierGus The Artists Trilogy is going down as one of my ALL-TIME favorite reads! Simply put, these books are PERFECTION. Not going to lie though, my greedy book-whorish ways leave me wanting more - I am insatiable. I don’t want to be responsible for spoiling anything so, this is all you get from me – Bold Tricks is a non-stop thrill ride, filled with nail-biting, wtf moments. Be ready to
Anna
so picking up right where Shooting Scars left off

my heart : was with Camden that nerdy tattooed Hulk

my puta girl parts : Javier baby!!!

so damn conflicted!!!

I'm still on vacation in Mexico and with all the real life sexy Javiers walking around. damn this book was so effing hot!!! muy caliente!!!! when I get back home to the States I plan on lighting this review up. This book was perfection!!! no spoilers here : but always bet on your heart!!! Team Camden <33333

" Tell me angel, what is it a
JaHy♕ Bitchy  Goddess ♥'s  everything CrAzY  ☿
With a heavy heart I must DNF (for now). .. I wanted to love this book, be consumed by it ,unfortunately I was not .... it has NOTHING to do w/ the love triangle as in my humble opinion , there isn't one. I hope I'm not coming across as cruel, that is not my intention.. I don't think its fair when reviewers bash just to gain notoriety. In fact, I'm writing this review in hopes of preventing others from doing so. Please don't allow my opinion stop you from reading Bold Tricks.. I will finish the ...more
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5 Stars!

Note: This is NOT a standalone. Should be read after Shooting Scars!

The Artists Trilogy was one of the series on my tippety-top TBR list so I started reading the first three books in preparation for Bold Tricks' release! Each of those books were phenomenal !! The intensity culminated as I finished each book and so I had high expectations for Bold Tricks, hoping it would give me answers and the conclusion I was waiting for! While book 3 is a well-written, action-packed conclusion to th
♥Rachel♥
Buckle up kiddies!! You are in for one hell of a ride! AMAZING!! Love this series, love this ending! It was an action packed adrenaline rush!

Bold Tricks picks up where we left off in Shooting Scars with Ellie, Camden, and Javier working together to get Gus, and maybe Ellie’s mother, back from the evil drug lord Travis. Can we trust Javier to come through, especially now that Camden is in the picture? Also, Ellie feels awful for giving in to self-doubt and Javier in the previous book. Ellie know
Paula

The Artists Trilogy is a suspenseful, action-packed, cunning, intelligent story with an incredibly complex and sinfully sexy love triangle. It’s my most favorite series of 2013. I love these characters. I love the edgy and gritty writing style. I love the deft plotting. And I love that sexy, nerdy hunk of a man, Camden McQueen. It’s not too often I read a series where each book in a trilogy gets a perfect score. This is the perfect, bittersweet ending to a phenomenal series.

In Bold Tricks, we p
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen

*****5 +++++ AMAZING CAPTIVATING ELLIE STARS*****

ARC provided by Grand Central Publishing via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

All quotes aretaken from this pre-published copy and may be altered or omitted from the final copy.

So we have already gone through Sins & Needles where we experience Ellie and her back story with Javier and Camden.

Then we went on a journey with Camden and Gus through Mexico in order to get Ellie back from Javier in Shooting Scars.

Now we finally get the la
Kelena
4.2 Soul Shattering Passionate Final-GoodBye Stars
description

“Every minute that goes by, you fill my heart. I don’t
know what I’d do without you, Ellie. I’ve been so close to losing you.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Trio started their journey of Mission rescue Gus and Ellie's Mother. And they all gone ammo to kick some serious ass....

One one side of me was Camden McQueen, on the other was Javier Bernal. One more light than dark, one more dark than light. Both men had come for me, both med had
Andrea

Be still, my heart!
What a wild and crazy ride this series has been. I honestly find myself a little sad to see it ending.
Raw, gritty, passion fueled, and twisted, heart shattering betrayals that will keep you at the edge of your seat and yes, love. Above all love...love so irrationally overwhelming, so utterly consuming that it's teetering on the verge of obsession. The kind of love that can defeat any obstacle and survive against all odds...and believe me, the odds were stacked against them...
I
Kim  *Mo Chridhe*

It pains me to say that the conclusion of The Artists Trilogy has not succeeded in giving me "the feels," which is what I aim to achieve and is my primary criteria for rating a book. I don't know if it has to do with the timing (I was in the middle of a fantasy romance series that I was enjoying), or if it's because I never bought the idea of Camden as an action type of hero. One thing I loved about this series was the magneticism of its flawed characters, but in this installment, I fel
Rabidreading
**Find this and other reviews @ The Demon Librarian**

An Epic Conclusion

I have been torturing myself over this review for what seems like forever. How do I write about a book that affected me as deeply as Bold Tricks did? How can I possibly convey the sheer awesomeness of this trilogy? How do I inspire other readers to drop everything and run to their nearest online bookstore to grab a copy of these books?

How?!

The answer is simple: I can't. Nothing I write about this book will come anywhere cl
  • Panic (Rook and Ronin, #3)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • The End of Games (The Single Lady Spy, #2)
  • Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 "Taken" (My Masters' Nightmare, #1)
  • Sempre: Redemption (Forever, #2)
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
  • Collateral (Blood & Roses, #6)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • White Walls (Asylum, #2)
Karina Halle is a former travel writer and rock music journalist and the USA TODAY bestselling author of Love, in English, The Artists Trilogy, Experiment in Terror and other wild and romantic reads. She lives in a 1920's farmhouse on a bucolic island off the coast of British Columbia with her husband and her rescue pup, where she drinks a lot of wine, hikes a lot of trails, and devours a lot of b ...more
More about Karina Halle...

The Artists Trilogy (3 books)
  • Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1)
  • Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2)
Sins & Needles (The Artists Trilogy, #1) Love, in English (Love, in English, #1) Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1) Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy, #2) On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)

“I don't want to love you, Ellie, but I do love you. I can't stop myself. I've been try to since the moment I saw you with him. You broke me, you broke my fucking heart. You broke me into so many pieces that I didn't think I could find myself again. And I'm so damn scared, I'm scared just like you. You've always been my love, Ellie Watt, since the very beginning. Since the moment I saw your face, your beautiful, young face on that hot, dry day in Palm Valley. You were water for my soul, even in high school. You made me feel like I had another half, someone else who understood what it was like to be unwanted.” 21 likes
“I fucking need you and I need you to forgive me. I need that more than anything in the world! I need you to make me good.” 19 likes