Start by marking “Crimson Psyche (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crimson Psyche (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #3)

Crimson Psyche (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist #3)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This is the British version, with UK spelling, punctuation, phrases, etc.

Psychologist Kismet Knight’s life changed for ever when she discovered a preternatural underworld and became involved with gorgeous, centuries-old Devereux, the powerful leader of a vampire coven. But it’s brought her plenty of new, undead clients and a certain amount of notoriety. When she agrees to
Paperback, UK Edition, 400 pages
Published January 2nd 2014 by Jo Fletcher Books (first published December 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Crimson Psyche, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crimson Psyche

Kristin L.
I have read and enjoyed the first two books in the Dr. Kismet Knight series. This book is a rewrite of the story titled "Dark Harvest." I started to read Dark Harvest but put it aside to read this version.

Honestly, I liked the story. Kismet is a likeable character, and I really enjoyed getting to know Victoria. I had rather guessed about Maxie, and thought she was being influenced as well. And of course, what is there not to love about Devereux? (sigh)

I will say that while the story was good, I
Sibilla
I love Lynda Hilburns Books and her Book Series that follows Kismet Knight, the Vampire Psychologist. This one was more about Kismet and less with snippets about the sessions with clients, which I also like. They are fun and also very interesting. But I can live with it, that they were not as present in this book as in the other ones, I feel.

The main story is the same as it was already portrayed in the original second book "dark harvest". Kismet has a lot to endure and has a lot to deal with. I
meghann
Tena
This book was the best of the three, in my opinion. The action was nonstop, the romance was fantastic and suspense will keep you on the edge of your chair. Sexy as Hell Devereux is even better than before!

A powerful demon has set his sights on Kismet. An intriguing cast of characters come to her defense or some not so much, but the twists will keep you turning pages until the very satisfying end.

Another must read. And Lynda, is there another book? I'm hooked.
Shannon
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I read these books for the lols. In fact I'm not sure why anyone would read it for any other reason. Opening chapter and Lynda, you have not let me down. It's just plain fun, in that trashy kind of way.
Miriam
Try as I might I couldn't buy the second book of this series, so with some trepidation I tried directly the third.
Great book!

Jane Yang
=,= well it was worse of the three books but i still like it a lot ^_^
haha that moment when you realise it was kismet who defeated all the bad guys

where is book 4!!!???! XP
i am sad i finished T^T
Lila
(I was fortunate enough to win a copy of this book for free through Goodreads First Reads; review coming soon!)

Psychology AND vampires? Yes please.

I'm going to review this book as soon as possible, but, I loved the concept so much that I'm choosing to read the first two books... first! I hope you don't mind, Lynda, but I'm very excited for this series and didn't want spoilers by reading this book before the others.
Series? Check.
Vampires? Check.
Suspense/Mystery? Check.
Sex? Check.
Humor? Check.

Yup. I think this will be a good one! Thankfully I was fortunate enough to win a copy of this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

Review coming up soon.
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Chucky123
Chucky123 marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Aryauna
Aryauna marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Estrella
Estrella marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Thays Hammond
Thays Hammond marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Nicole Donze
Nicole Donze marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Emma-Louise
Emma-Louise marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Hailey Carter
Hailey Carter marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Vely
Vely marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Laura added it
Sep 28, 2014
Stephy Auditore
Stephy Auditore marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Amber Kestner
Amber Kestner marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Shelah
Shelah marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
  • The Hidden Rune Of Iron (Spellcrackers.com #5)
  • Heaven Sent (Channeling Morpheus, #3.1)
  • Conspiracy of Silence
  • Vampire Assassin (A Jane Novella)
  • Bleu Moon
  • Blue Moon Rising (The Patroness, #1)
  • Nice Girl
  • Bloodshifted (Edie Spence, #5)
  • The eBay Code (Book 2)
  • Woman King (Dark Horse Trilogy, #1)
  • Kindred (Kindred, #1)
  • Blood and Bullets (Deacon Chalk: Occult Bounty Hunter #1)
  • The War (Ultimate Power #2)
  • Lazar's Mission (Jack Lazar Series, #3)
  • Three Months in Florence
  • La Luxure: Discover Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #1)
  • Stage Fright
  • Blood and Other Cravings: Original Stories of Vampires and Vampirism by Today's Greatest Writers of Dark Fiction
Lynda's books can be classified as urban fantasy/dark fantasy with romance, suspense/mystery, satire, horror, humor and sex.

Lynda Hilburn writes paranormal fiction. More specifically, she writes vampire books. After a childhood filled with invisible friends, sightings of dead relatives and a fascination with the occult, turning to the paranormal was a no-brainer. In her other reality, she makes he
More about Lynda Hilburn...
The Vampire Shrink  (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #1) Dark Harvest (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #3) Blood Therapy (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #2) Until Death Do Us Part (Kismet Knight, #1.5) Devereux: The Night Before Kismet (Kismet Knight, Vampire Psychologist)