Start by marking “Derailed: Living with Fibrosing Mediastinitis” as Want to Read:
Derailed: Living with Fibrosing Mediastinitis

Derailed: Living with Fibrosing Mediastinitis

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
A concise guide for patients living with a rare disease called fibrosing mediastinitis.
Paperback
Published 2012 by Red Treehouse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Derailed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Derailed

Nick Hansen
Feb 23, 2014 Nick Hansen rated it it was ok
Great introductory read. My wife has lived with this disease for more than 17 years, longer than I've known her. There wasn't much that was new to me but the presentation is concise and human readable. I'd say it was enjoyable but the topic hits close to home which makes it hard.
Lisa
May 03, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it
Interesting book about my husband's disease. I already knew all of the information though.
Muslim Alkafaji
Muslim Alkafaji is currently reading it
Mar 19, 2015
Roggkelly
Roggkelly marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015

TJ Askren drinks too much coffee, obsessively collects notebooks and pens and is happiest when she is cruising a long winding road on her motorcycle.

She was raised in Cincinnati, OH and graduated with a Bachelors of Nursing from the Ohio State University. She has been a critical care/emergency RN for 27 years. She has published short stories in "Frighten the Horses" and "Common Lives."

TJ can be f
More about T.J. Askren...