Start by marking “Blindfolds (Wicked, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Blindfolds (Wicked, #0.5)

Blindfolds (Wicked 0.5)

Hidden secrets, infatuation, and a touch of the supernatural consume eighteen-year-old Ashley Stevens during her first semester in college.

When Ashley arrives late on the first day of her sociology class, she meets Natalie—who she quickly develops a friendship with. Early on in their friendship, Ashley discovers that there is something going on with Natalie, and becomes in
Paperback, 2nd edition, 176 pages
Published March 2nd 2013 by Createspace (first published October 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Blindfolds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blindfolds

Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews)
Oct 01, 2016 Tabitha (Bows & Bullets Reviews) rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: YA fans
Shelves: first-reads, reviewed
The review is also available on my blog, Bows & Bullets Reviews

This is, in my opinion a young adult fiction novel worth reading. It is the story of Ashley Stevens’ first semester in college and her relationship with Natalie, a new found friend and Jeremy, a love interest. It is set in modern times and told from the first person perspective.

Blindfolds was a quick read that kept my attention. What is Natalie hiding? What will happen with Jeremy? How will Ashley's first meeting with her fratern
Wanda
May 10, 2013 Wanda rated it liked it

This is a hard review to write. Because on one hand, I did enjoy the book enough to finish it. But on the other hand, it just ended. It felt unfinished. This novella is about Ashley whose starting college. She ends up being friends with a beautiful girl named Natalie. Natalie's friendship starts off as easy but then takes a turn on the mysterious side. She seems like she's a bit off and Ashley can't put her finger on it.

In walks Jeremy, her new love interest. At first things started a little h
CJ
Apr 30, 2013 CJ rated it it was ok
Shelves: first-reads
"Blindfolds" by Lisa Campbell came to me through a goodreads giveaway first-reads contest. It is a novella 166 pages long and a prequel to "The Wicked." As far as telling a complete story, I feel Blindfolds fell short of the mark. The novella introduced characters, but I still felt a complete stranger to the main character in "The Wicked" if the sneak peak in the back of the novella is anything to go by. There was a romance, but it was never fully resolved; there was some paranormal storytelling ...more
Joanne
Nov 17, 2010 Joanne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having just completed my second year of college, I could relate to some of the insecurities felt by the character "Ashley". College life can be challenging and rewarding. You are trying to find out who you are. I felt exactly how she must have felt on more than one occasion. The ending made me want to know more.
~Tormiester~
It was a fairly good book. The romance is not all that it's cracked up to be, so if that's the reason you want to read this book then don't. This book has it's fair share of drama, maybe too much for a book about non-paranormals or high school snobs. The beginning, I have to say, does drag you in. My advice, hold on until the book is over then run like heck!
Tanisha
Nov 29, 2010 Tanisha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked that the main characters were all in college. This was a nice change because all the young adult books i have been reading take place in high school. The story kept my interest until the end. I still wanted to know a little more about Natalie by the end.
Nichole Coppez
I was so excited when I won this book on Goodreads giveaways. This was a very quick read that kept my attention. However,I was very disappointed that it ended so abruptly. I found that the story was all over the place and in the end didn't make any sense.
Khalia Hades
Nov 26, 2013 Khalia Hades rated it really liked it
liked the story but there needed to be a little more development with Ashley's character being biracial. I also thought the writing was nice, except I wanted to see more drama, and more friction between the characters. The romance scenes were done nicely, but I personally wanted to see more heat.
Tracey
Jan 01, 2011 Tracey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I was pleased to get this book as a goodreads giveaway. It was a very quick read, and had me gripped at the beggining. However the ending came too quickly, and did not wrap up the story very well.
Karen Mccraw
The book was easy to read - maybe a bit dis-jointed and a little too much drama. I did enjoy it though.
Andrea
Andrea rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2011
Brenda Glendenning
Loved it. Lisa I hope there will be more to come.
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it it was ok
Nov 25, 2010
Danea
Danea rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Reader's Paradise
Reader's Paradise rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2011
Renee
Renee rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2011
Flo
Sep 16, 2011 Flo rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2,5 stars
lizzy
lizzy rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Rita
Rita rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2010
Nicole Davis
Nicole Davis rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2013
Janae
Janae rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2010
Jenny / Wondrous Reads
Jenny / Wondrous Reads marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2010
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Neverdust
Neverdust marked it as to-read
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Michele(mluker) Luker
Michele(mluker) Luker marked it as to-read
The Rainbow Zebra
The Rainbow Zebra marked it as to-read
Julie S.
Julie S. marked it as to-read
Mindy/fangedmom
Mindy/fangedmom marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2010
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2010
Rae
Rae marked it as to-read
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Vicky Riggio
Vicky Riggio marked it as to-read
Diane Vinesett
Diane Vinesett marked it as to-read
Gogo713
Gogo713 marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Jennifer Defoy
Jennifer Defoy marked it as to-read
Mira
Mira marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2010
Tamara
Tamara added it
Aug 25, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2010
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2010
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2010
Lynne Jackson
Lynne Jackson marked it as to-read
Kasey
Kasey marked it as to-read
y-bug
y-bug marked it as to-read
  • The View from the Top
  • Friend Is Not a Verb
  • The Forest of Adventures (Knight Trilogy, #1)
  • David's Song
  • Green
  • Wish
  • Sinful
  • Tagged
  • Temperature: Dead + Rising (Temperature, #1)
  • Rendezvous Rock
  • Animal House
  • Everybody Present: Mindfulness in Education
Lisa Campbell's Wicked trilogy is the only body of work written under this name. She continues to write novels using a pseudonym.

Ms. Campbell graduated from the University of Akron with a Bachelor Arts degree in English. She works part-time as an educator in the inner city schools. On the days when she is not working to inspire young minds, she likes to spend her spare time reading, plotting stori
More about Lisa Campbell...

Wicked (3 books)
  • The Wicked (Wicked, #1)
  • Reckoning (Wicked, #2)