Start by marking “My Wicked Valentine (Club Wicked, #1)” as Want to Read:
My Wicked Valentine (Club Wicked, #1)

My Wicked Valentine (Club Wicked #1)

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,107 Ratings  ·  85 Reviews
Lucia Roa needs a miracle to keep her fledgeling event planning business from going under. When she gets word about the opportunity of a lifetime to do a Valentine's Day party for an elite club in Washington D.C. she jumps at the chance, only finding out that the party isn't for just any club, it is for the premier private BDSM club, Wicked. Desperate for a chance to make ...more
Published February 12th 2013 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about My Wicked Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Wicked Valentine

Back-Up by A.M. MaddenLife's A Cappella by Yessi SmithFighting for You by Sydney LandonRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloNight Owl by M. Pierce
Platypire Reviews Top Books of December 2013
87th out of 376 books — 656 voters
Make Me, Sir by Cherise SinclairClub Shadowlands by Cherise SinclairDark Citadel by Cherise SinclairLean on Me by Cherise SinclairBreaking Free by Cherise Sinclair
GlitterKink BDSM
35th out of 134 books — 129 voters

More lists with this book...

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Posted on Under the Covers

Lucia Roa is an event planner hoping to catch a big break with this opportunity to mange a Valentine’s Day part for an elite club in Washington. However, she is in for a little shock when she finds out that this isn’t just some romantic party, it’s actually a BDSM party for private members of the club called Wicked. Tired of doing sweet sixteen parties, Lucia tries her hand at landing the job but instead finds herself in hot water when she introduced to the hottie CEO n
 Rosebud
Feb 12, 2013 Rosebud rated it it was amazing
All Isaac O'Keefe has to do is wow the Club Wicked membership by arranging a terrific Valentine's Day party and he's in as the newest member of the board. Easier said than done when it's an exclusive BDSM club that caters to the elite and famous in the Washington DC area. Taking a gamble on an unknown event party planner might be risky but if she succeeds he's a shoe in. On the other side if she fails.....

Lucia Roa goes to a job interview with few details on the party event but big on ideas. Dis
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Feb 21, 2013 ♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: New to BDSM
Combine a hot Latina lover with a suave sexual deviant and it will spark into sweet kinky sex. Ms. Mayburn kicks off another erotic trilogy with fun characters and a stroll through a BDSM playground. Lucia Roa is a determined entrepreneur starting out her party planning business. In the Washington DC area, this means she needs to meet the mover and shakers. Through a referral, she’s applying to be the party planner for an exclusive club’s Valentine Day party.

Issac O’Keefe is one of the elite. He
Sheryl
Feb 13, 2013 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
I can count off ONE HAND how many Doms/Masters i have EVER SWOONED OVER in a book and Issac O'Keefe bloody TOPS THEM ALL!!!! *LE SIGH* Only Ann Mayburn could do this to me with her characters and stories. She has a KNACK for writing stories that are SMOKIN' HOT but OH-SO-SWEET and My Wicked Valentine is most definitely that!!

And in case you missed my status updates on this book; i SERIOUSLY NEED/WANT an Isaac... like STAT!!!

Bravo Ms. Mayburn!! ANOTHER book of yours to go on my LOVED-IT shelf :
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Asher's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

5 Stars

My Wicked Valentine took me on an emotional roller coaster ride, that left me panting for more! The depth and character that each of her characters have is amazing!

It all starts with an upcoming Valentines Day party at the top BDSM club in D.C. where a just starting event planner (Lucia Roa) gets set up by her mentor, and meets a prominent member of the club (Isaac O’Keefe). Fireworks erupt between the two, setting the stage for the in
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Rating: 3.5 HEARTS

This is adorable! Its been a while since I've read a romance that has the "right" kind of cliches in it, but Ann Mayburn’s My Wicked Valentine took me back to the good ol’ days and left me smiling like an idiot. This is the sort of read to pass a few short hours with and actually swoon over the not too shabby romance.

I’ll just jump the gun and get right to the heart of the story: the BDSM element. While this theme has its rough side, here it is delivered on a much lighter tone
Erzabet Bishop
Feb 15, 2013 Erzabet Bishop rated it it was amazing
My Wicked Valentine
Ann Mayburn

Contemporary

M/F. BDSM. Toys. Anal Play. Spanking. Voyeurism

198 pages

Lucia is an event planner with her own newly formed business and works very hard to make ends meet. She also works 20 hours a week at her family's restaurant to help make ends meet. Last month things were very tight and she had to choose between groceries and having her lights on. Mrs. Florentine, Lucia's mentor, has turned her on to a possible large party that is looking for a new party planner and
Becca
Feb 19, 2013 Becca rated it really liked it
This was another great story by Ann Mayburn. There are a handful of authors I can count on for solid writing and a sprinkling of humor in their stories - Ann is in that group for me.

I loved Lucia, she was strong, smart, went after what she wanted despite the normal doubts and anxieties. She had some body issues, but they were refreshingly minor and not a part of her character which seems to happen so often.

Isaac was closer to a stereotype, but I enjoyed his inner dialog while rolling my eyes at
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
This was a first from this author and I have to say it was a really good erotic start to a series.
I like both characters. Lucia was a great character. She had spunk and I even liked that she was Latina too with curves. You don't get to many of those. She also had an attitude on her too. She really was a strong willed person until of course Isaac entered her life. He started out as a jerk but worked his way into my like list. He was the hot CEO who was trying to find a caterer for the Valentine'
Lisa Medley
Jun 21, 2013 Lisa Medley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-books
I have to admit, I was a little obsessed with this book. Started reading it as a reward for walking on the treadmill then began sneaking in paragraphs at stoplights the next day while driving around for work. Finally had to take a REALLY LONG coffee break at Starbucks so I could finish it!

Ann Mayburn, you have created a monster.

Sadly, I'm fairly certain I'm not emotionally or physically capable of living out the BDSM lifestyle without falling off my high heels and giggling a lot. But it sure is
Pearls
Feb 12, 2013 Pearls rated it it was amazing
I have found my new series! A feisty novice of a sub, a cold-heart-about-to-crack Dom and a Fantasy Island of a BDSM club juxtaposed with the realistic clash of her urban Latino roots and his gilded upbringing made this an enjoyable story that took many turns. Add the steamy, volcanic scenes between the two and you have a book I couldn't put down. Never have a pair of scissors looked so sexy and I now have a craving for peaches, but mostly I can't wait to see what happens next at Club Wicked!
Smut Junkie
Apr 27, 2014 Smut Junkie rated it it was amazing
Deliciously fun and kinky story of two very likeable characters. ucia is a dynamite that you can't help but love and Isaac is a possessive Dom in complete denial of what is best for him.
Daria
Jul 26, 2013 Daria rated it really liked it
*****provided by the Author through BDSM group TPE BAR Read2Review*****
closes the book and hops in a cold shower. Oh my dayum. Ok so got to give Ms Mayburn props. Loved it!!
I usually either dislike the sub or just like her. I so adored lucia! her sassy, her freshness her innocence. Issac ok a Dom with a wee bit of a issue to get past. But yet He knew that Himself never tried to hide how or what He was looking for in a sub. Harsh but there it is.
I like how Lucia totally threw Issac for a loop ha
Charlene
Aug 23, 2013 Charlene rated it really liked it
This was a deliciously "wicked" story from Ann Mayburn! I've previously read some shorts from this author but this was my first full-length novel. While I liked the shorts, I always find that they're missing character development. In this book, we got character, plot, and a whole lotta steamy sex. My favourite elements in a novel...so this one was a winner for me.

Lucia was a wonderful, spunky heroine and Isaac a total jerk...until he wised up of course and redeemed himself. In the process he re
Doris O'Connor
Apr 20, 2013 Doris O'Connor rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by this author, and it certainly won't be my last.

I loved his book. Hot, emotional and set in the sort of BDSM club you can only dream about.

*fans self*

Loved this so much I am launching myself straight into book two of Club Wicked, which I'm told is even hotter. My Kindle may self combust ;-)

However, what I liked most about this was not the awesome sex, but the beautiful love story the author tells us in this book.
Sheri
Feb 22, 2013 Sheri rated it it was amazing
Ms. Mayburn is easily a new addiction for me. My Wicked Valentine is the start of the new series, that I absolutely loved. Lucia and Isaac were great together and super hot. I'm looking forward to visiting Wicked often. The way their relationship builds is not over the top, and is very believable and you can't help but fall in love right along with them. You won't be disappointed.
Michele
Feb 23, 2013 Michele rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Ann Mayburn's new Wicked Series startes with My Wicked Valentine. The story of Isaac and Lucia sets the bar high for Club Wicked, an elegant club for the world's elite

Proud to be Ann's Tart <3
Betta Dimock
Feb 16, 2013 Betta Dimock rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! A wonderful laugh out loud, cry, growl and fall in love story! I recommend this book and I can not wait for more of Ann Mayburn Wicked stories.
Tabitha Schmer
Dec 09, 2015 Tabitha Schmer rated it it was amazing
This book was well written with characters that we can all relate to. There were some very steamy scenes as well as some over the top emotional drama.
Lucy at Rain and Cupcakes Book Blog

I become a fan of Mrs Mayburn after reading Dreamer of Chosen by the Gods series. When I saw she released new a Erotic Contemporary Romance series, I know I have to check it out. And boy was I glad. I stayed up late finished this book, because it was quite a page turner. I found myself laughing out loud several time, because it was funny. I know not everyone is fan of BDSM, but no worries, that part was actually very light.

Lucia Roa is an event planner that needs a big break, when she gotten
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Lucia wants to make her company one of the best party planning companies around. Her mentor, Sara, sends her to Isaac who needs more than just a party planner in her eyes and Sara knows that Lucia fits the bill. When Lucia finds out just what kind of party Isaac is planning and what it may entail her to do she balks but promises to think things through over in the next few days. This once in a lifetime opportunity would be a shame to pass up. Can there be a connection with a vanilla girl like Lu ...more
Jaycee
The lighthearted banter that permeates this story, be it from the main characters...Lucia and Isaac...or from the deliciously rich secondary characters, makes it a keeper.

Lucia is decidedly natural in her responses to life in all its presentations, and Isaac is...well, he's a pretty hot Dom, but about as obtuse as a male can get. And they can get pretty obtuse! It's a good thing that the Dom-ier (yes, I have hereby declared this to be a word!) they are the harder and truer they fall.

Having jus
Erica
Aug 25, 2013 Erica rated it really liked it
I had been hearing great things about My Wicked Valentine for ages and I was very excited to finally get the chance to read it. It was definitely a fantastic start to a series that I cannot wait to finish.

Both Isaac and Lucia were such great characters - I also really loved the more minor characters, like Laurel and Rita, who didn't play a huge role, but were super fun nonetheless.

The plot is different from many BDSM stories out there, which was super refreshing. The plot was a slow build, but
Robin
Jul 14, 2014 Robin rated it liked it
interesting start to a book but very quickly the book took a side trip when the story line seemed to get chopped up. I really felt there was not alot of character deveopment and I didnt really have an attachment to the characters.
That being said I like the idea of this old clu that began at the turn of the century. Where anyone who is anyoneand want to be anoymous and kinky goes.
The relationchip btwn Issac and Lucia was interesting but for someone who was not interested she turned around very fa
Sandy
This book was okay. Lucia Roa is an event planner who gets an interview with billionaire and Dom Isaac O'Keefe for a Valentine's Day party at the exclusive club Wicked. Isaac is your typical "I don't get into relationships because of something bad from my past Dom." From the start, Lucy was back and forth - first she didn't want the job because Wicked is a kink club, then she wanted it because she can do anything. Isaac offers to be her temporary Master to get her up to speed on how a sub and BD ...more
Sheila
May 25, 2014 Sheila rated it really liked it
Isaac needs to hire an event planner, hoping it will help get him on the board of directors at Club Wicked, his BDSM club. As he interviews event planners, Lucia Roa comes for an interview. He is attracted to her and her innocence. He hires her and offers to teach her about BDSM so she knows how to plan the party. She is attracted to Isaac. She knows he is attracted to her. Each is always on the others mind but Isaac will not allow his heart to be involved. When it looks like Lucia will choose s ...more
Sandy
Jul 28, 2015 Sandy rated it it was amazing
ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY LOVED IT!THIS REVIEW HAS ONE VERY SMALL SPOILER. SORRY. Another amazing story to add to my library. Ann Mayburn never disappoints me. She always has a way of making me feel more like I'm watching a movie instead of reading a book. The character Lucia sounds breathtakingly beautiful but most Latina women are. And Isaac sounds like a Greek God. Their sexual chemistry is smokin hot and there from the instant they meet.*** (When Lucia hears Isaac clap his hands to turn out the li ...more
Oceans
Welcome to the Club Wicked. He is rich and handsome, she is new to BDSM. I liked her because she wasn't all innocent and scared but she was feisty and brave and daring him all the way. I liked her teasing but Isaac was another story. Sometimes I just wanted to smack him, he was hot and cold and yes and no...grrrr decide already and stick with it. Nevertheless in the end he came through with a little scheming from his friends. The tension, building and sex was good.
Vettech
Oct 25, 2015 Vettech rated it it was amazing
This was my very first book by author Ann Mayburn.....Book one in the Club Wicked Series. I admit BDSM is not my usual fare when it comes to my reading material. Yet, I found this book to be very hot steamy and funny in places as well. All in all a very enjoyable read.

Lucia Roa is a newbie to the event planning profession. When she sees an opportunity to get on top of the party planning pyramid, she jumps in with both feet. Getting an interview with CEO Isaac O'Keefe is just her ticket. The hot
Kat Desi
Jun 25, 2014 Kat Desi rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm
Isaac O'Keefe is in charge for this year's Valentine's Day party at Club Wicked. His entire body sizzled the moment he first laid eyes on one of the applicants as the events planner, Lucia Roa, a Latina beauty whose very determined to get the job. Despite the fact that her previous projects were mostly children's parties and her naivety in the BDSM lifestyle (which is the main purpose of Club Wicked), he took her on as he caught a glimpsed how passionate she was in her work.

In the course of the
My 'Club Wicked' BDSM Romance Series 4 27 Sep 06, 2014 11:18PM
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • The Dom with a Safeword (Badass Brats, #1)
  • On His Terms (Mastered, #2)
  • Tucker's Fall   (Purgatory Masters, #1)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Molly's Lips: Club Mephisto Retold (Club Mephisto, #1.5)
  • This is Who I Am (Masters of the Shadowlands, #7)
  • Trained for Seduction (Spy Games, #1)
  • Light Switch
  • Re/Bound (Doms of the FBI #1)
  • Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1)
  • Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1)
  • Board Resolution (Knights of the Board Room, #1)
  • FrankenDom
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Required Surrender (Trust In Me Book 3)
  • Moving On (Bondage Ranch, #3)
Ann is Queen of the Castle to her wonderful husband and three sons in the mountains of West Virginia. In her past lives she's been an Import Broker, a Communications Specialist, a US Navy Civilian Contractor, a Bartender/Waitress, and an actor at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. She also spent a summer touring with the Grateful Dead(though she will deny to her children that it ever happened).

Fro
More about Ann Mayburn...

Club Wicked (4 books)
  • My Wicked Nanny (Club Wicked, #2)
  • My Wicked Devil (Club Wicked, #3)
  • My Wicked Masters (Club Wicked #4)

“of you, every single inch of your silky golden skin, is mine to play with, mine to pleasure, mine to devour.” 1 likes