Start by marking “Totally Organized” as Want to Read:
Totally Organized

Totally Organized

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Getting organized is one of the biggest challenges in any home today. Pressed for time and bogged down by papers, receipts, household items, and an endless stream of junk mail, Americans need expert ways to get an stay on top of it all. Expert organizer Bonnie McCullough has the answers. In this clear, practical guide, she explains how to:
--Take control of household tasks
Published March 15th 1986 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Totally Organized, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Totally Organized

Gigi
I think this is one of the most practical organizing books out there especially for larger families. I give it 5 stars for a home management book. This is the one book I go back to time and again to get more ideas.
Dena
Okay, so I didn't actually finish the book yet. The library demanded it back after I kept rechecking it. I really need to learn to read through nonfiction as easily as I devour fantasy/YA literature.

I need to buy this. It would really help me out if I followed the advice in this book. My house would be more organized.
Stacey
Feb 16, 2008 Stacey rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: busy moms
This book has lots of good info to help you figure out how to get your house clean and organize all the stuff in it. Now I just have to implement the ideas! :)
Leeann
Leeann added it
Jan 15, 2015
Deloris Christensen
Deloris Christensen marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Alanna
Alanna added it
Oct 11, 2014
Shweta Agarwal
Shweta Agarwal is currently reading it
Sep 07, 2014
Deana Pittman
Deana Pittman marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
B.a.
B.a. added it
Apr 29, 2014
Lori
Lori added it
Apr 26, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Cindy
Cindy added it
Jan 01, 2014
Lisa T.
Lisa T. marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Rachel
Rachel added it
May 12, 2013
Misty
Misty marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Rachel Orr
Rachel Orr marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
401 Ways to Get Your Kids to Work at Home: Household tested and proven effective! Techniques, tips, tricks, and strategies on how to get your kids to share the housework...and in the process become self-reliant, responsible adults Bonnie's Household Organizer: The Essential Guide for Getting Control of Your Home Bonnie's Household Budget Book: The Essential Guide for Getting Control of Your Money Bonnie's Household Budget Book: Bonnie Runyan McCullough Seventy-Six Ways to Get Organized at Christmas