Start by marking “Sinfonia de seducción” as Want to Read:
Sinfonia de seducción

Sinfonia de seducción

Noelle fue una niña que lo tuvo todo. Hasta que aquel prodigio del piano cayó en desgracia. Sin nada y desesperada, se vio obligada a aceptar la oportuna propuesta de Ethan Grey.
Ethan quería venganza y solo necesitaba que Noelle firmara el certificado de matrimonio. Sin embargo, su cuidadosamente tramada farsa se desmoronó ante la inocencia de ella.
Noelle solo había sent
Published August 6th 2013 by Harlequin (first published February 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sinfonia de seducción, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinfonia de seducción

Ana
Once upon a time, Noelle was a girl who had everything, an exceptional talent, adoring fans, time in the spotlight. And now it's all gone. Even before her mother ran off with all of her money, it wasn't perfect. All the stress of practicing the piano, the endless tours, it all took it's toll. Not only is she broke and soon to be homeless, but she can't even hear the music anymore. For a former child prodigy, it's painful.

Salvation comes in the unlikely form of one Ethan Gray. Ethan needs her s
Cady Lorenzana
Oct 06, 2015 Cady Lorenzana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Maisey Yates book that I really did enjoy.
Jenny
Noelle was a famous child star pianist, who has just abandoned by her mother. Noelle is left homeless and poor longing for money and fame and her glorious past.

Ethan is a tycoon who wants revenge against his father because of the way he treated his wife and son. Ethan is a very damaged brooding hero. All he wants is the unconditional love both his parents denied him. His own mother even tried to commit suicide because according to her having a child, Ethan, is what ruined her life.

Their marria
Fiona Marsden
Jan 13, 2013 Fiona Marsden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the story of Ethan Grey and Noelle Birch. Both of them are at a cross roads in their lives. Noelle is about to lose the last thing she had left after her career as a child prodigy crashed and burned under the management of her now absent mother.

Ethan is at the point of finally taking revenge on his father for the misery his mother endured when his affair with Noelle's mother hit the headlines. Noelle is the tool he intends to use to exact that revenge and at the same time humiliate his f
RLA
Feb 23, 2012 RLA rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The heroine Noelle's life is on hold; her music career appears to be over, her child stardom has faded, her controlling mother has left along with all of Noelle's money, and now she is about to lose her home. She meets the hero Ethan when he comes to look at her house, he asks her to come to his office the nest day and she is shocked when he asks her to marry him. Ethan is looking for revenge on his playboy father wanting to take the family business from him but he can only do it if he is marrie
Alex is The Romance Fox
I love the cover of this book and being written by one of my favorite authors, I was really excited.

Noelle, a famous pianist, abandoned by her controlling mother, who has run off with all her money, is left almost destitute and with a “dead” career.
Ethan, trying to get back at his amoral father and sometime lover of Noelle’s mother. He asks Noelle to marry him and he will help her career and money-wise. He will then inherit the family business instead of his father.

I so did not bond with the two
Caro
Jul 14, 2015 Caro rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: virgin-heroin
Me gustó la tensión sexual entre los protagonistas. Ambos son muy sufridos y logran contar una linda historia de amor.
Sanam
Mar 04, 2017 Sanam rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting. But too slow paced for me.
Becky Black
Jan 31, 2012 Becky Black rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-f
A good sham marriage/marriage of convenience romance with an unusual heroine and a flawed and damaged hero.

The hero, Ethan, is a very damaged man. His supposed motive in the story is revenge - which is never an honourable motive for a hero. But looking deeper I think he's really trying to prove himself worthy of the love his mother never gave him. When he gets his revenge it doesn't satisfy because deep down that's never what it was really about. This gave me more sympathy for him basically expl
Vashti
This was an okay read.I felt that the beginning of the story was a bit choppy and stilted.Can't say that I liked this heroine very much and ditto towards the hero too.The latter part of the book was better and more even.The story begins one year after her mother takes all her money and properties from her,leaving her with an old mansion that was the only thing in her name and no money.The mansion is now in foreclosure and she is being hounded by the banks.The heroine was a child star pianist and ...more
Dalia
Feb 07, 2012 Dalia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing special about the plot, it's one of those books about revenge, but it's well executed & brilliantly written.

h/H are very likeable & you have no problem identifying w/ them, both h/H POV help a lot to show their inner thoughts, their deepest feelings & their vulnerability.

I really like MY writing style, the word that springs to my mind, every time I read one of her books, is "elegant" . MY has a very particular way w/ words. Her writing is sooo elegant, it has the power to e
Tia
Feb 19, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was another one of those stories based on revenge. I can't say that I was totally into it. Yes it happened and taught you a valuable lesson or at least it did the characters but realistically it did nothing for the readers. I found it kind of sad and haunting and not in a good way unfortunately. I don't know what has happened with these type of books recently, normally I can't give enough praise but FEB/MAR editions have been severely lacking.. anyone else notice this?
Erin
A Nice quick read.
Noelle was a child star pianist, who has just been betrayed by her mother. Her mother stole all her money and basically left her for dead.
Ethan is a millionares son, who wants revenge against his father because of the pain he put on him and his mother with his playboy nature.
Their marriage is one of convenience, but it begins a powerful that "Lasts Forever".

Jen
This story had a great deal of flaws, mostly on the part of both the hero's and heroine's motives and intentions, but I don't know, it still clicked with me. The tension is drawn out well, and I'm just a sucker for that chemistry.
Karin Baine
Feb 22, 2012 Karin Baine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this! In my opinion, Maisey never fails to deliver a touching, sexy romance and she definitely upped the sexy in this one :D The only reason I haven't given it five stars is because Highest Price To Pay is still my favourite so far!
Kelly
Jun 11, 2013 Kelly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Didn't hate it, but the characters were certainly frustrating.
Nhan57
Oct 27, 2013 Nhan57 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good! love the story!
Diane
two people who were both dreadfully betrayed by their parents have to overcome the odds to make a life together
Sasha
Mar 17, 2012 Sasha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED this book! May just be my fave from Maisey Yates to date. Not your typical romance and would probably make a great full length novel/paperback. :D Buy it.
Eleni Ninolaki
Χλιαρο εως αδιαφορο...
Mitza101
pretty nice book
Sapheron
Apr 29, 2013 Sapheron rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.
Sara
Although the traditional idea until the end , except the reasons here it's a little conviction to make you continua reading and not feel overstated .
just for enjoy and know about american life .
Susana
Feb 05, 2014 Susana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it. Would of given it 5 stars if the mother made a reappearance and/or had Noelle or Ethan confront her.
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Well...it's like this...seriously? What's with the titles lately? It was okay at best. Nothing really in these pages to make this one stand out from the other books with a similar plot.
Giovanni
Giovanni rated it really liked it
May 02, 2013
Jais rated it liked it
Nov 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Imprisoned by a Vow
  • The Merciless Travis Wilde (The Wilde Brothers, #3)
  • Shameful Secret, Shotgun Wedding
  • The Dimitrakos Proposition
  • The Bride Thief
  • The Russian's Acquisition
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Pure Princess, Bartered Bride
  • Aristides' Convenient Wife  (A Mediterranean Marriage #9)
  • Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire
  • Siren Song
  • Count Toussaint's Baby
  • Wedding Night With A Stranger (Presents Extra)
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
  • The Greek's Christmas Baby (Kouros Brothers Duo, #2; Greek Tycoons, #3)
  • The Good, the Bad and the Wild (Brothers & Sisters, #3)
  • Doukakis's Apprentice
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Maisey Yates lives in rural Oregon with her three children and her husband, whose chiseled jaw and arresting features continue to make her swoon. She feels the epic trek she takes several times a day from her office to her coffee maker is a true example of her pioneer spirit. In 2009, at the age of twenty-three Maisey sold her first book.

Since then
More about Maisey Yates...