Start by marking “A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting, #3)

A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting #3)

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Falling for the Enemy

Miss Catherine Hart may be merely a paid companion, but she's the loveliest creature baron Lord Winston has ever encountered. The only obstacle is determining the mysterious Miss Hart's social pedigree before the handsome diplomat can court her in earnest.

Revenge, not romance, led Catherine Du Coeur to hide her aristocratic name and see
Published July 1st 2013 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about A Lady of Quality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lady of Quality

Desired by Nicola CornickStolen Songbird by Danielle L. JensenIn a Treacherous Court by Michelle DienerThe Dressmaker by Kate AlcottKeeper of the King's Secrets by Michelle Diener
Why we don't dress like that? (Part 8)
61st out of 102 books — 4 voters
The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn CrandallCorruption by John O'RileyPrincess of Glass by Jessica Day GeorgeThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenClockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Pink as a Fresh Rose
104th out of 151 books — 44 voters

More lists with this book...

Brittany
This was a delightful book! Even though I had not read the first two books in the series, I had no problem at all following the story. A Lady of Quality has two main characters who are beginning to fall in love. The problem is that Catherine believes Lord Winston to be a lying scoundrel who framed her father for crimes he did not commit. Poor Lord Winston, he has no idea that Catherine thinks so ill of him! She is out for revenge and has hidden her true identity from him.

This book has romance, r
June
Book three of the Ladies in Waiting series was very enjoyable. Revenge is always an interesting subject and this revenge was served up in an interesting, fun to read about way. Miss Hart, who's father was falsely accused of plotting to assassinate King Louis, is being encouraged by the cousin of the man she is seeking revenge against. And the cousin will be heir to Lord Winston's title if she succeeds in said revenge.

I don't remember reading another book where halfway through they changed the n
LemontreeLime
I really liked the character of Winston from the previous book, and wanted to see where his story went. Miss Hart was a great heroine too. But somehow, I felt something was missing from the earlier appearances of these characters, that I haven't been able to put my finger on yet, that I had wanted to see. Hart came across more manipulative and Winston came across more stiff than that first glimpse. Still, a good read.
LaVerne George
I enjoyed the interplay between Catherine and Winston. I like Regencies in which I learn a bit more about the not-so-idle rich--the peers who took a seat in Parliament and worked seriously for the good of the people. Very satisfying!
Harlequin Books
"This third entry in the Ladies in Waiting series is an enjoyable blend of mystery, romance and political intrigue." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Ladies in Waiting
Category: Inspirational Romance

I enjoyed this book. The only frustrating part (view spoiler)
Sara
abandoned half way through. Repetitive, predictable and very, very slow. Half way through the book and still nothing of substance has happened.
Mistyblue
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The element of suspense was a neat touch for a historical book. ot was a mystery and a romance in one.
Janis Kay
Really liked the fact that Catherine was somewhat of a tomboy and fenced really well lol.
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: Ladies in Waiting
Category: Inspirational Romance
Keisha
Keisha marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Lara
Lara marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Ann Villanueva
Ann Villanueva marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Jenelle Chadwick
Jenelle Chadwick marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 18, 2014 11:15AM

Ladies in Waiting (3 books)
  • A Proper Companion (Ladies in Waiting, #1)
  • A Suitable Wife (Ladies in Waiting, #2)
The Captain's Lady A Proper Companion (Ladies in Waiting, #1) A Suitable Wife (Ladies in Waiting, #2) At the Captain's Command Love Thine Enemy