Start by marking “A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting, #3)

A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting #3)

3.40  ·  Rating Details  ·  40 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Falling for the Enemy

Miss Catherine Hart may be merely a paid companion, but she's the loveliest creature baron Lord Winston has ever encountered. The only obstacle is determining the mysterious Miss Hart's social pedigree before the handsome diplomat can court her in earnest.

Revenge, not romance, led Catherine Du Coeur to hide her aristocratic name and seek out the man wh
Published July 1st 2013 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about A Lady of Quality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lady of Quality

Wuthering Heights by Emily BrontëNorthanger Abbey by Jane AustenIndiscreet by Mary BaloghSea Fire by Karen RobardsTempest by Cynthia  Wright
"Catherine"
22nd out of 102 books — 6 voters
The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn CrandallThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenPrincess of Glass by Jessica Day GeorgeThe Winner's Curse by Marie RutkoskiClockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Pink as a Fresh Rose
119th out of 168 books — 46 voters

More lists with this book...

Brittany
Nov 09, 2013 Brittany rated it really liked it
This was a delightful book! Even though I had not read the first two books in the series, I had no problem at all following the story. A Lady of Quality has two main characters who are beginning to fall in love. The problem is that Catherine believes Lord Winston to be a lying scoundrel who framed her father for crimes he did not commit. Poor Lord Winston, he has no idea that Catherine thinks so ill of him! She is out for revenge and has hidden her true identity from him.

This book has romance, r
June
Sep 03, 2013 June rated it really liked it
Book three of the Ladies in Waiting series was very enjoyable. Revenge is always an interesting subject and this revenge was served up in an interesting, fun to read about way. Miss Hart, who's father was falsely accused of plotting to assassinate King Louis, is being encouraged by the cousin of the man she is seeking revenge against. And the cousin will be heir to Lord Winston's title if she succeeds in said revenge.

I don't remember reading another book where halfway through they changed the n
LemontreeLime
I really liked the character of Winston from the previous book, and wanted to see where his story went. Miss Hart was a great heroine too. But somehow, I felt something was missing from the earlier appearances of these characters, that I haven't been able to put my finger on yet, that I had wanted to see. Hart came across more manipulative and Winston came across more stiff than that first glimpse. Still, a good read.
LaVerne George
I enjoyed the interplay between Catherine and Winston. I like Regencies in which I learn a bit more about the not-so-idle rich--the peers who took a seat in Parliament and worked seriously for the good of the people. Very satisfying!
Harlequin Books
"This third entry in the Ladies in Waiting series is an enjoyable blend of mystery, romance and political intrigue." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Ladies in Waiting
Category: Inspirational Romance

Nov 10, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. The only frustrating part (view spoiler)
Sara
Oct 20, 2013 Sara rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
abandoned half way through. Repetitive, predictable and very, very slow. Half way through the book and still nothing of substance has happened.
Mistyblue
Sep 29, 2013 Mistyblue rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The element of suspense was a neat touch for a historical book. ot was a mystery and a romance in one.
Janis Kay
Oct 16, 2013 Janis Kay rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-fic
Really liked the fact that Catherine was somewhat of a tomboy and fenced really well lol.
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: Ladies in Waiting
Category: Inspirational Romance
Deirdre
Deirdre rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Victoria
Victoria is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2016
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Hermione Jean Granger
Hermione Jean Granger marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Rebecca Bates
Rebecca Bates rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
Hayle
Hayle marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Molly Larson
Molly Larson is currently reading it
Mar 06, 2016
sgrindal
sgrindal rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Deanne
Deanne marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Sandra R
Sandra R marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Linda Jones
Linda Jones rated it did not like it
Feb 14, 2016
Renee Sprague
Renee Sprague rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Norma Munson
Norma Munson marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Mississippiwallaces
Mississippiwallaces rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 18, 2014 11:15AM

Ladies in Waiting (3 books)
  • A Proper Companion (Ladies in Waiting, #1)
  • A Suitable Wife (Ladies in Waiting, #2)