A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting, #3)

A Lady of Quality (Ladies in Waiting #3)

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Falling for the Enemy

Miss Catherine Hart may be merely a paid companion, but she's the loveliest creature baron Lord Winston has ever encountered. The only obstacle is determining the mysterious Miss Hart's social pedigree before the handsome diplomat can court her in earnest.

Revenge, not romance, led Catherine Du Coeur to hide her aristocratic name and see...more
Published July 1st 2013 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about A Lady of Quality, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Lady of Quality

Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. JensenThe Dressmaker by Kate AlcottIn a Treacherous Court by Michelle DienerKeeper of the King's Secrets by Michelle DienerGilding the Lily by Rita Bradshaw
Why we don't dress like that? (Part 8)
61st out of 102 books — 3 voters
The Hesitant Heiress by Dawn CrandallThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClarePrincess of Glass by Jessica Day GeorgeDark Before the Rising Sun by Laurie McBain
Pink as a Fresh Rose
83rd out of 129 books — 28 voters

More lists with this book...

Brittany
This was a delightful book! Even though I had not read the first two books in the series, I had no problem at all following the story. A Lady of Quality has two main characters who are beginning to fall in love. The problem is that Catherine believes Lord Winston to be a lying scoundrel who framed her father for crimes he did not commit. Poor Lord Winston, he has no idea that Catherine thinks so ill of him! She is out for revenge and has hidden her true identity from him.

This book has romance, r...more
June
Book three of the Ladies in Waiting series was very enjoyable. Revenge is always an interesting subject and this revenge was served up in an interesting, fun to read about way. Miss Hart, who's father was falsely accused of plotting to assassinate King Louis, is being encouraged by the cousin of the man she is seeking revenge against. And the cousin will be heir to Lord Winston's title if she succeeds in said revenge.

I don't remember reading another book where halfway through they changed the n...more
Gloriavirtutisumbra
I really liked the character of Winston from the previous book, and wanted to see where his story went. Miss Hart was a great heroine too. But somehow, I felt something was missing from the earlier appearances of these characters, that I haven't been able to put my finger on yet, that I had wanted to see. Hart came across more manipulative and Winston came across more stiff than that first glimpse. Still, a good read.
LaVerne St. George
I enjoyed the interplay between Catherine and Winston. I like Regencies in which I learn a bit more about the not-so-idle rich--the peers who took a seat in Parliament and worked seriously for the good of the people. Very satisfying!
Harlequin Books
"This third entry in the Ladies in Waiting series is an enjoyable blend of mystery, romance and political intrigue." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Ladies in Waiting
Category: Inspirational Romance

Sara
abandoned half way through. Repetitive, predictable and very, very slow. Half way through the book and still nothing of substance has happened.
Mistyblue
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The element of suspense was a neat touch for a historical book. ot was a mystery and a romance in one.
Janis Kay
Really liked the fact that Catherine was somewhat of a tomboy and fenced really well lol.
Harlequin Historical
Miniseries: Ladies in Waiting
Category: Inspirational Romance
B
B added it
Aug 27, 2014
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
LaJeana
LaJeana marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Δέσποινα
Δέσποινα marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Theresa Le
Theresa Le marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Nicole D.
Nicole D. marked it as to-read
May 01, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Allysia
Allysia marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Dimirarchivist
Dimirarchivist marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Captain's Lady A Proper Companion (Ladies in Waiting, #1) At the Captain's Command A Suitable Wife (Ladies in Waiting, #2) Love Thine Enemy