Start by marking “Carrie's Protector” as Want to Read:
Carrie's Protector

Carrie's Protector

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Saving her from terrorists was the easy part…

Still smarting from a failed mission, bodyguard Wyatt Hawk is to escort photographer Carrie Mitchell to a meeting where she'll testify about a terrorist plot. Instead, a near-deadly ambush sends the two on the run from a fiery blast of bullets.

Forced into close proximity with wealthy Carrie, Wyatt has little int
Published June 18th 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Carrie's Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Carrie's Protector

Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. I know I’ve read this plot before, where body guard, and girl he is protecting fall in love, but author did a great job with this story. There was a lot of action, and suspense, with romance. The author gave hints throughout the story of who the villain was, but it was still surprising when the plot unraveled.

Here is a sample of one part of the book: The moment their lips met, the kiss turned so hot that it could have started a wildfire. The morning’s adventure had d
Liz Mulherin
I loved that this book took place in my neck of the woods in DC and In Maryland, there were in Arnold and Columbia at recognizable places I have been too. I love that i can picture where they were at times, once they were even at the Columbia mall a place I frequent. This was a good choice for me I am glad I picked this book.
Carrissaibbott
An intriguing read that focussed on the present action revolving around the lead characters without wasting pages on detailed character development. Enough suspense to keep you intrigued with resolution not occuring until the very end of the story.
Debbie Heaton
In York’s romantic suspense novel, bodyguard Wyatt Hawk has been hired to escort photographer Carrie Mitchell to a meeting where she can safely testify against terrorists she overheard making plans to plant a bomb. Without warning, a barrage of bullets sends both of them on the run for their lives. Wyatt and Carrie are as different as night is from day, but when they are forced into close quarters they soon discover a chemistry they never suspected existed.

A fast-paced, good read.

Harlequin Books
"York's touch with action, adventure and twisty plots is, as always, right on pitch." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Lynda
Nice action in the book, however; it was not a page tuner. The mastermind behind the plot was not a surprise for me.
Harlequin Books
Rated 4 1/2 Stars by RT Book Reviews
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Nov 22, 2014
Eileen
Eileen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Ray
Ray marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Gail
Gail marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
May 28, 2014
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Valorie
Valorie marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Camy
Camy marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
Dorry
Dorry added it
Feb 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Ruth Glick (born 1942) is a best-selling author of healthy cookbooks and has also written dozens of romantic suspense romance novels under the pen name Rebecca York.

Ruth earned a B.A. in American Thought and Civilization from George Washington University and an M.A. in American Studies from the University of Maryland. Although she always wanted to become a writer, Glick was convinced that her lack
More about Rebecca York...
Killing Moon (Moon, #1) Witching Moon (Moon, #3) Edge of the Moon (Moon, #2) Crimson Moon (Moon, #4) New Moon (Moon, #6)