Start by marking “Finding Lost - Season Four: The Unofficial Guide” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Finding Lost - Season ...

Nikki Stafford

Finding Lost - Season Four: The Unofficial Guide

For both new viewers and diehard fans, this illuminating guide to the Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning television program helps "Lost" fanatics piece together the latest additions to the puzzle from season four with detailed discussions of the multitudinous characters, their spotty backgrounds, and the mysterious islands. Thorough examinations of each episode provide fr ...more
ebook
Published January 1st 2009 by ECW Press (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Lost - Season Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Lost - Season Four

Marina Dawson
Aug 29, 2014 Marina Dawson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Several of my good friends had been at me for some time to watch LOST - somehow I had missed the show when it was originally broadcast. Since I trust these friends implicitly when it comes to movie and TV recommendations (we share a common interest in myth and pop culture), I knew I had to give LOST a try eventually. I nagged at my husband enough that he bought me season 1 last year for my birthday - and although he kept harping that we already had too much TV to watch, we popped it in the DVD p ...more
Tintinrulz
Jun 10, 2015 Tintinrulz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Finding Lost: The Unofficial Guide" by Nikki Stafford is an entertaining, intriguing, comprehensive and well-written series that adds enormously to the reader's enjoyment of the hit TV series "LOST". There are a few spelling mistakes and some book summaries are exhaustive (covered expertly though). This book covers the fourth season. All in all, "Finding LOST" is a brilliant series of books.

9/10
J.W. Braun
Dec 04, 2009 J.W. Braun rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki Stafford delivers the goods again. Her season 4 guide of Lost makes sense of this complex show.
Child960801
Jul 13, 2011 Child960801 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I enjoy reading these.
Gillian Whitfield
Season 4's guide is really good to have around for season 4 because of the time travel and all that. Nikki Stafford brings her knowledge and her opinions, and in my opinion it's pretty good.
Monique
May 19, 2016 Monique rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The closer these books get to the end of the series, the more helpful I find them as a tool in my quest to understand more about the show as a whole.
Matt Blackburn
Oct 13, 2014 Matt Blackburn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, another winner on my journey back through "LOST". Again, the show is even better the next go around. Even though I knew who was in the coffin, the buildup was still awesome.
Kris
Kris rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2010
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2010
Zenon
Zenon rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2016
Todd Dosenberry
Todd Dosenberry rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2014
LadySolitaire
LadySolitaire rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Melanie
Melanie rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Cameron
Cameron rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2014
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
May 20, 2010
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Jan 06, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2013
Robert Smith?
Robert Smith? rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2012
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2015
Jennifer Struss
Jennifer Struss rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2014
Jeff
Jeff rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2016
Jeff Carter
Jeff Carter rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2012
Lyle Penner
Lyle Penner rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2011
Russell
Russell rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2015
Jack Turner
Jack Turner rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
Ester Martinez
Ester Martinez rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2009
Myrna
Myrna rated it really liked it
May 12, 2011
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Dec 28, 2009
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
May 10, 2012