Experiencing the Lifespan

Experiencing the Lifespan

4.86 of 5 stars 4.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Janet Belsky is an innovative and accomplished teacher, an engaging and perceptive writer, as well as a practicing psychologist who has worked in many settings--from inner-city hospitals to nursing homes. Drawing on the sensibilities that have defined her professional life, Janet Belsky has produced an exploration of development across the lifespan unlike any other.
Person-...more
Published December 22nd 2006 by Worth Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Experiencing the Lifespan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Experiencing the Lifespan

Izlinda
My text for my Life-Span Developmental Psychology course, I found this book to be laid-out in a easy to follow manner. The break up of parts into sections and "Tying It All Together" Questions at the end of each section was extremely helpful. The references the author made to past chapters/topics also helped me think of what I read in later chapters as relevant/follow the thread of development better (and vice versa when she referred to something we would learn later in the book).
Kari
This was a book that I HAD to read for my lifespan developement pyschology class, but I must say out of all the other psychology books, this author did a wonderful job at explaining development. I enjoyed this book and will continue to use it throughout my life.
Vanessa
Read this for a class. Turns out I remember a ton of stuff that was in in it, so I guess it's pretty good.
Roger Thompson
Roger Thompson marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Heather Cheuka
Heather Cheuka marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2013
Alex
Alex added it
Sep 13, 2013
Hannah
Hannah added it
Jan 04, 2013
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2012
Carrie
Carrie added it
Oct 13, 2012
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2011
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2009
The Psychology of Aging: Theory, Research, and Interventions Experiencing the Lifespan & Study Guide Here Tomorrow: Making the Most of Life After Fifty Psychology of Aging Class Test Version Of Experiencing The Life Span