Start by marking “Exposed:: When Good Wives Go Bad” as Want to Read:
Exposed:: When Good Wives Go Bad

Exposed:: When Good Wives Go Bad

It has been said that in a marriage you only get 80 percent of what you need. When the other 20 percent is too tempting to turn down, do you decide to go with your family life, or do you take advantage of a once in a lifetime opportunity?

Simone, Te'Nae and Shay are picture perfect wives and career women. All three juggle prestigious jobs, motherhood and wifely duties with
Published September 24th 2013 by Urban Books (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Exposed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exposed

Diamond Jones
Dec 10, 2013 Diamond Jones rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban
Wow! Damn! My jaw dropped so many times reading this book. These women were really what you would call "Good Wives gone bad." Shay's story was my favorite but, I was all smiles after Simone did what she finally did. This book was a page turner and a must read, Anna J never dissappoints!!!! Took away one star because I hoped Shay situation would hit the fan differently.
Ilene
Sep 13, 2015 Ilene rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I've read in a while. Anna J is the truth!! Although all three stories were enjoyable , I loved the third story. It was hilarious hearing the husband side of things and trying to rationalize his selfish behavior lol.
Dee Cherry
Dec 26, 2014 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: urban-fiction
Exposed

I enjoyed reading these 3 exciting stories in one book! The first 2 wives, Simone & Te'Nae were really off the chain & did what they felt they had to do. Shay's story, although not as drastic, was valuable. The storyline flowed & was well written. The characters were easily envisioned & the book did teach a lesson. This was my first time reading a book by Anna J & I look forward to reading all of her books! Great read
Barbara Morgan
Oct 13, 2013 Barbara Morgan rated it really liked it
Simone, Te'Nae, and Shay are picture perfect wives and career women.

They each share a dark secret that, if exposed, could ruin everything they've worked hard to maintain.

The events in this story are events that happens daily.

The title to this book is perfect. The story line is very good, when first reading I was expecting one person's story but the book gives you the inside of 3 different stories.

Great job Anna J for telling a story with real life events.
Belinda
Jan 18, 2016 Belinda rated it it was amazing
This book by Anna J. was different. It's about 3 different couples who Had a mate that cheated except the last couple both cheated. The first 2 stories ended with a murder but, the second murder was gruesome and sad because children were involved. Moral of all three stories, don't cheat. There was some serious domestic abuse in the first story. Read it guys.
Mel
Feb 17, 2014 Mel rated it liked it
This was more of a? Cautionary tale. I guess. Three stories that show what can happen when you abuse, and cheat on your wife. I would have liked it to have been longer and, the stories to interconnect more. It seemed very short. But all in all it was OK. Anna J's other books are more lengthy and have more detail.
Felicia
Mar 05, 2014 Felicia rated it it was amazing
Really good read...read it in one day. I kind of wished that we could've found out what happened to Simone afterwards.However, all of the story lines were awesome! Especially Shay's story. Anna J. never disappoints!
Jasmine Myles
Jun 19, 2015 Jasmine Myles rated it it was amazing
I purchased this book on sale at my local library branch for $1 talk about BANG for your buck! These collection of 3 stories was a real page turner you'll find yourself reading until the wee hours of the night trying to figure out what happens next.
Stephanie
Jan 11, 2015 Stephanie rated it liked it
Shelves: philly
This book was nutz. Not sure I would recommend it but for what it was, it kept me turning pages. Bitches be crazy? Yes. They are.
Linnette Anderson
Linnette Anderson rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Quintaya
Apr 11, 2014 Quintaya rated it it was amazing
Over the top crazy
bernard's
bernard's rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Shirley Wilkins
Shirley Wilkins rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2013
Anna Johnson
Sep 15, 2014 Anna Johnson rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Anna J has outdone herself yet again!
Destiny Powell
Destiny Powell rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Shalawn
Shalawn rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Christine Salazar
Christine Salazar rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2014
Ms.Toni
Ms.Toni rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2014
Adrenna Shipman
Adrenna Shipman rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2015
Tawana
Tawana rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2016
Sonja Deloach
Sonja Deloach rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2013
Tru Essync
Tru Essync rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2016
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Adrienne Christian
Adrienne Christian rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2015
JaCara Fuller
JaCara Fuller rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2015
Laura Shavers
Laura Shavers rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2014
Marla Goodwin
Marla Goodwin rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
Cassandra Johnson
Cassandra Johnson rated it really liked it
May 03, 2016
Miracle
Miracle rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Artesure
Artesure rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Pretty Kings
  • Under Witness Protection (Cheaper to Keep Her #5)
  • Slick
  • Dirty DNA
  • The Player & the Game (Gibbons Gold Digger Novel, #2)
  • A Family Affair
  • Natural Born Liar (The Misadventures of Mink LaRue, #1)
  • With This Ring
  • Kiss the Ring: An Urban Tale
  • Football Widows
  • Heartless
  • Slippery When Wet
Anna J. is an erotica writer from Philly who also walks the run way in her spare time as a full-figured model. Co-author of Stories To Excite You: Menage Quad, Anna put her writing skills to the test in this hot collaboration that was released during the fall of 2004.
My Woman, His Wife is high on the charts and a good read for those that enjoy a steamy love affair with a little bit of drama to bo
More about Anna J....