Start by marking “Who Ya Wit': The Finale” as Want to Read:
Who Ya Wit': The Finale

Who Ya Wit': The Finale

Published September 24th 2013 by Urban Renaissance (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Who Ya Wit', please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Ya Wit'

Wilki J
Dec 08, 2013 Wilki J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
In this final installment of the Who Ya Wit series, we finally see the true ins and outs of the term, 'Black Love'. Roc wrote about it and Dez quoted it but here is where we see the true example of it. In his quest to find himself and come to terms with Black Love, Roc finds himself in a precarious position. There have been many ups and downs but Black Love always remind a constant factor. But when blood is not always thicker than water, both Roc and Dez learn a valuable life lesson.

As I write t
ConSonia
Oct 07, 2014 ConSonia rated it it was amazing
Glad to finally hav a ending to this Black Love story well worth the wait.
Courtnei
Feb 16, 2015 Courtnei rated it it was amazing
This book was DOPE!!!
Yolanda Knight
Sep 21, 2016 Yolanda Knight rated it it was amazing
Great read, I had this book for 3 yrs and finally decided to read it, I always rooted for Desa Rae and Roc relationship, it will leave you believing that love will conquer anything.

Great weekend read.
Belinda
Oct 30, 2014 Belinda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The finale: Rock and Dez finally say I do after much drama. They kept Black Love alive. Lots of drama and killing. Rock was a force to be reckoned with. Dez learned you can't expect people to be on the up and up and be there yourself. She and Rock learned from each other. I believe they will live happily together. I enjoyed the series.
reneeNaDaBomb
Aug 24, 2016 reneeNaDaBomb rated it liked it
Roc Dawson and Desa Rae Jenkins are clearly in a messy relationship. The trust factor goes out the window once he cheats, then she cheats, then he cheats and here we go...again. This CD version I listened to kept me chuckling at all the fiascos Roc and Desa Rae went thru in the name of love. Not to fond of the audio version but I would recommend the book to read for entertainment.
Nicole
Jun 21, 2015 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Yes! I loved this freaking book. Ice been following this book since reading Full Figured Plus Size Divas 1. I really liked how Ms.Brenda Hampton carried the story out. I felt it wasn't dragged on, and made boring. & Black Love conquered Evey obstacle that came in the way.
Tinisha
Mar 17, 2015 Tinisha rated it liked it
I liked this book but not as much as the first one. Ms. Hampton still brought the drama although at times, it was a bit much. I liked that we got to know Roc's friends better and got more from his side of the story. Overall good read for this genre.
Yvonne
Sep 05, 2014 Yvonne rated it it was ok
I'm just not into Black Urban Lit. This book confirms it. BUT I will enjoy discussing it this weekend with the Sassy Sisters book club!
LaToya
Nov 13, 2013 LaToya rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading about Dez and Roc. I could gone reading about them forever! I really hate the trip is over!!!
Cristina
Cristina rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2016
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2014
Eugenia Rodney
Eugenia Rodney rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2014
Ang
Ang rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2015
Brandy
Jan 06, 2014 Brandy rated it it was amazing
Love the series and loved the ending! Black Love always prevails!
K Nikki  Waden
K Nikki Waden rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Dana Harris
Dana Harris rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Feb 02, 2016
Della Rouse
Della Rouse rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Felisa
Felisa rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2013
Burgundy
Burgundy rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2013
Suanne
Suanne rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Artesure
Artesure rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
Danielle Wallace
Danielle Wallace rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Rochelle Brockenborough
Rochelle Brockenborough rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2014
Jassira Raxlly
Jassira Raxlly rated it really liked it
May 13, 2016
Trina Franklin
Trina Franklin rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2016
Elizabeth Shrinkinglady
Elizabeth Shrinkinglady rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2015
Brittany
Brittany rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Lauren Tate
Lauren Tate rated it really liked it
May 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Full Figured 7
  • Deception
  • The Banks Sisters
  • Grand Opening: A Family Business Novel
  • Pecking Order
  • Full Figured 6
  • I Ain't Me No More (Always Diva, #1)
  • Mama's Boy
  • Unconditionally Single (Honey Diaries, #3)
  • Confessions
  • Get You Good
  • Family of Lies
  • The Perfect Deception (The Shady Sisters Trilogy, #2)
  • One Night
  • Don't Tell a Soul
  • Lady Elect
  • The Pleasure Trap
Hampton is a native St. Louis, with a gift and passion for writing. She maintained journals for several years, but it wasn’t until she read Terry McMillan’s Disappearing Acts that she considered taking her writing adventures to another level.

In 2002, Hampton completed her memoir, along with two fiction novels: Two's Enough Three's a Crowd and How Can I Be Down? The following year, she completed t
More about Brenda Hampton...