Start by marking “To Paris with Love: A Family Business Novel” as Want to Read:
To Paris with Love: A Family Business Novel

To Paris with Love: A Family Business Novel (A family Business #3)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  469 ratings  ·  89 reviews
Published November 26th 2013 by Urban Books

Valerie
It started slow. But after the passion between Niles and Paris began, I was all in!!! I love them together!!!
This ending tho!!!!!! got me feeling some kind of way. MOUTH WIDE OPEN!!!! Didn't like it at all. Didn't see it coming. Yet I'm upset with myself because I should have known it wouldn't end well because of how the book began!!!!!! REALLY. CARL WEBER....REALLY?????? But that's why you da man!!! NEXT BOOK LEGGO
K Nikki  Waden
Paris Duncan the baby girl of the Great Duncan family, finally makes it to her namesake, the city of Paris.While she has partying and shopping on her mind with her girlfriends, she crosses paths with an old acquaintance better yet an old nemesis.Paris then begins to reminisce and explain why this is not a friend but an enemy.Follow Paris as she tell her story of love and lost, and it's a very interesting one.

Carl Weber has done it again and spun a tale of deceit,betrayal and sex. This book had e
Colette
So I have all of the family business books. This book is supposed to take place in Paris' past. So I am going to reveal my thoughts on characters.

Paris: I don't like to deal with spoiled ass brats especially hardheaded ones. Paris I would never be friends. I'd try to beat the shit out of her all the time. Her character is hard for me to read. I have a similar distaste to her sister London.

Rio: I always love Rio. He is one of the endearing character. He's wild but he has sense. He listens. He m
Deterrius Woods
International Love! (3.5 stars)

I was more than excited when I heard that my fave Duncan member, Paris, was gonna have her own novel along her twin brother. And unfortunately, I'm...I slick feel let down. Don't get me wrong, the novel is entertaining and good but it didn't give me that Carl Weber feel that I became to love and that made him my #1 fave African American author. Kinda feel like the other author wrote more of this. The ending of the chapters didn't encourage me to read the next...the
Destiny
This was the story on how Paris became the Paris we love to hate. I liked it. It wasn't as good as the other installments of the Family Business, but the background story was quite interesting. I can see why Paris is the bad chick she is now. It was good to see her without the family all up in her business. Rio cracked me up. The love scenes between Paris and Niles were hot. I wish the ending were a bit different. I plan to read The Family Business 3.
Diane Rembert
To Paris With Love is the installment in the Family a Business series, which focuses on the baby of the family. Paris is on break from school and ends up in Europe, where she is supposed to be staying out of trouble, but ends up right in the mix of it. She makes a few friends along the way...and one special enemy. Along for the ride is her twin, Rio, who finds himself in some trouble of his own.
I enjoyed this book, but was saddened by the ending. This is definitely a series I would recommend, as
Natasha
Started out a little slow but yet again Mr. Weber and Mr. Pete did not disappoint. I don't know how I'm feeling about that ending though. We already knew Paris was a bad chick from the first 2 books but in this story you got to see a different side of her, a little softer and not just the cutthroat lady who didn't seem to have a heart. I'm looking forward to the next installment in the series. Keep them coming!
Tynece
This book was excellent. Carl Weber is my favorite author and "The Family Business" serious is extraordinary. This books gives background on Paris and Rio and how they ultimately became who they are. The only thing I want to know is if Nadja will ever be handled.
lawgurl
Good book gave insight into why Paris acts like she does, didn't like the way the book ended though.
Jasmine Cole
Can't wait for the next book wow
Tim
Another story that could have been much better with an excellent ending. In fact, the rating is lower because of it and reflects some of my disappointment. This rating could and should have been higher. 6 of 10 stars
Bridget Bembry
Poor Paris is all I can say! I probably couldn't have done what she had to do...But the family business prevails!
Felisa
The book started out a little slow. Paris Duncan is my girlfriend in my head. Very good read I just was very upset with the ending. I loved Paris and Niles together and was looking forward to seeing more of them. I glad that Mr Weber wrote this book, we were able to really see who Paris and Rio really are. Great Read but would you expect anything less!!!!!!!
Angela
While this was fast paced it fell short somewhere. It starts with Paris seeing her enemy at the airport then telling her friends what happened. However, it ends without her returning to the present(where she was talking to her friends). This was somewhat Rio's story as well which is okay but really Paris's voice should be dominant.
Karen

To Paris with Love….Paris Duncan is the baby girl of the Duncan clan. Paris is whisked off to Paris. While in Paris living the life, she meets Niles and falls in love with him. The book started out a bit slow, but it is mixed with love and lust. Paris falls in love and loses it…
Books4EverySeason
Action packed with hot lovemaking scenes both straight and gay. Can predict how the story will end.
Arzella
This book is perfect and explains a lot about Paris and Rio. Now we need you guys to get book 4 out.

My initial criticism of these novels was a huge mistake. After reading past the first chapter of the first one I realized that Weber and Pete had a plan and that plan was pure awesomeness. Paris is by far my favorite character with Orlando in a close second. Paris goes on her trip and we get a flashback into her life that truly explains why she my favorite little sociopath. Although the book was j
Punkin
I wasn't impressed by this book
Monique
Ah glorious fall days (read Football Sundays)that I get precious reading time and can finish a book in a day and a half or so, and this book read super fast..So its kind of a spin off book on the two Family Business books I read sometime earlier this year and I must say it was about the silliest character and it made my favorite character boring and vapid and just told a long drawn out story that tried to shock and thrill but fell flat somewhere in between the gratuitous sex scenes, the implausi ...more
Norman LaVelle
This book started off a little foggy, I was fighting to understand what was going on but they I quickly started to piece together what was going on. This was sort of a coming of age tale gone completely wrong but still accomplishing its purpose none the less. The story is a tale of Paris Duncan from the Family Business collection and how she became the stone cold killer she is. But it also reveals a softer side of the family trouble-shooter. This book will make you feel happy, sad, angry, pissed ...more
Dr. Nic
I will admit that this book did start off slow. But I did not give up because I knew that Carl Weber would not disappoint. I am so glad that I did not give up this book is one of the best that I read. It is a real page turner. And the ending brought tears to my eyes. I love love love this book!

Like I said the book does start off slowly, but do not give up on it because it gets better trust me this is one great book.
Staci Harris
Love this series!

I love this story. You really get to see how the characters became the people that they are in the first two books. It was a great love story that was full of action and drama; a great read! I hope Vegas' story is next because I have a feeling it will be a good one.
Kelly Carter
Awesome!

Awesome!

This family needs a movie! The Sopranos have got nothing on LC Duncan's crew. A little romance, a lot of drama. Weber has definitely got the right formula with this one.
Stacey Nelson
It was an interesting read however I didn't get that I got to read more when I finished. It was a good diversion and satisfied a curiosity of Paris but I think this should have came out between Family Business 1 and 2. It contained a slow start and keep going at a moderate rate however it was missing that punch.
Crystal Dickerson
So if you haven't read the Family Business and the Family Business 2 don't read this one yet. Read those two first so you can get a feel for the family dynamics. Like the two previous books this one was a page turner.
Candigyrl12
I'm sorry but I couldn't even get through this book. The back story of Paris and her brother just didn't interest me at all. She's spoiled and the family problem solver. Ok, got it. I guess I'm just not that intrigued to really find out how and why. Now I've read The Family Business books and have really liked each one; however, I just couldn't get into this one.
Charlotte Block
Great Read

Started off slow for the first 5 chapter, but after that I could not put it down, can't wait until the next one comes in January.
Dot Robinson
That there was a lot of violent & ruthless people and that business always came before pleasure. But overall, it was a good read.
Francoise Crowell
Awesome! I really enjoyed getting insight on Paris' early years. As usual the book was well written, action packed and captivating.
  • Dirty Rotten Liar (The Misadventures of Mink LaRue, #3)
  • If I Can't Have You
  • The Perfect Affair (The Shady Sisters Trilogy #1)
  • Pretty Girls in the VIP
  • Confessions
  • Sweet Giselle
  • Drama... Another Man's Girl
  • Shattered
  • Swag (Wahida Clark Presents)
Carl Weber is a New York Times and #1 Essence® bestselling novelist.

In addition to his writing, Weber is the founder and publisher of Urban Books and in 2005, he was named Blackboard's Publisher of the Year. He is the owner of the Urban Knowledge chain of book stores and a past recipient of Blackboard's Bookseller of the Year award.

Weber graduated from Virginia State University and holds an MBA in
More about Carl Weber...

A family Business (3 books)
  • The Family Business
  • The Family Business 2
Baby Momma Drama The First Lady She Ain't The One Something On the Side Married Men