Start by marking “The Arrangement 3: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Arrangement 3: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #3)

The Arrangement 3: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement #3)

4.16  ·  Rating Details ·  11,672 Ratings  ·  397 Reviews
Sex isn’t love, but it feels like it–that is until Sean bolts from the room. For a moment, everything seemed fine. Avery’s life didn’t feel so impossible. She got the guy and the money, but then everything shifts. The line between reality and fantasy gets hazy. It’s impossible to know if her feelings are genuine or just an illusion.

To make matters worse something from Sean
Published February 8th 2013 by Laree Bailey Press

To ask other readers questions about The Arrangement 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Arrangement 3

Didi
WHAT THE HELL?

THAT DID NOT JUST END LIKE THAT?!

WTF!!!WTF!!!

I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T SEE STRAIGHT!

Okay, my rant is over. I am pissed to infinite potential and am really mad at H.M Ward--no just kidding! I love her work and the reactions she pulls out of me--...:)

But seriously, SERIOUSLY!! Am I supposed to somehow, someway find a bit of patience to endure the huge, gaping hole in my heart?! This was the cliffhanger of all mother cliffhangers! Maybe some won't agree with me but I threw my
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
Review to come with the last book
Jennifer G.
Jan 23, 2013 Jennifer G. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: would-read-again, arc
I received the ARC for an honest review.

Although I happen to have had company last night, it about killed me that it was 1am before I could start it, and finished it somewhere around 3-4am, because I just had to finish it of course.

AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh......I'm not even sure where to start?!

I am in love with the whole "The Arrangement" series.
AGAIN, the ending about killed me are made me want to hurt myself really bad, not sure if it's from the torture of the book are me torturing myself having to w
Lucy
Feb 10, 2013 Lucy rated it liked it
im sorry but i think releasing these books in this way is the worst thing the author could do, i was so intrigued with the first one yet annoyed that the books where going to be released like this. I now find myself irritated and losing interest with each book, i know theres a good story there but i just have no connection to them at all!! i know for a fact this would be great if it was one long book or even two..what a waste!
Melinda
Oct 06, 2013 Melinda rated it did not like it
I said I wasn't going to read these, because I thought it was ridiculous of Ms. Ward to demand 2.99 for an installment (which apparently she is drawing out to capitalize on as much money as she can- since there are now 10 installments). at 2.99 a pop, that means that for $29.99 you have read all ten installments (with apparently more to come)- legit best selling authors don't even get that much for honest Hard-Cover books let alone E-Books, let alone 20,000 word installments! Ive stopped at six ...more
Anna
Feb 04, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it

FUUUUUUU! These endings are killing me! I want the last book now.

Oh my, oh my, oh my! I am really loving this mini series I just want to crawl inside it. *serious gushing mode* Okay. Here goes...

The story always manage to get better and better every darn time. Avery and Sean had a rocky relationship to begin with. They first met at an unusual time, under duress circumstances, and somehow finds their way towards each other without even meaning to. Now on the third book in the series, their burge
Lise *friends don't flag*
description
3 ★★★

So… now we are getting into some deep-dark-dirty little secrets in ‘The Arrangement’ We are learning more about why Sean is so disturbed and why he has a specific request for a virginal call girl.

Avery is still trying to figure out her feelings for Sean. He confuses her with his two sides- loving sweet attentive Sean and dark distant disturbed Sean.
Avery finds a crumpled piece of paper in Sean’s jacket, it says “We love you! –Amanda & Baby”
WTF.. is he married with children and cheating?
ℒ․ℬ․  ❝ᵐʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃˢ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵃˢ ᵐʸ ᵐᵉᶰ❞
✯= k. done. . . with trying to finish this book. lmao.

description

^True... But im bored af & she's fired! :D lol

Peggy Dabney
Mar 13, 2016 Peggy Dabney rated it it was amazing
Once the line is crossed, can Avery hide her feelings for Sean? How much power should a man hold over a woman? Work, pleasure, or love?
Laurynne Gouws - BookReviewBay.com
Feb 18, 2013 Laurynne Gouws - BookReviewBay.com rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars
Read More Reviews Like This On My Blog

Part #1:

This Book was suggested to me by one of my facebook friends and I was so happy to have been directed towards it, because I'd never heard of it and I was looking for something short that I could get through within a short amount of time...

So anyway, Arrangement was the first of the many book suggestions I had received.

Anyhoo... I rather enjoyed this book. It was funny at the beginning and I really enjoyed the method the author used to introduce us
LIA
Jan 23, 2017 LIA rated it liked it
Okay turns out this is a dark romance adult. what I really like that this books full with angst lol. gotta go to book four.
Reeses
Feb 04, 2013 Reeses rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for a honest review.

So holy freaking crap on toast!!! The third installment of the Arrangement series completely took me for the ride if my life.

Avery's life is..complicated. She's a high in call girl who has no money. She's in love with the guy that paid for her, a guy who runs hot one minute and cold the next. A guy with a dark past who also took her virginity.

As did the last couple of reviews, Avery's story picks up right where the last one cut off, in Sean's bedroom. Trying
SM READS
Feb 16, 2013 SM READS rated it really liked it
LA
Feb 07, 2013 LA rated it really liked it
it was a good book but I am done reading H.M. Ward's books. She says she is a short story author which would be fine if you like short stories and you actually got the whole story. I do on not like having to buy a book for 2 or 3 chapters and then left hanging again and again. The stories are interesting but it's hard when you only get a glimpse of the story each time you buy one of her books. Definitely not for me!
Dønná✨❤️✨
Sep 12, 2013 Dønná✨❤️✨ rated it liked it
3 stars, for 3 chapters! Jeez, what in the friggin crazy hell is going on with all these little books!
And 17 of the little fuckers I hear!
Nice money making scheme you have there..
I would be enjoying these a lot more if they were full novels..
Or at the very least, cheaper..
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 21, 2013 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
OMG these snippets kill me.. And it ended at exactly the wrong moment argggghhh hm ward you are killing me here... Need to know what happens now, when is 4 out??? Need it now!!!
Makii
Oct 13, 2013 Makii rated it liked it
Seguimos con el tire y afloje!

Un paso adelante, tres atrás. Ni ellos se terminan de decidir con que quieren!
Betza
May 30, 2015 Betza rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Ella esta rota, y el esta un mas quebrado que ella...
Brooke
Apr 02, 2016 Brooke rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f, new-adult
I keep wanting to stop this series, but I can't. Ughhhh.
I'm giving this series a 4.5 to 5 stars right now.
I am completely sucked in and I'm still a bit crazy for Sean.
He's definitely a bit dark inside.
In this book we learn his wife has passed on.
Not sure how long ago but it's definitely been a while.
He may have had a child but there's not much mentioned about it in this book.

Avery and Sean are sinking so deep in a depression caused by the deaths of their loved ones.
They're two lost souls who seem to seek each other out.

When Avery wakes up in the hote
Natalee Grimaldi
Mar 03, 2013 Natalee Grimaldi rated it really liked it
Mash-up Review: 4 Stars for Books 1-3!!!

Wow! Really impressed that I can get so riled up with such short installments! Each book is like a power punch right to the gut. Fast and Hard! And then to top it all off, those damn cliff hangers leave you sooo freaking worked up. Just keeps you itching for more.

I seriously don’t know why I started reading these now before the series was complete! I don’t know what I’m gonna do? I don’t think I’ve gotten so attached to characters as much as I have with Se
Jen Mcnamara
Feb 03, 2013 Jen Mcnamara rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
The Arrangement 3 (Arrangement serial series)
By: H.M. Ward

Well here we have it ladies and gentlemen, the third installment in the Arrangement Series. I’d like to remind readers that this is NOT an actual full length novel, but a serial, which tend to be much shorter in length but contiguous installments.

In part 3 of the series, we dig deeper into Sean and Avery’s arrangement and the progression, if any, that has been made. It seems the old adage, “one step forward, two steps back” holds true in
Marsha
Nov 25, 2015 Marsha rated it really liked it
(3.5 Stars)
When I was a kid, girls would pick flowers and pull off each petal asking, "He loves me? He loves me not?" Yeah, it was silly; but that's exactly where "The Arrangement" seems to be heading. One minute Sean is confessing how attracted he is to Avery and the next minute he is pushing her away. I wanted to tell him, "Get a grip Sean!" but he ignored me (lol).

O.k., I have a confession, when I first began reading this serial I couldn't understand why people were complaining over the price
Violet Gregory
Aug 11, 2013 Violet Gregory rated it it was ok
This review is for the whole series

I mainly bought these because I was curious as to how this author got to be a NY Times and Amazon best selling author. I'm still trying to figure it out. At the beginning it seemed like a mildly intriguing (although hardly original) story but it went on and on and over and over the same ground. Plus it had terrible grammar & typo's all over the place, and some of the most shocking clangers I have ever seen ("... the matching earrings she had bought to match
Kirstin Denholm
I don't understand how this series is rating so high. I read the 1st and had no choice but to start the 2nd. Eye rolling aside because really, a half assed attempt at being 50 shades sexy I finally decide to start the 3rd. Really - 3.99 (it's gone up a buck people) for 1/4 of a book that bass too many filler words?! Come on! She can't seriously have over 4 stars! I could barely give it 2 with extreme generosity! Immature author is what I'm getting. It's too bad. These books are worth $.99 a piec ...more
Rita
Mar 03, 2013 Rita rated it really liked it
Ok I like Mel, she needs her own story. I like Marty. But Avery is an idiot. Why would you pour your heart out to this man, knowing how he views you? Mel tried to explain to you. What is with these male characters that I have been running into that I just don’t like. We have Jared from Bully, Luke from Unmistakable, and now this guy. Sean is a psychopathic ass. What kind of fetish is that? Is he a werewolf or something? Can he smell fear? I didn’t think this was paranormal. I am thoroughly pisse ...more
Honey Warren
Jun 05, 2014 Honey Warren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
Sean is twisted! Yes! I am dying to know more about this guy, it is making me insane! I am hoping this hatred I have for Miss Black doesn't get much worse or my head is going to explode! I want to slap her silly! I am also finding myself irritated with Mel...hoping that also goes away! On to book 4!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Karla Mendoza
Oct 05, 2013 Karla Mendoza rated it really liked it
Joder que historia mas complicada! de verdad que no me esperaba lo que de descubre de Sean en este libro, me imagine otras cosas pero me dieron una buena sorpresa. Amo/odio al protagonista, me gusta mucho pero odio que complique las cosas, me confunden sus acciones, ya no se que quiere! me frustra pero igual lo amo. Ansío leer mas de esta loca historia, pobre Avery, se va a volver loca con tantas emociones mezcladas.
PJ
Audiobook Edition.

I enjoyed the attraction and suspense of the first 6 episodes. I've made it to #8 and I'm slowing down.

I'm becoming more and more "irked" at some what I detect as gaping plot holes.
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
★★★★★ The Arrangement: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward (Volume 3)

photo Goodjob.gif
Two thumbs up!!!!
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: The Arrangement 3 1 10 Dec 31, 2013 03:46AM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: The Arrangement 3 7 52 Sep 30, 2013 03:43PM
  • Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets, #3)
  • Tolerance (Heart of Stone, #2; NSC Industries, #3)
  • Exclusive Access (Rock Arrangement, #3; The Lonely Kings, #1.3)
  • Winner Takes All (Winner Takes All, #1-5)
  • Deceived - Part 2 Paris (Deceived, #2)
  • Revenge, Volume 2 (Revenge, #2)
  • Naughty (Rock Me, #2)
  • Picture Perfect
  • Last Christmas (Bound Together, #1.5)
  • Rock Hard Love (Rock Hard, #1)
  • Never Let Go
  • Release
  • Witness Protection (The Witness, #1)
  • Bound To You (One Night of Passion #1.5)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Haze
  • Tracks (Rock Bottom, #1)
H.M. Ward continues to reign as a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author who is swiftly approaching 13 million copies sold, placing her among the literary titans. Ward has been featured in articles in the NEW YORK TIMES, FORBES, and USA TODAY to name a few.

You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Text HMWARD to 24587 and get a text reminder on release & sale
More about H.M. Ward...

The Arrangement (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • The Arrangement: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #1)
  • The Arrangement 2: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #2)
  • The Arrangement 4: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #4)
  • The Arrangement 5: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #5)
  • The Arrangement 6: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #6)
  • The Arrangement 7: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #7)
  • The Arrangement 8: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #8)
  • The Arrangement 9: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #9)
  • The Arrangement 10: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #10)
  • The Arrangement 11: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #11)