Seduced by Power: Rose's Trilogy (The Seduced Saga, #3)

Seduced by Power: Rose's Trilogy (The Seduced Saga #3)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  475 ratings  ·  45 reviews
Forbidden passions.
Deadly secrets.
A love that will stand against it all.

In Seduced by Power, the final book in Rose's Trilogy, Rose and Derek face the greatest threat to their love, and lives, as they are forced to make painful choices to save those they love the most.

They give everything they have to end the battle against Rose's mother and retrieve that which was stolen...more
Published March 18th 2013 by Daring Books

To ask other readers questions about Seduced by Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduced by Power

Kami

I don't know if you've noticed, but I really like these books. This is the conclusion to Rose's trilogy. And I was super excited to read it. If you haven't read them, start with the first book, Seduced by Innocence, be aware that the first book ends on a cliffhanger so make sure you also have Seduced by Pain.

In Seduced by Innocence, each chapter starts with a quote from Romeo and Juliet. In Seduced by Pain, the quote is Midsummer Night's Dream. Seduced by Power has quotes from 'The Scottish Pla...more
Lissette
Determined to put a stop to her mother's shenanigans, once and for all, Rose has teamed up with Blake and Derek in hopes of preventing her from fulfilling her ultimate goals. Sadly, none of them ever counted on Rainbow's resourcefulness. Neither did they imagine that she'd try to get exactly what she's wanted at a moment's notice.

Evading capture, her mother has done her best to try and destroy the shifters at every turn. Though she's never gotten her wish completely, she's caused enough damage t...more
Bj Gaskill
And so the plot thickens....as if it could any more!!!
As this is the last book questions are answered and the twisst keep coming!
It amazes me how all this can come from one author's head! Just WONDERFUL!

Derek still has my heart, more so after reading this book. Man the things that he goes through and does it one heck of a lot for a woman! However, since he loves her I guess it proves so much!
Blake (the Demon), actually gets my admiration. Although he's been born evil as all "bleep" he turns ov...more
Erin Maurer

Kimberly Kinrade has written some of my favorite paranormal and Y.A. romances. Seduced by Power continues her winning streak in my book.

The Seduced saga follows the lovely story of a young witch named Rose and a Druid-shifter named Derek. The sparks between the two are hot, hot, hot and the love runs deep. Seduced by Power picks up where Seduced by Pain left off.

Rose and Derek are fighting to free themselves from her mother's betrayal. They need to recover the stolen rose bush before the Druid...more
Katrina (Kindred Dreamheart)
Seduced by Power is the coup de grâce to the Seduced trilogy. War wagged between two paranormal households with one naughty romance in the mix; This new adult action paranormal romance was elfin alluring series involving shape-shifters, witches/warlocks/druids, demons, and magic.

One factor I really enjoyed was the Shakespearean references. It was paralleled perfectly with each segment. Seduced by Innocence pay homage to Romeo & Juliet while introducing the fueding families and blossoming fo...more
Josette Reuel
This is the last installment for the Seduced Saga - Rose's Story. I have read each installment as it has been released and this is the best yet. I read it in one night because I just couldn't put it down. The roller coaster ride started with a plunge down the steepest part of the ride, then flashed back and started where the previous story left off. This trilogy has allowed us to watch Rose grow as a person and find her strength. She has always had the power to overcome, but this story really ta...more
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
The following review is my opinion and not a paid review. I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

Rose is still trying to find a way to defeat her mother, Rainbow and to take back the rose bush that she stole from Derek's family. Not only does she have to worry with her mother she is also trying to find a way to get Derek's brother Dean's soul back at the same time.

When Rose and Derek are having sex Rose has to feel pain so that she won't send Derek's soul to hel...more
Kelli
This was a good conclusion to Derek and Rose's story. The first chapter leaves you needing to read the rest but dreading it at the same time because you know something bad is going to happen. This does not always work, but I thought it did here. The present day to flashback got me invested in the story right from the beginning, and I flew through the pages. I am now eagerly anticipating the two companion novellas to Derek and Rose's story as well as Ocean's story. Keep up the good work Ms. Kinra...more
Kris
Apr 20, 2013 Kris rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
I'd like to thank the author and Innovative Online Book Tours for allowing me to read this book in exchange for an honest review.
It was the third book in a series and while the ending was expected, there were a few twists that were unexpected, and some that were heart-wrenching. The author made me care for each of the characters and hate some, but there was one whom you couldn't help but sympathize with.
Overall, I found the whole series to be well-written, without much of a pause between the b...more
Melanie Ramey
Absolutely Perfect ending! OMG I can't believe this book! What you say?! Yes this book had me absolutely thrilled from start to finish! hahaha Reading Kimberly's books are never a disappointment. This is the 3rd book is Rose's Trilogy. Each book showing the reader Rose's growing pains as she learns about her powers and controlling them. Is she a demon or a witch or both? Hmmm...those of you that haven't read Seduced by Innocence...start at the beginning! It makes all the twists and turns of Sedu...more
Dalene Kolb
I have so much love for this series it is insane. These characters are so likeable and relatisic. The erotic scenes are amazing and Kimberly knows how to write them. Like I keep saying keep a watch out for this author because her name will blow up big time.
Rebecca
Absolutely perfect ending to Rose's Trilogy. I will post a full review and gush about all it's awesomeness to celebrate the release of the omnibus edition. This is one book you will not be able to put down...
gillian (Tattooed Book Review)
See this review and more at www.tattooedbookreview.com.

“By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes.” -William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Druids, shifters, witches, and demons; romance, sex, intense action and the overwhelming power of true love. This third book in Rose’s trilogy is fast-paced and quite intense.

Rose and Derek must finally face the evil that threatens the future of their family, their magic, and their love. They each bravely face that darkness that lurks in each twist...more
Jonel Boyko
With each and every one of Kinrade’s books that I read I come to love her writing more and more. I couldn’t put this one down. Her writing is so enthralling and captivating that you immerse yourself in the novel and lose all track of time. The book is also so flawlessly written that there is nothing to draw you back to reality. This book becomes your reality for a short while.

I love the consistency between the novels in this series. Kinrade adopts the same writing style and tone within each of t...more
Jennifer Levac
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. The original review can be found on Genuine Jenn

Another great book by Kimberly Kinrade. In this series Kimberly shows her "adult" style writing with pretty hardcore intimate scenes. I would say a bit of a erotica novel with some harsher words than a typical romance book. Rose and Derek have figured out they are be intimate as long as Derek in flicks pain, but can this really happen or will Rose's powers take over and send Derek in...more
Teresa Rosenberg
I barreled through this book just because the first two in the series were cliffhangers. All three books are short and it didn't take up much time to get the closure I was looking for.

Except that one of the main areas in which I sought resolution never did get resolved. (view spoiler)...more
Dr susan
So Seduced by Power concluded "Rose's Story". Most of the plot threads were resolved, but I felt some scenes were stilted, perhaps even campy. I really do not like the 'bad guy dies to save love of life' scenario. Love triangles are trite, and that method of resolving them simply increases my dislike. The story shows promise, but I would not have bought the trilogy at this price if I did not have a gift card.
Allyson
I have been trying to wait patiently for this book, it worth the wait!!! I was not disappointed! I started it today and was completely enthralled in it! I couldn't put it down! I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Rainbow even more than I already did in the first too, I was wrong!!! What I thought was going to happen based on the first two I was wrong Kimberly keeps you guessing the entire time which is what makes her such a wonderful writer there are twists are and turns that keep y...more
Susan
"Seduced by Power" is the third and final book in the 'Rose Trilogy' and picks up where the second book, "Seduced by Pain", left off as Rose and Derek continue their journey and as usual I was not disappointed at all. Kimberly's writing and characters are very consistent throughout the trilogy and to find the characters so well developed through it all without fault is a joy. I have to admit that these books were one of the best that I've read in a long time and can't wait for Kimberly's little...more
Emilie E. Faye
I thought this a fitting final book to the series. Kimberly has a way with words and characters that just sucks you out of your own life and throws you into the world she has created. I couldn't put this one down and I am glad I didn't. I'm sad to see Rose's trilogy come to an end, but it ended so perfectly I can't even find it in myself to mourn.

I have to give Seduced by Power 4 stars only for the fact that it felt a bit rushed at times. If there were more room for the plot to unfold, the story...more
Victoria
An amazing continuation of a story that pulls you in from the beginning. Full of love, sex and action. A fabulous read
Sharon Hughes
I received this book free from the author in exchange for my honest opinion.
Very satisfying ending to this trilogy, although I have to admit the first chapter scared me until I read further! Just like the past two, I read this one in one sitting because I just HAD to find out how everything turns out! I loved this trilogy, can't wait to read all the spin offs and I'm very intrigued about finding out more on "Seduced by Love" as well! ;)
Highly recommend this book for adults who love paranormal an...more
Ches
This is the 3rd and final book in the series. It has lots more adventure. She definitely used her imagination when it comes to the other worlds and what they are like. I like that the books were easy reading and no slow spots. The main characters relationship, Derek and Rose, could've been developed a tad more so that you felt more connected to them but it doesn't hurt the story. If you like paranormal stories than you will like these.
Rachael Boyd
Ok so I finished this in a few hours and it was action packed!!!! I loved this story but there were a few inconsistencies in the story that bugged me. Saying that, it wasn't enough to stop me from loving this series. I would have preferred this story in one book or as a set to buy but still loved it! I loved the mixed paranormal races, the love story and even the X Men vibe. So much story in such a small amount of pages!
Rita
This was an awesome series, I flew through the pages. My first read by this author. Definitely looking forward to Ocean and Blake's story. Blake actually grew on me. Good storyline to involve witches and werewolves. All your questions are answered. It had just the right amount of everything action, sex, drama, and mystery. If you like those attributes, I suggest you read the series.
Michelle Downing
First off, let me say I absolutely loved the entire trilogy. That being said, there was so much that happened in this story and made it a great read, but I would have liked a little more detail on things. Some things that were done seemed like the story sped through and didn't give as much detail as I would generally like. I did still love it and I still recommend it to friends.
Charlie
Yet again I was shocked when I reached the end too soon. This whole series I wanted more book and this one was no exception. Two more to come and I know they are not Rose's story but learning to like the characters of the next two books has me ready and waiting. I know it will have to be a day off of work as I am unable to put down this series once I start it.
Melissa
WOW!!! I laughed, cried, blushed & got pissed all in one book! Kimberly Kinrade makes you feel part of the story, it sucks you into the world of Rose & Derek. There are no words I can use to describe how amazing this whole series and the ending is. I have become a big fan of Kimberlys now, such a Great Author! **5** Stars!!! A Must Read Series!!
Claudia
I really liked it. The story was fast paced and interesting.. I surely enjoyed seeing how the demon world was and discovering other new characters.. the ending was simple but nice and I loved to see some characters of the Forbidden Trilogy as well..
I will surely pick up Ocean's story because I really liked her in this book. 4 stars :)
Roxanne
what can I say? in this third and final book it all came together. amazing story telling and very creative. I read this series in less than 24 hours. I couldn't get enough and refused to put my kindle down. now that its over I'm sad :(
I will definetly be reading more from this author!!
  • Her Loving Husband's Curse (Loving Husband, #2)
  • Give Me Desire (Reason, #3)
  • Centaur Rivalry (Touched, #3)
  • Struck by Thunder (The Grandmaster's Legacy, #1)
  • The P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy (#1-3)
  • The Witch's Dream (Knights of Black Swan, #2)
  • Lord Keeper
  • WitchLove (Witchblood, #3)
  • Laura's Wolf (Werewolf Marines, # 1)
  • Venice Vampyr: The Beginning (Venice Vampyr, #1, 2, 3)
  • Claimed by the Alphas: Part Two
  • Before The Moon Rises (Ritter Werewolves, #1)
  • Beast Within (Beasty, #1)
  • Kiss Me in Paris (Kiss Me, #1)
  • Revolution (Collide, #4)
  • Games of Fate (Fate ~ Fire ~ Shifter ~ Dragon, #1)
  • Taken (The Witches of Santa Anna, #17)
  • Curves For The Lone Alpha (A Big Girl Meets Bad Wolf Romance)
Karpov Kinrade is the pen name for the husband and wife writing duo of bestselling, award-winning authors Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov.

Together, they write fantasy, paranormal, mystery, contemporary and romance and hook readers into new and exciting worlds that will leave you laughing your ass off, crying your heart out and falling in love.

Look for more from Karpov Kinrade in the Kiss Me ser...more
More about Karpov Kinrade...
Seduced by Innocence: Rose's Trilogy (The Seduced Saga, #1) Forbidden Mind (The Forbidden Trilogy, #1) Seduced by Pain: Rose's Trilogy (The Seduced Saga, #2) Call Me Cat (Call Me Cat Trilogy, #1) Forbidden Fire (The Forbidden Trilogy, #2)