Start by marking “Dream Keeper (Blood Bites, #2)” as Want to Read:
Dream Keeper (Blood Bites, #2)

Dream Keeper (Blood Bites #2)

Product Description
Angel’s arrival on Dunalino creates quite a stir. As Savaant’s chosen one, her blood is highly sought after for the high it delivers. Her scent has become irresistible to all men. The threat escalates when other males seek to steal a taste of her sensual blood. They long to experience the intense orgasm said to accompany a stolen blood-bite from the woma
ebook
Published January 1st 13 by eXtasy Books

To ask other readers questions about Dream Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Keeper

Tracey
Jan 18, 2013 Tracey rated it really liked it
This book was a sex fest!! The was an orgy right near the beginning!!

This is book 2 of this series, and I'm pleased to say it finishes this story yes it's not a trilogy :)

A quick recap Savaant is a blood dragon, who needs blood to have sex, not to live. He met Angel through her dreams and lets just say she's not the oldest virgin anymore.

Savaant is taking his Angel back to his private island where the blood dragons all live, so they can blood bond properly once she is strong enough.

"Sucking her
Jeannie Zelos
Jan 24, 2013 Jeannie Zelos rated it liked it
Dreamkeeper Storm Savage

I received this via Netgalley in return for an honest review. I don't gush and give false praise – I don't believe that helps readers or authors so what you read is what I truly feel about a book.

I enjoyed the first part of this duo book series, it was a quick, light read and so looked forward to starting Dreamseeker. It picks up quickly where book one left off with Savaant taking angel back to his island along with the other band members and their partners. Quick warnin
Heather
Mar 02, 2013 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
Kimberly
Jan 21, 2013 Kimberly rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review featured on www.books-n-kisses.com

3.5 Stars This is the second part and I would recommend you read the first book or you will most certainly not understand this book at all. It is a short read (at 80 pages it is even shorter than book1 Dream Seeker) so it will not take long to read. The connection of the characters are palpable and they make you want to read what is going to happen.

This book had more erotic sex than book 1. And more intrigue. This series is good even though I can not expl
Khothy
Khothy rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2014
Kristie
Kristie marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2013
Angel
Angel added it
Jan 21, 2013
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2013
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Nov 09, 2015
I am now self-publishing under my name Susan Zoe Bella.

My new releases are not erotic but still contain adult content and are best suited for readers 18 and up.

I've revised some of my favorite Storm Savage books and released them under both pen names. I've also released new works. My love scenes are on the page but written in a more delicate manner, which I'm more comfortable with.

I've also taken
More about Storm Savage...

Blood Bites (2 books)
  • Dream Seeker (Blood Bites, #1)