Start by marking “Cutest Couple (Girls Most Likely to..., #2)” as Want to Read:
Cutest Couple (Girls Most Likely to..., #2)

Cutest Couple (Girls Most Likely to... #2)

Book two of Girls Most Likely to…

Ten years ago, Marc and Bree were voted Cutest Couple—until a graduation-night argument destroyed their relationship. Unable to contact him, Bree had no choice but to forget Marc—and raise the son she never got to tell him about.

Marc got Bree's message loud and clear when he never heard from her again. Now stationed near his hometown, he se
ebook
Published April 29th 2013 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about Cutest Couple, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cutest Couple

Nicole
Apr 01, 2013 Nicole rated it really liked it
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2013/04/29/...

I have a love hate relationship with secret baby stories. Some are incredibly well done, while others leave something to be desired. For me, Cutest Couple was on the right track to being a well done secret baby story, however I felt it never got fully developed. But, given the novella length, it was to be expected.

Marc and Bree were high school sweethearts and everyone thought they would end up together for the long-haul. Whe
Jenn
Mar 15, 2013 Jenn rated it liked it
e-Arc provided by Carina Press through Netgalley for an honest review.

Looking for a light, quick read, with an HEA and has a little steam? This book is all that and can be read in a couple of hours. Cutest Couple is also told in dual POV.

Bree and Marc find themselves in a situation, after no communication of any sort, 10 years after they've graduated. It's their high schools 10 year reunion and the culprit for bringing them face-to-face. Marc realizes he still harbors strong feelings for Bree h
Alex
Apr 30, 2013 Alex rated it liked it
The Plot: The Girls Most Likely To are connected stories that happen around a high school reunion. The first story, Most Likely to Succeed is about Kelsey Moore who was one voted the girl most likely to succeed but had to give up her scholarship to stay in town and help her mother run the family's flower shop.

And 10 years later she's still in town in the same dead-end job with the reunion looming ahead of her. Not to mention seeing her high school crush - and fellow nerd - Nathan Barrow, who we
Shirley Frances
After reading Most Likely to Succeed and meeting Bree I was curious about her story. I have to say that it was everything I was expecting and more.

Bree became a single mother after her boyfriend Marc went off to Boot Camp after they broke up over Bree's issues about the military. Even though they both thought about the other, neither one of them made enough of an effort to repair the damage done after graduation. Forward ten years and there they stood, in front of each other - attraction, regr
Kathy Altman
May 20, 2013 Kathy Altman rated it really liked it
Cutest Couple is the second installment in Davies' Girls Most Likely To … trilogy — and what a fun and clever concept for a series! Three high school friends reluctantly attend their ten-year reunion and come face-to-face with the boys they once loved…and the dreams they once shared. The best part? All three stories occur over the same weekend, which means that while we're living Marc and Bree's story, we're also getting glimpses of the other two couples and the issues they're dealing with. And ...more
Stephanie Collins
Apr 20, 2013 Stephanie Collins rated it liked it
So far this series has had a cute reunited crush story and now we have former sweethearts with one holding on to a huge secret. Both were good quick reads but in this one I did find myself a little mad at the heroine for keeping the secret the way she did. I understood her reasonings but just because you understand it doesn't mean you like the reasons.

Bree is dreading the high school reunion but she figures her old flame won't show up especially since he hasn't set foot in their town since the l
Yazmin
Apr 19, 2013 Yazmin rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Cutest Couple is the second book in the Most Like to series. Another sweet and deeply emotional romance novella that will keep you wanting more.

Bree has never forgiven Marc for ignoring her letter about her being pregnant and for enrolling in the military. He always knew that she has an irrational hate towards the army after her father died in duty.

Marc has always wondered what happened to his high school sweetheart. He hopes that she is not married or in a relationship, for after many
Paris
Nov 12, 2013 Paris rated it really liked it
This novella really packed a punch in a short amount of pages. Most second chance romances have some sort of drama in the past that kept the couple from having their happily ever after. This one really wasn’t any different, but the drama didn’t end ten years ago when they broke up. Bree hates the military because her dad died while in service, so when Marc announces he’s joined the army, she tells him never to talk to her again. For ten years her hatred of the military festers because they not o ...more
Paula  Phillips
May 19, 2013 Paula Phillips rated it it was amazing
Ten Years ago , Bree and Marc were voted in their graduating class as the School's Cutest Couple and then on the night of their prom everything turned to disaster as Marc had signed up for the army and Bree turned her back on him as joining the army to her was the worst thing ever as we discover Bree's father was in the Military. They drifted apart and he went off to Boot Camp and Bree discovered she was pregnant with his baby. Ten years have passed and Bree is a single mother to a nine-year ol ...more
MaggieReadsRom
3,25 stars
This story is the second in the Girls Most Likely To trilogy and tells the story of Bree and Marc, high school sweethearts who broke up after graduation, leaving Bree unexpectedly pregnant.

I enjoyed the story but must say I liked the first story in the trilogy better. I found it difficult to click with Bree and Marc and had the feeling this was because I missed a bit more insight in their personalities and emotions.

This being said I liked the story it's a very nice and quick contempor
Wanda
Apr 02, 2013 Wanda rated it it was amazing
Book 2 did not disappoint! Bree and Marc were voted cutest couple in high school. But Marc took off to the military right after graduation and didn’t turn back until he got the invitation to his 10th high school reunion. There was no reason for him to turn back his high school sweetheart made it clear she didn’t want him anymore if he chooses a life in the military. Bree found out after Marc left that she was having his son, she sent a letter to tell Marc, but did he even receive the letter? 10 ...more
Kari
Mar 15, 2013 Kari rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, novella, 2013
Out of the first two in the series, I think I liked this one the least. Bree and Mac were high school sweethearts. He left to join the Army and Bree found herself pregnant. She makes exactly one attempt to contact him about it and then proceeds to paint him as a deadbeat dad for 10 years! I kind of lost respect for her there. I felt so badly for Marc.

Despite their history, I didn't really feel the attraction between them. I also didn't hold out too much hope for a HEA. They spend most of the ti
Danielle
Mar 15, 2013 Danielle rated it did not like it
I'm a sucker for second chance at love stories. I haven't found one that I haven't loved, until now. I did not like this novella at all. There was no chemistry between the characters and I found the heroine highly annoying. I thought her reasoning behind her actions were stupid. She's a 28 year old woman who still acts like she's in high school. As for the hero, I really liked him but found it unbelievable that he would be able to forgive so quickly.

I think that if this was a full length novel
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
You first meet Bree in Most Likely to Succeed so you already know there is going to be a bit of a holy shit moment for Bree. It was great to get to hear the whole story between her and Marc. I have to admit I was not happy with Bree and her decisions. I felt her actions were very selfish and Marc was too forgiving but loss love and the thought of what if is always hard to let go.

Another quick, short cute read with angst, choices and ever lasting love.

Becca ~BS BOOK REVIEWERS~
Cutest Couple by Kate Davies

The second book in the Girls Most Likley To… Series, Cutest Couple, by Kate Davies takes us in the lives of Bree and Marc. Right after graduation Marc announced to Bree that he was leaving for the military and consequently leaving her. Two weeks later she found out she was pregnant. Jump forward 10 years to their high school reunion, Bree has a 9 year old son and Marc has no clue he is a father. How will the two that was voted “cutest couple” in high school handle thi
Karen
Apr 20, 2013 Karen rated it really liked it
Review Posted on HarlequinJunkie.com

Cutest Couple by Kate Davies is the second book in the “Girls Most Likely To…” series. If you truly judge a book by it’s cover, you might think these books are fluffy and cute – which is true, to a point. I’ll start my review by telling you that I absolutely LOVE series’ that tell …Read More
Nicole
The first one was rather cute and had major potential but I actually had to push myself to finish the last couple of pages in this one. The hero and heroine had no chemistry, no zest, no nothing! Add into the fact Bree was a selfish twit, I didn't like this installment at all. I did however like Mac and found myself rooting for him.

*ARC was kindly provided by netgalley and Carina Press for review.
Holly
Oct 12, 2013 Holly rated it did not like it
Annoying heroine who was hung-up about one frigging detail and a hero with no backbone.

It could have been an awesome story. I certainly had all the ingredients. Young love, popping the cherry, break-up, accidental conception, dad didn't find out, etc, etc. if only the characters were developed properly and the conflict was more real as opposed to whiny and childish, this novella might've gotten a 5.
Alex Sharrock
Mar 25, 2013 Alex Sharrock rated it liked it
Reviewed for Book Chick City

Click here for full review

VERDICT:

Yet another short, sweet and light instalment to this series. Although I wasn’t as keen on this as I was Most Likely to Succeed and I had some major issues with the main character, I was still entertained and I will definitely be picking up Tess’s story in Life of the Party.
Kimmy
Jul 13, 2013 Kimmy rated it it was amazing
What a great novella by Kate Davies!!! After reading this book, I felt like I was back at my 10 year reunion. Kate does a great job of bringing to life both main characters. Bree & Mark have a lifetime away but find themselves pulling back to each other. Make sure to read all there in this series! :)
Kathy
Mar 29, 2013 Kathy rated it liked it
3.5 stars. Cutest Couple, the second novella in Kate Davies’ Girls Most Likely to… series, is a fast-paced second chance at love story. Please click HERE to read my review in its entirety.
Em
May 01, 2013 Em rated it liked it
Well like the tittle says, Marc and Bree really are the cutest couple. This book is def a cute and quirky read. It had a pretty good story line too. I felt like it was a bit short. But maybe that's just me reading too fast. But I guess that just goes to show how much the story held my attention. ;)
Ocean
Jun 19, 2013 Ocean rated it liked it
Listened to the audiobook. I didn't realize this was a series until I came here to review, this book is fine to stand on its own. Cute story about a high school relationship reconnected at their 10 year reunion. Super quick book!
Elisha
Mar 25, 2013 Elisha rated it it was ok
Meh.

There were good parts. But then most parts were just boring. I thought it would be continuous, beginning where Most Likely to Succeed left off. But I can see now that we'd be reliving the high school reunion weekend in three perspectives.
Anne Dirty Girls' Good Books
This was a decent read. I liked the way it fit in with the first book in the trilogy - both happen over the same weekend. A secret baby story is a hard sell for me, though, and I wasn't convinced they'd really worked things out by the end. It was a lot to tackle in this short of a story.
MBR
ARC Review: Cutest Couple by Kate Davies

Rating=3.75/5

Caliber SEAL: GOOD READ!

Review with quotes goes live at 00:00 hours MVT on June 29, 2013!
Kimberly
Lori
May 21, 2013 Lori rated it liked it
This is book two in a trilogy and they are cute short, fun love stories. I listened to them on audible and enjoyed them
Justjay Go
Apr 03, 2013 Justjay Go rated it liked it
3.5
Tracy's Place
Mar 21, 2013 Tracy's Place rated it liked it
3.5 out of 5
« previous 1 3 next »

Girls Most Likely to... (3 books)
  • Most Likely to Succeed (Girls Most Likely to..., #1)
  • Life of the Party (Girls Most Likely to..., #3)