Start by marking “Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 16: Schön, dass du wieder da bist (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #16)” as Want to Read:

Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 16: Schön, dass du wieder da bist (Naoki Urasawa's Monster #16)

Johan is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this masterpiece manga thriller.

Tenma is lying low, but his brief respite is doomed to be short-lived. Milan, one of Tenma's new friends, is planning to assassina
Published October 2005 by Egmont Manga & Anime (first published February 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert

Blair Conrad
Jan 20, 2010 Blair Conrad rated it it was amazing
Insights into the past, including an unexpected twist. Also a hinted-at-for-a-long-time twist, that I'm glad turned out the way I expected, although I expect there's more to it than meets the eye.
Urasawa maintains the tension, and his high standards.
Emmy
Mar 11, 2016 Emmy rated it really liked it
Shelves: mad-science, manga
Another great book in a great series! We're getting down to the wire now. The characters are starting to converge, and I have a feeling there will be an explosive ending!
Jimmy
Sep 02, 2014 Jimmy rated it it was amazing
This is the continuation of a series of Manga. Once you start reading the first volume, you can’t put it down! With each volume the plot gets thicker and the suspense increases. I loved how the story takes place over different part of Europe; there is a feel that this is “Jason Borne” in Manga form! I thought it was also neat to see how this was originally in Japanese but the author and the artist gave great attention to detail concerning Europe, it’s “look,” the specific city and location and ...more
Kari Ramirez
Jul 05, 2014 Kari Ramirez rated it it was amazing
After sitting on my shelf and renewing them twice from the library I finally started reading these (after stopping at volume two and not reading much of anything) again. I ended up tearing through them in a couple of days because I needed to know what happened!

The story flows so nicely. You're caught in this twilight time. It's not a tv show, it's not a novel, it's both. The suspense is definitely edge-of-your-seat and with each cliffhanger ending you automatically start reaching for the next vo
Brian
Dec 09, 2014 Brian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, I'm nearing the conclusion and Urasawa's end game is starting to become the tiniest bit clearer. I'm still constantly on the edge of my seat and being so close to the end I just need off this wild ride!

Another thing I'll credit this series for is: it does an exemplary job of spreading out reveals. Too many series clutch their central mysteries too tightly and refuse to even give you a peek before the grand reveal.

Monster keeps you wondering for juuuust long enough before answering a questi
নাজমুল হাসান
Now that the story is almost coming to an end, I am having mixed feelings. Is the one labeled monster really worth condemning, or the one who created a monster out of him. As he said, "The monster is not inside me. It was outside me." And finally the horrifying memory will be revealed in the next volume. The memory of the monster's birth.
Brad
Apr 05, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, mystery
Everyone ever associated with this is dropping like flies. It's satisfying and creepy, but more than anything else, the reveals are making this story supreme. Not surprising, of course, because this is a suspense, but I couldn't be more thrilled by how I see this developing.
The domino pieces were set up perfectly.
Joevarian
Aug 06, 2011 Joevarian rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arts
When you find yourself interested in psychoanalysis, this manga is for you. The best of psychological thriller manga for me. This mangaka really knows how to build up our curiosity which makes this manga quite amazing.
Mikael Kuoppala
Sep 27, 2011 Mikael Kuoppala rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The end draws near and it shows. With only two volumes left after “Welcome Home,” this sixteenth installment to this magnificent series floods us with content and it all seems to be headed towards something massive. Still beautiful, rich and tender, the story is also speeding forward.
andrew
Feb 16, 2014 andrew rated it really liked it
this was actually pretty really good and has me set up nicely to actually FINALLY finish this dang series. you're welcome for the news feed spam, friends.
T.M. Carper
The story is wrapping up as Nina confronts her past and Tenma searches for the man behind the books.
Jan
Aug 19, 2010 Jan rated it really liked it
It was great! Matt insisted i read this graphic novel series. A real page turner--read right through it.
Elisa
Dec 22, 2015 Elisa rated it it was amazing
We are getting closer to end! The different storylines/characters are meeting up--only two more volumes left.
Jorg
Jorg rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2015
Hengky
Hengky rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2008
Psychopu
Psychopu rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Dragonbradm
Dragonbradm rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2014
Andrea AE
Andrea AE rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2011
April
April rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2011
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2013
Verin
Verin rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Alvoso
Alvoso rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2015
Tsania Rebel
Tsania Rebel rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2010
Mar 21, 2016
Mariana Mello
Mariana Mello rated it really liked it
Mar 21, 2014
Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Anneke
Anneke rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2012
Katya
Katya rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2011
Eva Tarida
Eva Tarida rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2011
Sydney
Sydney rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2013
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 03
  • Adolf : An Exile in Japan
  • Mushishi, Vol. 7
  • Gantz/13
  • Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Volume 5 (Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, #5)
  • The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service, Volume 3
Urasawa Naoki ( 浦沢 直樹) is a Japanese mangaka. He is perhaps best known for Monster (which drew praise from Junot Díaz, the 2008 Pulitzer Prize winner) and 20th Century Boys.

Urasawa's work often concentrates on intricate plotting, interweaving narratives, a deep focus on character development and psychological complexity. Urasawa has won the Shogakukan Manga Award, the Japan Media Arts Festival ex
More about Naoki Urasawa...

Naoki Urasawa's Monster (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 1: Herr Dr. Tenma (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #1)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 2: Surprise Party (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #2)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 3: 511 Kinderheim (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #3)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 4: Ayse's Friend (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #4)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 5: After the Carnival (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #5)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 6: The Secret Woods (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #6)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 7: Richard (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #7)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 8: My Nameless Hero (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #8)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 9: A Nameless Monster (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #9)
  • Naoki Urasawa's Monster, Volume 10: Picnic (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #10)