Start by marking “Phantasms: A Novel (The Crofton Cycle, 2)” as Want to Read:
Phantasms: A Novel (The Crofton Cycle, 2)

Phantasms: A Novel (The Crofton Cycle, 2)

The greatest prison in the universe, the one that houses the world's most evil creatures - including Dracula himself - is under attack, and the creatures of the night, the phantasms are about to escape, into our world.

Now, a band of warriors with supernatural powers, led by an ageing occult expert, have to travel through worlds and time to reach The Castle that holds the k
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 252 pages
Published March 9th 2012 by AK Publications

To ask other readers questions about Phantasms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phantasms

Annette M Guerriero Nishimoto
Today's review is on Phantasms by A. Kale

It is always very difficult to write a review on a book that needs some work. Phantasms is just one of them.

Though Kale does create a different and wonderful world for his characters, it doesn't leave the reader much time to get to know the major players. I felt as though they were just thrown at me without any rhyme or reason. I do however realize that perhaps the first book in the series provided that time, but I have not read the first book.

In any ser
Thomas Edmund
Feb 06, 2013 Thomas Edmund rated it liked it
In Phantasms, Kale presents a bizarre tale of magical psychic mayhem and mystery. While lacking in literary polish, the world Kale builds in Phantasms is an exiting violent rush, the vivid imagery alone carries the novel.

I must point out however, that this work shows its status as a self/Amazon published work. The first half of the novel is clunky and hard to understand which characters to attach to. There are a few too many sidetracks including a haunted house, a pointless psychiatrist and the
Craig Nuel
Craig Nuel rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Katy
Katy marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2013
J.E. Feldman
J.E. Feldman marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015