Start by marking “For the Love of a God” as Want to Read:
For the Love of a God

For the Love of a God

Events of her past, led Suria to give up on the notion of love. Her clientele had their desires sated with the stroke of a whip rather than any sexual interaction with the scarred beauty.

Eros, the son of Aphrodite had bedded the wrong woman one too many times. His latest conquest was the granddaughter of Hades. To appease Hades and save his neck, Eros agrees to be stripped
ebook
Published January 15th 2013 by XoXo Publishing (TM)

To ask other readers questions about For the Love of a God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about For the Love of a God

Teri
Jan 16, 2013 Teri rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, ebooks
This story grabbed me from the start. Suria with her strong dominate outward appearance, Euro’s cocky arrogance. Their story had me riding a roller coaster of emotions, I laughed with them, my heart broke when they cried. Most of all I truly loved the characters and what happened to them. For me that is the most important part of any story. I can’t wait to see what JT Cheyanne and Venus Moon have in store for us next.

Kylie
Jan 17, 2013 Kylie rated it it was amazing
There is woman at the beginning of all great things! Hidden away under the cover, intertwined within every word && breath whispered across the pages of 'For the love of a God' is two wonderful, talented && inspiring woman. There words are the bricks && mortar of dreams been built, there story transports you to another time && place, one i'd care to visit time && again.
Raven
Jan 15, 2013 Raven rated it it was amazing
Totally loved it. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. The story holds you and draws you in so that you actually feel like you are there, watching it all unfold. I look forward to reading the next books that come from these two very talented authors.
Sue
Jan 17, 2013 Sue rated it it was amazing
This is a true romance.This is how true romance is written.This book had such a wonderful flow it was like reading poetry. The mythological theme of the book was genius.After reading what happened to Suria no one could've helped her but Eros. The way Suria made Eros so vulnerable at times making him like any other man was very touching. The relationship between Eros & Hermes cracked me up. The way Hermes kept telling Eros to get his diaper on was too funny. The relationship between the two ...more
Lisa
Jan 19, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: moon
For the Love of a God is a must read if you think you have lost your faith in love. Two strong willed people, one who must never let love in to protect herself. The other for the first time to feel true love. When you put Eros and Suria together the HEAT is Amazing and you crave for more. Will stay on my reread shelf and can't wait to read more of these two talented authors.
Annie-lynne
Apr 13, 2013 Annie-lynne rated it it was amazing
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I haven't ever read anything with two different voices from the authors and they both write so differently, but it works. They stay in character and it's wonderful. I loved it!
Kim
Jan 21, 2013 Kim rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love story...heart wrenching with true love winning in the end. Can't wait to read more from these two authors.
Melanie002000
Jun 28, 2013 Melanie002000 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked from the first page. My heart aches for Suria. Her pain was palpable, but the strength she drew from her pain was what clinched it for me.

Eros is sex personified, and his need to find his one true mate is what drives him even though he could have any female he wanted.

His need for Suria was so well written. You could actually feel the anticipation, and his need for her. It is countered by the fear of losing her heart to a male that could be lost in the blink of an eye.

Venus Moon,
Kindle Alexander
Feb 22, 2013 Kindle Alexander rated it really liked it
The writing in this story completely blew me away. This team of writers is some of the best I've ever read. I wish it were longer and I cant wait to read more. Venus Moon is almost a poet in her writing. You can completely tell who is who with JT cheyanne able to make me believe the God was talking through her! I loved it. I'll be looking for more, FOR SURE!
Supru
Mar 13, 2013 Supru rated it it was amazing
I totally loved it! It got me engaged until the last page and wishing there would be more to continue reading.

I recommend it if you didn't read it already and really hope that those awesome writters keep publishing so I can keep enjoying.
Laziel
Laziel rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2013
Eve Tesoro
Eve Tesoro rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2013
John
John rated it it was amazing
Kelly Murphy
Kelly Murphy rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2013
Lachi
Lachi rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2013
Kimberly Flathers
Kimberly Flathers rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2013
Aidan
Aidan rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2013
Meagan Golden
Meagan Golden rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2013
Alexa Stamos
Alexa Stamos rated it it was amazing
Shelley
Shelley rated it it was amazing
Julie Shanahan
Julie Shanahan rated it it was amazing
Armi
Armi rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2015
Katarina
Katarina rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2014
Angie Dykes
Angie Dykes rated it it was amazing
Savage
Savage rated it it was amazing
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Keagan Kruze
Keagan Kruze rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2013
David
David rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2014
V.L. Moon
V.L. Moon rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2013