A Wedding She'll Never Forget

A Wedding She'll Never Forget (Daughters of Power: The Capital #3)

3.45 of 5 stars 3.45  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Remembrance of Things Passionate She's been making the "right" decisions all her life. But after elite D.C. event planner Scarlet Anders meets self-made billionaire Daniel McNeal-a rowdy, sexy male who laughs in the face of society-she wishes she could make different choices.

Then she trips over a tangled wedding veil and everything changes. Because the resulting memory los...more
Published March 1st 2013 by Harlequin Desire (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Wedding She'll Never Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Wedding She'll Never Forget

Susan
Very good book. I really liked both Daniel and Scarlet. Scarlet has been brought up to be very proper and attentive to the way her actions can affect other people. As a result, she's pretty uptight. When she meets Daniel she immediately notices the attraction between them. She is also very aware of his reputation and does not approve of his playboy ways. I loved the way that her memory loss allowed her to let go of her hangups and just go with her instincts. I loved her ability to have fun and l...more
Desere

I have often heard people say that a person is so uptight that they need a good beating so they can loosen up a little. But never have I ever thought that it would actually help.

However in the world of Scarlet it is exactly what brings the real her out and sets loose a care free woman that does the opposite of everything she usually would be avoiding, even something as dangerous as an offer of a wild affair with for-me-you-will-trip-over-your-own-feet-playboy Daniel!

But when her memory returns...more
TashNz
Robyn Grady's A Wedding She'll Never Forget is part of the series: Daughters of Power: The Capital. In the background is the congressional investigation into who is hacking into the Presidents phone and computer. Leaked to the media is the discovery that the President has an illegitimate daughter Ariella.

Scarlet Anders is best friend/business partner with Ariella of an elite Event Planners company and together are planning the wedding of close friend Caro. Scarlet has been raised right with the...more
Saly
The heroine so didn't work for me, she seemed snobby and too fixated on societal norms and rights and wrongs. The hero seemed okay. Overall an average book.
Ada
Para no desentonar con las otras historias, un cuatro, y es que al principio no me convencía mucho la trama, me parecía floja pero luego ¡Oh! my Daniel... Es delicada, contundente y maravillosa, faltaría la historia de Ariella y la hermana de Cara.
Angie
I found the story just a bit off. From prim and proper to wild child from a bump in the head. And the that whole thing with her mother. I just found it strange.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Daughters of Power: The Capital
Category: Passion
Debbie
Amnesia themed. Not this author's best work, but still good.
Tracy
Nice HEA book-
PWRL
Dec 18, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Crisyuri
Crisyuri marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Hina
Hina marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Shrav
Shrav added it
Apr 15, 2014
Jessy
Jessy marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Marina Andreou
Marina Andreou marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Robyn received a book from her big sister and immediately fell in love with Cinderella. Sprinklings of magic, deepest wishes come true - she was hooked! Picture books with glass slippers later gave way to romance novels. When she was older, she wanted to write one.

However, in junior high, Robyn hit a stumbling block - a disheartening grade of one out of ten for a book review. Confused and hurt, sh...more
More about Robyn Grady...
The Fearless Maverick (Bad Blood, #4) Baby Bequest Strictly Temporary Bargaining for Baby Losing Control