Start by marking “Guardian's Peril (Elenya's Tale volume 1)” as Want to Read:
Guardian's Peril (Elenya's Tale volume 1)

Guardian's Peril (Elenya's Tale volume 1)

The role of Enore’s Guardian weighs heavily on Athelon’s shoulders. The memories of ten predecessors do nothing to shed light on the foreboding dread Enore feels. Soon Athelon finds himself pulled from his home into a conflict that has raged since the beginning of time, destined to discover that gods have powerful enemies.

With the Guardian away, Enore has chosen a young un
Published January 12th 2013 (first published January 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Guardian's Peril, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guardian's Peril

Danny
Jan 14, 2013 Danny rated it really liked it
Well, this is my first novel to be published (self published) so naturally I may not have the most objective opinion about it. To me, one of the best compliments the book received was from a friend (fellow goodreads user) who read it. After she read it, she told me that I should check out Brandon Sanderson because she felt like my writing style reminded her of him. So I don't have the audacity to claim to be as capable an author as Sanderson, but when a reader who has read an astounding amount ...more
Janice
Apr 06, 2015 Janice rated it really liked it
A man in my neighborhood wrote this book. I have read fantasy before but don't love it and was not sure what to expect.

I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed this book. It is long (like most fantasy novels) but he did a great job creating a new world and making the whole story very readable. Like most fantasy novels, he used the first few chapters to create the world for the reader and at times, that was slow going for me.

I was most impressed with his word choices. He is a beautiful
Emily Osborne
Emily Osborne marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Robamyelkins
Robamyelkins marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Colleen Strong
Colleen Strong marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016