Start by marking “Three Shifters for Sarah” as Want to Read:
Three Shifters for Sarah

Three Shifters for Sarah

[Ménage Amour: Erotic Paranormal Cowboy Ménage a Quatre Romance, M/F/M/M, shape-shifters, HEA]

Sarah Winter is on vacation in Montana. During her stay, she falls in love with not one, but three handsome cowboys. One night she spies the men turning into wolves before her eyes and comes to realize that love between a human and three shape-shifters can never be. So fleeing bac
Published January 14th 2013 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Three Shifters for Sarah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Shifters for Sarah

BBMoreB ~
Feb 14, 2013 BBMoreB ~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Dani April has written an exhilarating romantic tale featuring three traditional wolf-shifters from Great Plain, Montana and an independent modern girl from New York City.

The moment Sarah arrived at the Circle T guest ranch Ryan, Lance, and TJ knew she was their one-true-mate. Problem is…they only have a week to convince her before she returns to her life in the city and they never see her again.

Ms. April did a tremendous job of diversifying the characters by giving Ryan, Lance, and TJ very di
Brea Ann
Feb 03, 2013 Brea Ann rated it liked it
I have to say I had high hopes for this book. After reading about it while searching for a new book to read, I have mixed feelings. I was not happy after paying six bucks for the book; I only got 170 pages of reading material. The story itself was great, the writing was great, but it felt very... rushed I guess the best word would to use. I realize this was a work of fiction but, I had a hard time with the build-up of the relationship. I felt there were a lot of parts that were not very ...more
Rinny Rainwind
Jun 11, 2014 Rinny Rainwind rated it liked it
I really had high hopes. I thought this book was going to be hot and steamy. It was cold and not so wet. The main characters we not developed. The situations were not well thought out. Most of all, it took what I love about shifter books and threw it out the window. The " Alpha" was a jerk and the betas were both just horny. I don't think any Alpha would force his mark on a human and live to tell about it. I would like to see this author in about 5 years from now and see how they have developed.
Kelli
Apr 03, 2014 Kelli rated it liked it
I had a hard time getting into this book. I felt like vital pieces were missing. Other than the first shift Sarah saw, it was never brought up again. Plus, certain things just weren't believable. I understand that this book is fiction, but still...
Cheri
Cheri rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2015
Kathleen Engelman
Kathleen Engelman rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Nov 15, 2013
Cherylnne
Cherylnne rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2013
Teresa  Harman
Teresa Harman rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2013
Boots
Boots rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Talltree
Talltree rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2015
Arreon Jones
Arreon Jones rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2014
Amy Miller
Amy Miller rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2014
Tammy Reynolds
Tammy Reynolds rated it it was ok
Jun 14, 2015
Colette
Colette rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2013
Orsolya
Orsolya rated it did not like it
Jun 19, 2014
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2013
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Destiny
Destiny marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2013
SassySami
SassySami marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Sunshinewrinkley
Sunshinewrinkley marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Ismail Lisham
Ismail Lisham marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Kenzie Meyer
Kenzie Meyer marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Iris
Iris marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Cecelia
Cecelia marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Pinar
Pinar marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Leanne
Leanne marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Nina
Nina added it
Jan 25, 2016
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Missi
Missi marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Samantha Eso
Samantha Eso marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Dani's second novel Superstar is now available from SirenBookStrand.

Dani April is a pseudonym for a writer who lives and works in the Midwest. Raven’s Ranch is the first published work by Dani April.

Dani’s hobby is writing fiction, particularly erotic romances, and Dani is always working on a new story.

Dani was a computer programmer for over ten years and then gave up the profession to teach Engli
More about Dani April...