Start by marking “Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae” as Want to Read:
Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae

Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae

A Young Adult Sci-Fi Shifter Romance.

Trainee observer Zaren was never supposed to set foot on the fifth planet of system 59, let alone have contact with the indigenous population. In fact, any contact is grounds for her immediate dismissal from the program. Zaren has dreamed of being an observer for as long as she can remember, and she knows the rules well. But when her ob
Kindle Edition
Published January 2013

To ask other readers questions about Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath the Twin Moons of Haldae

Gaele
Jan 22, 2013 Gaele rated it it was amazing
In an exciting twist with this author, she presents a YA sci-fi romance that incorporates shifters. I know this author under a different pen-name than her more adult titles: I was excited to read the first in her new writing adventure. I have a great admiration for her work for the 18+ group, and she has not disappointed in this YA work.

Yseult has managed to transition her skills for crafting relationships that are believable and emotional, with a definition and clarity that is rare in many boo
Autumn
Feb 19, 2013 Autumn rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author to give an honest review.

You if you enjoy a sci-fi in the future with a small amount of the paranormal then you may want to pick this book up.

It was a great read, different than I expected. The time jumping wasn't too bad, but it did take some getting use to. You would either flash forward or flash back, and if that doesn't bother you then get yourself a copy of this book. I found myself wondering what time period I was reading. Also I would have like to have
Cassandra
I already love the new author Angela Yseult and this is only her first book. I was a little confused at first because it does jump back and forth between several pasts and the present. She created an awesome new world of Haldae where Kris, a shapeshifter, lives and Zaren crash lands on this planet. She is an observer from a futuristic society of space explorers. You can see the feelings between them develop while they try to figure out how to communicate with each other. I love this story and my ...more
Ilona
Jan 17, 2013 Ilona rated it it was amazing
Why couldn't authors have written books like this when I was a Young Adult? I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline and felt for the main characters as they struggled to understand each other.In fact the only thing I wasn't keen on was the constant switching between the timelines, but it did make sense to me for the author to have written it that way once I got into the story.
Jeannie Platt
Jan 23, 2013 Jeannie Platt rated it really liked it
Angela Yseult writes a very fast paced book which follows the accounts of both Zaren and Kris. Written in two points of view (both Zaren & Kris's) and goes back and forth between the present and the past in a way that is fulling and not at all confusing and very easy to follow. Over all this is a great young adult book with enough going on to keep you reading more.
InD'tale Magazine
Aug 16, 2014 InD'tale Magazine rated it really liked it
Fans of shape shifters and space exploration will love this original mix of paranormal romance and sci-fi.

Full review in March 2013 issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Emma
Jan 30, 2013 Emma rated it liked it
not one swear word in the entire book. it was a very nice change. other than that... the story skipped around between three different times, which drove me CRAZY!! it was alright.
Tracy
Jan 14, 2013 Tracy rated it really liked it
I loved the way Kris and Zaren had to learn to communicate with each other. If you like science fiction, young adult and romance this has it. I look forward to reading more from this author.
Sara Wendel-Örtqvist
Sara Wendel-Örtqvist rated it really liked it
May 25, 2013
Suelle
Suelle rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2013
Christopher Ormond
Christopher Ormond rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2014
Shannan
Shannan rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2013
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2014
Christine
Christine rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2013
David
David rated it did not like it
Mar 25, 2015
Sarah Hill
Sarah Hill rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2014
Pia
Pia rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Angela Yseult
Jan 13, 2013 Angela Yseult added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-stories
Chelsea
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Maia
Maia added it
Jan 30, 2013
Katie
Katie added it
Jan 30, 2013
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Chani
Chani marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2013
Sarah added it
Mar 01, 2013
Tarra
Tarra added it
Aug 17, 2014
Lesa Miller-cox
Lesa Miller-cox marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2013
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2013
ETShop
ETShop added it
Apr 22, 2013
Bkepub
Bkepub added it
Apr 23, 2013
Val Schmitt
Val Schmitt marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Bobbi
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Lady
Lady marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Carolyn Valdez
Carolyn Valdez marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Gwendolyn Johnson
Gwendolyn Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Jayme
Jayme marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Vicki (The Wolf's Den)
Vicki (The Wolf's Den) marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
D'eBook  Sharing
D'eBook Sharing marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Being a teenager can be complicated.

Being a teenager when you happen to be a Shifter, when the universe is your playground, when you live with vampires or your world is under siege by demons is even more complicated.

Or at least, that’s what Angela’s characters tell her; her own teenage years were fairly uneventful… and still, rather complicated at times, too.
More about Angela Yseult...