Start by marking “Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth (Piper LeVine, #1)” as Want to Read:
Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth (Piper LeVine, #1)

Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth (Piper LeVine #1)

Piper LeVine is the daughter of wealthy Senator, Harold and Katrine, or so she thought. When a stranger arrives in the night and throws her identity into question, Piper must uncover the secrets of her true origin.

Treacherous demons from a past she never knew she had are coming for her and only the Gypsies know how to deal with the monsters of myth.

Nicholas proves less th
Published January 25th 2013 by Libertine Press (An imprint of GMTA Publishing) (first published August 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piper LeVine, A Gypsy's Truth

Bryan Rainey
Apr 17, 2013 Bryan Rainey rated it it was amazing
Awesome book.

Love that Eris uses the names of the vampires in their native origin. Also, love the way she describes the inner workings of Piper's gypsy heritage and how the Werewolves are there to protect them.
Diana (Offbeat Vagabond)
Original review here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2013/01/indie-book-review-piper-levine-and.html

Piper LeVine and a Gypsy’s Truth is about a young girl named Piper. One night after being grounded, so makes a discovery that she clearly wasn't suppose to make. She finds out that her mom is not her real mom. That her real mom sold her to her senator of a father since he was the father. Dad already thinks low of Piper, so Piper Is more than happy to move in with her wonderful grandmother to
Arlena
Author: Eris Kelli
Published By: Libertine Press
Age Recommended: YA
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Book Blog For: GMTA
Rating: 5

Review:

"Piper LeVine, a Gypsy's Truth" by Eris Kelli was a paranormal fantasy fiction read that once you start reading you will be truly hooked into this wonderful storyline. This story was of a girl...who was senator's daughter that was not treated very well by him....finding out that her mother she thought she knew was not her birth mother had left to live with Grandma Sidney.
Kendell Jordan
Feb 05, 2013 Kendell Jordan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See all of my book reviews at Kenn's Reviews .

This Fantasy Fiction book is the tale of a not just any young girl, but a senator’s daughter. Upon overhearing a conversation that the woman she has called Mom all her life is not her birthmother she runs to her Grandma Sidney’s house and starts the adventure of a lifetime.
This story of Werewolves and Vampires takes a slight turn from normal when Piper learns she is not only a Gypsy, but the heir to become Queen of the Gypsy community. Just to thr
Shirley
Jun 20, 2013 Shirley rated it really liked it
Okay, first things first - this is a really good, fun book to read. That said, I have to admit there were few ups and downs in the narration. Some places the flow of the story gets stuck with a phrase or a line that just does not come out well. You have to re-read it to get back to the story. I at times, felt that maybe like the main character Piper, the author too was thinking faster than what she was able to pen down and so you see the narration skip something and then move on.

But ... once I s
Andrea Heltsley
I really enjoyed this book. It's no secret that I love werewolves, but this book was different. Yes, there were werewolves, but they were more of background characters to the main story. This was an incredibly unique story.
It's rare that I read a book that truly surprises me. This one was one of them. I always go into books with high expectations, but not knowing what to really expect. I picked this story on my kindle and couldn't put it down. I was hooked from the very beginning.
There aren't re
Andrea Wylie
Jun 13, 2013 Andrea Wylie rated it it was amazing
I have been an avid paranormal reader for years but have never read a story about "gypsies". When the opportunity presented itself, given the fact that there was a love story involved I was interested to read it. There's nothing better than a little paranormal romance.

At first I wasn't sure how a Senator's daughter, Gypsies, Werewolves and Siths were going to blend together but as the story progressed I became completely enthralled with where the story was going!!! 17 year old Piper discovers o
Tory
Sep 24, 2013 Tory rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know what to expect with this book. This was a new author for me, but I wanted something different to read so I decided to try it. I definitely found what I was looking for with this book. This is one of the most unique stories I have read in a long time. This book goes into the world of werewolves, but also the world of gypsies which I have not experienced in another book. Piper’s life changed in the blink of an eye and took me along on her journey of self-discovery. I look forward to ...more
Lucy
Oct 02, 2013 Lucy rated it it was amazing
this is Eris Kelli first book and what a awesome book it was hooked, and am know quite lost know i've finished it.
this book is about 17 year old piper LeVine, she is a sentor's daughter, her life his turned upside down when she finds out her mother is not her mother, and from there nothing nothing in her life is normally, you so should read this book, i was like nothing i had read before, AWESOME BOOK can't wait for book 2
Lucy
Feb 03, 2013 Lucy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wanda Hartzenberg
Jun 22, 2013 Wanda Hartzenberg rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-paranormal
This book took me totally by surprise.
The author has a brilliant voice for the YA genre and she uses this to the best of her ability.

The plot is layered and the emotions make sense. Piper and her reactions seemed very natural in a non natural world.

Editing etc seems to be professionally executed and in all, this has been a joy to read.
WaAr
Suzie
Mar 29, 2014 Suzie rated it it was amazing
Not my normal genre of book but I gave it a go and I'm glad I did.

I was captivated from the start. The story centres around Piper and her discovery that she is in fact a gypsy princess. She has a lot to learn and a lot more to prove.

It was well written and for the first novel in the series, Eris Kelli certainly delivered.
Cherese A. Vines
Apr 25, 2013 Cherese A. Vines rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ages 16+, werewolves, gypsies, vampires
Recommended to Cherese by: Kitty Honeycutt
Piper LeVine and a Gypsy's Truth is the first book in the Piper Levine series. Seventeen-year-old Piper is the Senator's daughter and the focus of much negative media attention that strains her relationship with her parents. But as we find out in the first chapter, the strain may be deeper than teenage angst. The Senator's wife is not Piper's mother, and Piper never knew.

After many revelations and tears are shed, Piper goes to the only place she feels loved and safe, her Grandma Sidney's house,
Joyce Wetherbee
Dec 18, 2013 Joyce Wetherbee rated it liked it
Piper LeVine grew up believing she was the daughter of Senator LeVine and his wife until strangers came knocking one night. Sent to live with her grandmother at the only place that felt like home, Piper learns she isn't exactly who she thought she was. Not only that, but reality includes a whole lot more than she could ever have dreamed.

This new reality includes the truth about herself, her birth mother, werewolves and a promise made by her birth father that leads to problems for everyone. Piper
Tiffany Thordal
Jul 28, 2014 Tiffany Thordal rated it really liked it
First, let me start by saying thank you to our readers. They are the ones who asked me to take a look at this book. Piper LeVine is a very interesting story. I really liked the story line, but had a hard time with the writing.

The story line was pretty unique. It has been quite a while since I read a story with a gypsy background. Eris Kelli nailed some of the characteristics of gypsies when she wrote these characters, which leads me to wonder if she has experience with them, or if she does rese
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Apr 18, 2015 Sassy Beta Reading & Review rated it really liked it
It took me 3 or so false starts to read this book, but I'll be honest, once I got past the hump, I finally did enjoy it. I'm not sure what it was about the beginning, but I could not get past the first 5 pages then I would stop. I think I just knew that I was not in the right mind set for a YA/NA read and my mind would not let me go further...It wanted something juicy! I finally told myself to suck it up and read it and I am glad that I did. Now I am anxious to see what happens next.

This is a mu
Natalie Townson
Feb 14, 2014 Natalie Townson rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW, all i can say is i LOVED this book it was fantastic, right from the very start you are pulled into the story and your heart breaks a little for Piper when she over hears her parents talking, the secret that they have kept from her rips her heart to pieces and so she runs to the only place that she has ever called home, her grandmothers animal sanctuary, here Piper tries to figure out who she really is along with trying to deal with the bitterness towards her that she heard from her ...more
Joan Clark
Aug 21, 2015 Joan Clark rated it it was amazing
A Gypsy’s Truth was recommended to me by a friend. I, however, did not expect the intense emotions this book evoked. I spent hours fuming and venting over what was happening in this novel. I felt as if I knew these characters and was experiencing this crazy adventure right along with Piper. I was up at midnight screaming at my kindle and threatening its demise. My friend received these cussing, furious messages all through the night because it felt so real. The author drew me into this fantasy ...more
Geri
Apr 21, 2015 Geri rated it really liked it
Werewolves, vampires OH MY! This was a fun paranormal read. Piper thinks she is one thing, but then her past comes knocking. She will question everything about herself and her life and needs to trust people that are not known to be the most trustworthy. Nicholas is a great character that helps Piper bring out her best. This is a good YA/NA read with no steamy parts, but still has a good storyline and is an enjoyable read. Good book to read after one of those ugly cry books or when you just want ...more
Michelle A Amaya
Dec 14, 2014 Michelle A Amaya rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent writing!

Eris Kelli is an excellent writer. I had never heard of her before and this isn't my usual type of book but I loved it! The characters were well described but not over done. The story was very interesting and kept you hooked. There was no lull in the story ever. I read every word with interest. Great story, great characters, some of the jealousy that took place was slightly annoying but was necessary for the story. I truly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the next
Sue
Sue rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2014
Kira Blake
Kira Blake rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2014
Claudia
Claudia rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2013
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2013
Jana
Jana rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2013
Amanda
Oct 30, 2013 Amanda rated it really liked it
Review to come...
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Sep 28, 2013
Jennifer Rininger
Jennifer Rininger rated it really liked it
May 14, 2015
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jacklynn Sizemore rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Check it out 1 2 Sep 20, 2013 12:11PM
Eris Kelli grew up in the pacific northwest as the youngest of eight children. Her writing is fueled by her love of adventure, learning and her drive to explore an idea.
She now resides in Midwest America, with her husband, two beautiful children, and happy old dog.
Contact Eris on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/eris.kelli LIKE Eris at http://www.facebook.com/eris.kelli#!/... or her websi
More about Eris Kelli...

Piper LeVine (4 books)
  • Piper LeVine, The Path of Betrayal
  • Piper Levine, Follow the Leader
  • Piper LeVine, They Call Me Assassin (Piper LeVine, #4)

“I do love you, you jerk!!!!” 1 likes