Start by marking “The Pairing (The Proposition, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Pairing (The Proposition, #3)

The Pairing (The Proposition #3)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  5,157 ratings  ·  499 reviews
A Companion Novel to The Proposition and The Proposal

After her former boyfriend left her pregnant and alone, Megan McKenzie swore off men. She spent the last eighteen months focused solely on her son, Mason, along with finishing nursing school at the top of her class. Although she’s not ready to complicate her life with a long-term relationship, a nice no-strings attached
309 pages
Published February 17th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Pairing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Pairing

Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuireCrashed by K. BrombergTime After Time by Emily   FosterRhett by J.S. CooperRipped by Katy Evans
Most ANTICIPATED ROMANCE books for 2014
37th out of 1,070 books — 3,046 voters
Maybe Someday by Colleen HooverArcher's Voice by Mia SheridanBreakable by Tammara WebberTwisted by Emma ChaseBefore Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
2014 Romantic Releases (Jan-May)
30th out of 628 books — 2,479 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy
5 I heart Pesh stars!
 photo f94715f9-7c72-4066-bfa4-a583f1ae52e0_zps26d97d42.jpg

If you’re looking for a sweet, sexy and swoony romance, look no further! The Pairing made me remember why I loved Katie Ashley’s books to begin with. I’ve always felt that her Proposition series was her best stuff, and this only solidifies that. The Pairing is by far my favorite book of hers yet!

Pesh and Megan meet for the first time at Noah’s baptisim. You remember little Noah, right? Aidan and Emma’s child. Megan is Aidan’s niece. She has a son of her own, a little less
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
Feb 18, 2014 Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥ marked it as to-read
Well, Katie Ashley has pictured him differently (John Abraham) but MY Pesh, is Hrithik Roshan and I'm not changing my mind...........

♥  Barb ♥
5 stars for the Gorgeous Doctor ♥

Paging Dr. Nadeen...

photo TP3_zpsb7e4abf6.jpg

This is the third book in THE PROPOSITION series. This one is about Megan and Pesh. Megan is Aidan's 25 yr niece, and 37 yr old Pesh is the doctor that helped Emma while she was on bedrest in the last book.
Megan meets hot, doctor Pesh at little baby Noah's baptism.(Noah belongs to Aidan and Emma) Megan has not had it easy the last few years. She is a single mom with an almost 2 yr old boy. She is instantly attracted to Pesh. Pesh has his own i
Cathy~❤️
description

The Pairing is by far my favorite Katie Ashley book. It was so refreshing to read about a guy who respects women and isn’t a total slut, but also likes to get his freak on in the bedroom. I love that Pesh has popped up in the Runaway Train series too! I love it when authors cross over their characters in series, and really you just can’t get enough Pesh.

Pesh is going to hold a top spot in my book boyfriend’s list, that’s for sure!

“A man who isn’t afraid of showing his emotions or his vulnerabil
Jen
I waited a long time in anticipation of Pesh's book! Unfortunately, I was a little let down by it; but not because it was a terrible story. My biggest complaint about "The Pairing" was that it was too nice, sweet, and flowery. I was a little torn because a big part of me didn't want major angst for Pesh. I mean, the poor doctor had enough tragedy on his plate to last a lifetime; so he really did deserve the best HEA as possible! When I read a story though, I like to have a wonderful relationship ...more
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Well, According to the Author, Pesh looks like John Abraham! Bollywood hottie.
description
Thank god the face gap is filled in my head. ;D
__
At least now I hope we can get a little more detailed description of him so I can imagine his hot face in my head. :P ;)
Jennifer Kyle
Oh Dr. McDreamy Bollywood you were a breath of fresh air!

description

”Don’t try to pin me as one thing or the other. Just take me as I am.”

Pesh was an extremely likable lead male character. He had all the right amounts of kindness and sex appeal. Katie Ashley truly did a wonderful job writing him and I really enjoyed seeing him get all the wonderful things in life he dreamed of.

I had a bit of a hard time connecting with Megan the first half of the story but Pesh liked her and her son was absolutely ADORA
Aestas Book Blog
Jan 12, 2013 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr
awwww Pesh is getting a book!
Michelle
5 the Doctor will see you now, stars!

We all remember Dr. Pesh Nadeen, the too-kind-for-his-own-good man that found himself sandwiched between two stubborn soul mates in The Proposal. He was that guy that was too sweet to really hate, but you still sort of wanted him to just turn up missing. Well ladies, the good doctor has returned and he’s better than he’s ever been.

It’s been two years since Pesh had to go on living without his wife at his side, one year since he thought he was in love with Em
AJ
4 *dreamy sigh* stars

If you’re looking for an angst-free, drama-free, chemistry-filled love story that is sweet but hot, featuring a super-functional couple – this is your book!

Tying in nicely with The Proposition and The Proposal, this is the story of Pesh and Megan, who we met earlier in the series. Megan is Aidan’s niece. She is a single mother who is working hard to create a life for her and her 15 month old son, Mason. She is smart, no-nonsense, and not afraid to go after what she wants. I
Raine Miller
Bravo Katie Ashley for writing a gentleman hero who has his kink on in the bedroom, and his brain "on" the rest of the time. I like smart male heroes in books, and Katie Ashley wrote one in The Pairing. I loved Pesh's strength of character and how he never compromised his moral compass to get the girl. I could read heroes like him all day. A beautiful story.
Steph
I have to admit that this wasn't my favourite of the series. I preferred Aiden and Emma's books.
However, this was a really sweet, light and fun book to read.

There were times when the scales tipped over into 'holy-hell-cheeseville', which got a little too much for me. And I wished there was a bit more of a storyline to it instead of just all romance, but overall I really enjoyed it :)
Beverly
Amazing ✩✩✩✩✩ ADORABLE stars.

photo tumblr_mxeewuDm5K1r7oljbo6_250_zps24b92d09.gif

OMG! What Can I say. I love Pesh and Megan's story from beginning to end. This is the kind of story you love to read, because it gives you a hope that somewhere. Out there. There are still gentlemen!

photo tumblr_n06aoxjy7I1qgwefso6_250_zps078f3924.gif

It was good to have Aidan and Emma back. Those two are so cute!

If you loved the Proposition Series, You must read this one. You WILL LOVE IT. You will laugh and cry.

photo tumblr_mybufpvuQu1r9pt1so2_250_zps2cbfc487.gif

photo tumblr_mybufpvuQu1r9pt1so1_250_zps58a1d45a.gif

photo tumblr_n00vj33gK21si83j0o2_500_zpsa59ff7f9.gif

EMMA IS HAVING TWINS! Poor AIDAN! LOL

Aidan raised his head. “If you’re asking if I’m nauseated now,
Jaix
May 07, 2013 Jaix marked it as to-read
Firth thought: Oh yes, Pesh!
Second: How old are they again? And how far apart are their ages? Megan's 22 or 23 and Pesh is probably in his early to mid-thirties, right? Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't really be a problem nor is it a big deal. I was just shocked with the pairing. Nonetheless, these two badly need HEAs of their own, they might as well share one.

Third: Hopefully the wait for this book is much shorter than the wait for The Proposal. :)
Amanda
Jun 16, 2013 Amanda marked it as to-read
Do I actually want to read Dr. Pesh, the sneaky doctor, who try to steal Emma away from Aidan. Hmm... I guess I will.
Chris' Book Blog Emporium
I was so happy when I found out that Katie was going to be giving Megan and Pesh both their HEA !!!!

Megan after two failed relationships has sworn off relationships and is only interested in sexually connecting with another man. When she meets Pesh, she does not deny that he is sexy, sweet, and a true gentleman, but she is not interested in having a relationship with him.

Pesh Nadeen…. Otherwise known as Dr. McDreamy Bollywood. He has totally redeemed himself with me. He is such a gentleman and t
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
3.5 DR. MCDREAMY BOLLYWOOD STARS

Although I loved Pesh and Emma's story, it missed some umph to it. I don't need drama and angst, but there really wasn't any. Other than Megan's ridiculous notion that she was too young to get serious about anyone so she put him off.

I liked reading Aidan and Emma again. They are always hilarious.

I loved Megan's son Mason, although it seemed his vocabulary at 17 months was spectacular. I loved how Pesh fell for him and almost expected Megan's ex to either come ba
Mims Rey
3 March 2014

I personally loved Pesh and Megan's story. Drama free, no silly complications...refreshing!

Review to come.

I cant wait to read this one. This is my Pesh - British actor Marc Elliot
Patty Nakano
The book is not bad, but there was a lot lacking.

I feel like the book was rushed. I couldn't connect to any character. Pesh is a walking contradiction, and I'm not refering about him talking about sex/ fucking or whatever... It's about attitudes, and to me, his didn't add up! Megan was all over the place and her epiphany? Lame!

I think it missed on showing more of Megan and Mason. And by the way... 1 year old kids can speak all that much? Really!? Because I don't remember any of my little cousi
Hayley Faiman
So there's this Dr. McDreamy Bollywood guy named Pesh...
john abraham photo: john-abraham-14 John-Abraham_17.jpg

All he wants is to find love, after his wife died the love of his life he had been existing and not living... until he becomes a Godfather.. to Emma and Aiden's son. Thats where he meets the single mother soon to be nurse Megan.

hayden panettiere photo: Hayden Panettiere Hayden.jpg

Megan doesn't ever want to give her heart away again.. ever. Her baby daddy although famous is a dead beat dad, she had to give up her dream of becoming a doctor and instead is in nursing school. She is instantly a
Itsabookaffair
***ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review***

Review by Isa:

OMG Katie Ashley you're the bomb diggity!!! 5 stars!! I LOVED this story!

**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

~~ 5 Sweetest Love Story Stars ~~

This book was absolutely AMAZING!!! Now I know why I love Katie Ashley's books so much. They are filled with some of the greatest love stories. This one was no different. I have to say that The Pairing is my FAVORITE Katie Ashley book to date!!! This book was flawless and was so full of love and sweet emotion...it completely warmed my heart. I love Katie's writing style...her books all flow well and are
Keziah
Jul 09, 2013 Keziah marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-be-released
Oh yes, PESH! But I suddenly thought that I hated Pesh on the previous book (for trying to steal Emma from Aidan). Oh well... More Dr. McDreamy Bollywood. ♥♥ Can't wait to read this!
Angie Tharp zindars
Just realized that Katie Ashley brings Pesh over into the second book of her other series "Music of the Heart." He is in Beat of the Heart. I love when authors do that!!!!!
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Jo Rushton ARC received for Honest Review

I just loved this story. It was sexy, sweet and romantic. If like me, you loved "The Proposition" and "The Proposal" then this book is a MUST! I loved everything about it.

The Pairing follows the story of Megan and Pesh. We met both of these characters in the previous books. If you need reminding, Pesh is the widowed hot Doctor that once took Emma out on a date and Megan is Aiden's niece.

Megan was a beautiful, hardworking single Mum who had noth
Lisa
***ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review***

OMG Katie Ashley you're the bomb diggity!! 5 friggin' stars!!

I have to admit, although I thought Pesh was Dr. McDreamy Bollywood in the The Proposal, I was not a fan that he was infringing on Aidan and Emma’s relationship. That being said…I’ve had a COMPLETE change of heart! I LOVE PESH!! He’s a true gentleman when he needs to be but frankly (and SO THANKFUL!!) that he’s in a freak in the bedroom! Tantric sex…really! AH! But his heart ha
Mary Wasowski
Welcome back the Fitzgerald's! This is one of my favorite series. You always have a favorite character you swoon over in a book, well for me, it has always been Aiden Fitzgerald. Now comes along Dr. Nadeen (Pesh) well he certainly tipped the scales in this book. I knew he was a romantic at heart, but he blew me away with love & tenderness for Megan Fitzgerald (Aiden's niece & godmother to baby Noah) Megan is a tough cookie with heartache in her past, but she moves on every day raising he ...more
Polly
First half of this book was 3 stars. I wanted to punch Megan in the vagina she annoyed me so much. Second half was GOLDEN!! Loved it. Love Pesh and loved them together.

I also loved seeing Aiden and Emma again.

Great series!!

ChuCha
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

All of us have the ability to love people in infinite capacities.

My thoughts of PESH in the second book:
PESH! He's your dream guy. (The name is Indian because he's Indian but was born in the US)
* He's a doctor (meaning a stable job)
* He's a pilot too!
* He's thoughtful
* He's sweet
* He's not commitment phobe
* He's what EMMA needs at her situation.
* And He doesn't really exist in real life! or he belongs to the rarest of the rare male specie

The first time
Rachel
I am so upset. I loved the first two books, and this one started well and then went downhill after 40%. It's three stars mainly because of the beginning and the epilogue. If it weren't for those it would've been bad. Nothing really happened in this book. I understand Pesh is supposed to be a nice gentleman, but he was just borrriinnngggg in the last half of the book. It makes me sad to have to write a rant about this book, mainly because the first two were soooo different.
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Breathe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #7)
  • One More Chance (Chance, #2)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
  • Beauty from Love (Beauty, #3)
  • Never Been Ready (Ready, #2)
  • Room for Just a Little Bit More (Cranberry Inn, #2.5)
  • Legal Briefs (Lawyers in Love, #3)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Fighting for Irish (Fighting for Love, #3)
  • Blinded (This, #6)
  • Burning Up (Bound Together, #2)
  • Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4)
  • Worn Me Down (Playing with Fire, #3)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Tall, Silent & Lethal (Pyte/Sentinel, #4)
  • Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
  • Past Imperfect (Perfect, #2)
Katie Ashley is a New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Best-Selling author. She lives outside of Atlanta, Georgia with her two very spoiled dogs. She has a slight obsession with Pinterest, The Golden Girls, Harry Potter, Shakespeare, Supernatural, Designing Women, and Scooby-Doo.

With a BA in English, a BS in Secondary English Education, and a Masters in Adolescent English Education, she spent 11
More about Katie Ashley...
The Proposition (The Proposition, #1) The Proposal (The Proposition, #2) Music of the Heart (Runaway Train, #1) Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train, #2) The Party (The Proposition, #0.5)

“Aidan,”…
He held up his finger. “One second, babe. I gotta finish telling Pesh this story.”
“But my water broke.”
Without taking his eyes of Pesh, Aidan slid his glass of water over to her. “Here take mine.”
If the situation hadn’t been dire, Megan would have laughed at how oblivious Aidan was. Pesh leaned forward in his seat. “Um, Aidan, I think-“
He didn’t get a chance to finish. Instead, water splashed across the side of Aidan’s face. He shot out of his chair before whirling around to Emma. “What the hell, Em?”
“My. Water. Broke,” she muttered through gritted teeth.
“Oh shit,” he replied.”
16 likes
“I’d be anything and everything you wanted me to be, if you would give me the chance.” 13 likes