Start by marking “Blood and Snow volumes 5-8: Prey and Magic, Masquerade's Moon, Seal of Gabriel, Telltale Kisses” as Want to Read:

"Lips red as rubies, hair dark as night. Drink your true love's blood, become the Vampire, Snow White."

EVERY THOUSAND YEARS THE VAMPIRE QUEEN SELECTS A NEW BODY, ALWAYS THE FAIREST IN THE LAND, AND THIS TIME SHE'S CHOSEN SNOW WHITE.

Prey and Magic: When blood is all you crave, is there even a choice?

Masquerade's Moon: Professor Pops throws Snow White a Masquerade Ball fo
Published January 1st 2013 by Polished Pen Press

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Snow volumes 5-8, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Snow volumes 5-8

Brittney
Jul 22, 2015 Brittney rated it really liked it
So I expected it, and come on it's the story of Snow White so I should have known anyways, but seriously! My heart just broke a little. And there's no way I'm going to be able to read Cindy's story without a whole lot of bitterness. I mean I think Gabe could have had a better story dealt to him. Though I could whine for a very long time over such a trivial matter I have to say I enjoyed these four novellas just as much as the first four. I'm not going to lie this story is beyond weird, but I'm s ...more
Ludovica
Apr 27, 2016 Ludovica rated it really liked it
The second volume in the Blood and Snow series was definitely the best one in my opinion – mainly because it really explored the fairy tale background the whole series is based on. There is far more magic, more creatures, more fairy land – and even a time hop back into a prehistoric time when the world was basically a High Fantasy wet dream and vampires were primates with angel faces and wings (well, at least the first vampires were). The very interesting concept of a vampire-led fantasy world t ...more
Mindy
I liked these books. I think I said it before, but these books even made me like Snow White. I don't quite understand why they all had to have the Disney fairytale character names though.
Phaedra Seabolt
Dec 18, 2013 Phaedra Seabolt rated it it was amazing
Book 5: A huge change has occurred in Snow White. After believing that she killed Gabe just after they had just rekindled their friendship, Snow runs away. She believes she is a true monster, which isn't that far from the truth. Once she drank human blood, she made the complete transition to being a vampire. She allows herself to become exactly what she feared, but maintained the rules that Professor Pops, Gabe's adoptive father and adoptive father of the other six guy friends of hers, have her ...more
Rayn13
Apr 03, 2015 Rayn13 rated it liked it
The Filling

I felt more drawn into the story with the first set. Not so much with this one. The flashback - THAT was interesting and what better way to learn the truth that started it all than being there watching it happen. Vol 5 - 8 are the filling.

As much as I enjoy reading fantasy, I'm reading this to know what my girls will be reading if they should choose to read it before I share the series with them...so far so good. On to the ending set.
Keri Duncan
May 01, 2016 Keri Duncan rated it liked it
Second book in the Blood and Snow series. So far it is still pretty good although was a little confusing when Snow was in the Vampire Queens mind in the past. At first I was thinking she was in the current Vampire Queen's mind but I was able to figure it out. I do really like how the author doesn't make it super obvious as to who is Snow's true love. I find my guess changing frequently while reading.
Polly
Jul 20, 2016 Polly rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series!

It was definitely worth reading but I find myself willing to search out and pay whatever is required to continue the series and get some closure. Another great book and still relatively clean but I would say it's a little more "intimate" than the first book. I might consider letting my 15 year old read it.
Jenne
Jul 26, 2015 Jenne rated it really liked it
Well this was much like the first. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't really put my finger on what sucks me in either but yet here I find myself strongly debating on downloading book 3. There's really no conclusion so it's hard to resist doing so lol! Snow has really grown and it is not the same girl she was in book 1.
Avardsin
May 05, 2013 Avardsin rated it really liked it
I really like this series, truly. I like how she is more accepting of her nature instead of shying away or denying her nature.

When i finished the first 4 books, i brought 5-8 in haste for 1.91, This was my mistake. You can purchase the complete set for 2.66 (least at the time of reviewing) and I would have saved on money. It also says that it contains bonus materiel. So just now (after finishing 5-8) I have purchased the full series 1-12 for 2.66. Buying the boxsets individually costs 4.67 (0.77
Amber
Feb 01, 2014 Amber added it
Addicted to Blood and Snow

For such a short set of stories, this series is amazing. I love the retelling of Snow White as a vampire. I just wish the stories were longer and didn't end in such big cliffhangers.
Jeovonnii Pryor
Dec 22, 2014 Jeovonnii Pryor rated it it was amazing
Page Turner

Couldn't put my kindle down!!!! So glad I already purchased the volumes 9/12. I'm stopping only long enough to write this review
Amanda
Jan 13, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
I read these books in groups of four since they are so short. Four of them is like one book. So, I picked up these 4 and now I must wait for the conclusion.

Anyway, this is a great continuation of the story. I really enjoy the take on Snow White and the twist to the story. I have noticed that I'm starting to get annoyed with the story, but that is because I know exactly how I want this story to play out and I don't have any answers as to whether my way or some alternative way is going to happen.

T
Sherry Vaughan
Oct 23, 2015 Sherry Vaughan rated it it was amazing
The pace is really fast in these stories. Snow's 16th birthday is approaching and so is her becoming the Vampire Queen. Gabe suddenly discovers he's a vampire hunter, Cindi discovers she's a witch, Snow needs to find the Seal of Gabriel and all of this is leading to a climax. Just not in this set off stories. Delightful fun.
Christina
Sep 11, 2015 Christina rated it really liked it
This was much better than the first volume. Very interesting character development and story plot.
Lgatliffyahoo.Com
Apr 25, 2015 Lgatliffyahoo.Com rated it really liked it
This set did not disappoint. Still hooked and going to get the next set.
Carol
Aug 08, 2014 Carol rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I am thoroughly enjoying this series! The twists and turns never stop!
Marla
May 11, 2015 Marla rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
I enjoyed the story. It's very well written.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
Aug 08, 2015 Toni ~married to a hunk~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: youth, kindle, 2015-read
Another great part to the story.
Heather
Oct 01, 2015 Heather rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Review To Come**
JJ
Jun 07, 2015 JJ rated it really liked it
This is such a fun, easy read.
Shane
Mar 13, 2014 Shane rated it really liked it
good!
Marie
Feb 18, 2016 Marie rated it liked it
It's an enjoyable effortless read. Which is nice, and relaxing in a way.
I enjoy the style, even though it can drive me crazy in bits where it's poorly written, while it's also charming. Yes, I know, I'm a weirdo.
And since I'm curious I'll keep reading.
Jenni McGee
Jan 02, 2014 Jenni McGee rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampires
Enjoyed but not as much as the first set. Still had the need to finish the series.
Kim
Jul 20, 2014 Kim rated it it was amazing
loved it
RaShelle Workman
Mar 07, 2014 RaShelle Workman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
All four volumes for $.99. Don't forget there's a season 2 coming soon.
Lalabikida Poppy
Dec 26, 2013 Lalabikida Poppy rated it it was amazing
Interesting twists of love, betrayal, and magic.
Jeanna
Jan 13, 2013 Jeanna rated it it was amazing
Waiting for the next installment!
Robert Hudson
Robert Hudson rated it really liked it
Sep 24, 2016
Regina Selk
Regina Selk rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
  • Of Blood and Passion (Vamp City, #3)
  • The Last Vampire (Dark Season, #1)
  • Forbidden Touch
  • Beginnings End (Shattered Skies, #1)
  • The Better To See You (Transplanted Tales, #2)
  • Emily's Story (Fang Chronicles, #2)
  • A Secret to Die For (Secret McQueen #8)
  • Six Heirs (The Secret of Ji, #1)
  • Pretty When She Destroys (Pretty When She Dies, #3)
  • Evolution: HEX (The Evolution, #3)
  • Shiftless (The Neturu Chronicles #2)
  • The Grimm Chronicles, Vol. 4
  • Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)
  • Wild, Wicked & Wanton
  • Snow White and Rose Red: The Curse of the Huntsman
  • One Bite
  • H.T. Night's 8 Book Vampire Box Set
  • Starlight (Pact Arcanum, #4)
RaShelle Workman is an international bestselling author in many genres. All of her series have been listed on multiple bestseller lists, including her BLOOD AND SNOW series, which has sold more than a million copies and the IMMORTAL ESSENCE series, which has been read more than two million times. Three of her books have been translated into Turkish and several can be downloaded and enjoyed on audi ...more
More about RaShelle Workman...