Worth Everything (Worth It, #4)

Worth Everything (Worth It #4)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  403 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Can two lost souls find their way to love?

Worth It, Book 4

Anastasia Renaldi’s life is a complete lie. Disinherited from the family fashion-accessory business and informed she’s the illegitimate daughter of the famous—and long-dead—Michael Worth of Worth Luxury, she has no one to turn to. No real family, no job, no identity to claim. Lost and confused, she turns to the one...more
Published February 5th 2013 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd.

Amanda Sheila
Definitely better than the previous book.

Anastasia's one unlucky girl, but then again, that's life. I really don't like Hunter. He's mean and awful and he didn't even asks for Stasia's apology. I don't like him and I want a better closure than that.

Because I feel like the storyline went a little bit too fast, it annoyed me. Stasia's way too forgiving.
Ashley Lovett anderson
Can two lost souls find their way to love?
Worth It, Book 4

Anastasia Renaldi's life is a complete lie. Disinherited from the family fashion-accessory business and informed she's the illegitimate daughter of the famous-and long-dead-Michael Worth of Worth Luxury, she has no one to turn to. No real family, no job, no identity to claim. Lost and confused, she turns to the one man who can help her obtain what is rightfully hers.

Attorney Gavin Westmore is hired to discover the truth. Does Stasia Renal...more
Heather in FL
I enjoyed this one. I liked that Stasia never once considered Gavin's background to be beneath her. I liked that she wasn't after money, that she just wanted to know her new brothers. I could sympathize with her feeling "lost" -- her father had seen to that by insisting she could no longer work with her brothers. Or half-brothers, as it turned out to be. I felt really horrible for Stasia for having to bear the brunt of Claudia's actions. I can understand why Claudia didn't come clean, but I can'...more
Guilty Pleasures
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 Stars

I’ve been a huge fan of this series from the start, I’ve enjoyed watching each one of the Worth brothers meet their match and fall in love. That’s not to say I didn’t want to hit a couple of them over the head at times or better yet kick them where it hurts, but in the end I was truly satisfied with their stories. At the end of Worth The Challenge, we learn that Anastasia Renaldi is a product of an affair between the brother’s late fat...more
The Smutty Kitty
As posted on The Smutty Kitty

4 out of 5 Licks

I am sad to see this series come to an end but I have a feeling there might be another one springing out of this (please Karen please!). Anastasia (Stasia) is certainly going through a rough patch. After her father dies she learns during the reading of his will that not only is he not her real father she is completely cut off from the family business and left to find her own way. Gavin (a sexy lawyer) doesn't expect to fall for Stasia but the chemistr...more
SERIESous Book Reviews
A solid 3.5 but seeing as it is the end of the series I will give it a 4 because overall. I enjoyed the series and liked the way it ended (finally got some closure on Rhett and Gabriella).

It definitely wasn't my favourite of the 4 (I think that will go to Worth the Challenge) but it had everything that I loved about the series.

One aspect I liked was that it wasn't instant love at first sight. It was more of an attraction that developed into love and admiration. However, it did happen a little to...more
Donna
Surprise! The Worth brothers have a baby ½ sister. At the reading of her fathers will Anastasia Renaldi finds out at that she is not his biological daughter and she has been dis-inherited. She can’t work for the company she has worked for since she was 13. Her brothers (the Renaldi's) can’t help her unless they too want to be dis-inherited. She travels to New York to meet with the Worths but they are understandable leery. Enter Attorney Gavin Westmore. He is an old school chum of Alex Worth’s an...more
Ashlee
I bought this book because I absolutely loved Karen Erickson's other Worth It books. While I was intrigued at the turn of events at the end of the third book, I wasn't as big a fan on this one. I literally teared up at points during the previous books, but Stasia seemed a little weak willed to me. In her search to find her family, she falls for attorney Gavin. I enjoyed the brief love/hate thing at the beginning but then Stasia seemed to loose all backbone. This was actually a very good book, I...more
Marianne
OK -- now I've finished the series ... BUT I noticed that there's more in line waiting to be read ... another side of the family ... so OK, I'll go for it!

In the meantime, I loved, loved, loved the Worth brothers ... and their women. All four books had well-developed characters, believable plots (if you believe in Pygmalion plots of rich sophisticated bosses/shy naive secretaries), and of course HEA -- or so far, HEA ... we still have two more weddings to attend! (I hope!)

In the meantime, I look...more
Amy Shonk
I read the series out of order, probably not the best of ideas, but I really enjoyed these characters. You are introduced to the Renaldi family in this book and I was really wanting to learn more about them, too. Thankfully there is another series that will expand on this family and I am looking forward to getting started on it. The writing was very smooth and you are drawn in to the drama and the love. It was quite good, can't wait to go back and read books 2 & 3 to learn how the other 2 Wo...more
Phuong
So sad to see this series end but I'm glad the author gave us Gavin and Anatasia's story as a send off. They had incredible chemistry together and I enjoyed their relationship as they worked together to get the Worth brothers accept Stasia as their newly discovered half-sister. Of course, these brothers are made better because of the women they love and it was so nice to see them again and watch their friendship with Stasia unfold. My favorite part was the ending that set my heart a flutter....v...more
jackie frye
What a great book. The Worth brothers have a sister, a sister they knew nothing about,a sister who was flabbergasted to discover her father was not her father and he had written a will that not only disowned her but forbid her continued association with the family business. With the help of her attorney she manages to connect with her new family.

This book is just as good as the first three in the series. I am going to miss the Worth family
Sandhya
This one was awesome, an exciting end to the series!!
I enjoyed the book and the worth sister, Stasia's character, Gavin was also wonderful. I loved reading Gavin and Stasia's romance...so lovable characters. The whole book, we could always relate with both of the characters, and it was a great read for me.
We will meet whole Worth family in this, and it was nice to read previous characters!!
Hope to read more book by Ms. Erickson!
Eileen
well written story, good plot, good developed characters and romance. Stasia found her way after her life went out of control after the reading of the will. I'm so glad that she got the truth from her mother and with Gavin's help faced her brothers. Glad to see that Stasia's Rinaldi bros. will get their stories.
Leslie White brooks
I just loved Gavin! This was a perfect book to end the series, although I am really curious about the Sister in Laws mystery illness, will we ever know whats going on? I guess we will just have to wait and see..... In conclusion I highly recommend this book and the whole "worth It" series, you wont be disappointed!!!
TinTin Kalaw
I really like the way how things turned out here :D

Anastasia is an awesome, strong, and feisty woman. This book finally features what I've been looking for in the series for quite some time: a girl's night out! It was very nice when all the women got together and just talked :">

The ending, totally epic :))
Gail
I enjoyed the story. I liked the way it tied up all the questions. It wasn't my favorite of the Worth' s books.

Though it was interesting to see how the two rival families can come together for one person. Family is so much more than business.

I will read more of this author's books.
Gina
Worth Everything was a great story and I really enjoyed the entire Worth series! This is a wonderful read and Gavin and Stasia really do make a great couple. He is her rock! Nice ending to the series.
Diana Wagner
More of. 3.5 star book! Was not nearly as captivating as the first 3 Worth books! To much whining and crying going on and it got old quick! But I enjoyed the series!
Jessie
I love this whole series! The final Worth installment did not disappoint. The heroine was elegant yet full of spunk and the hero was a man women dream about.
Yolanda
The storyline kept me interested and it was really good. It didn't seem like an ending series book though more like one that keeps a series moving.
Kristen
Eh, not as good as the first three. Maybe I just couldn't connect with the poor little princess.
Luz Greer
loved it. just like the other three and ready to start with the Renaldis.
Stef Stimson
loved this one the best
Kelly
Loved all these
Valerie Perkins
Pretty good read.
Kimberly Treamer
Kimberly Treamer marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Jul 30, 2014
  • Reilly's Wildcard (Blackwater, #4)
  • A Prince Among Men (Task Force Zeta, #6)
  • Conceal (The Barker Triplets, #3)
  • Just A Step Away
  • Full Moon (Second Chances, #2)
  • Rockstar's Angel (Decoy, #3)
  • Healing Touch (Play Doctor, #2)
  • Fall for Me (Danvers, #3)
  • The Temporary Wife
  • Robert (The Valentines, #1)
  • Private Passions (Private, #4)
  • Somebody's Wife (The Jackson Brothers, #3)
  • Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch, #5)
  • Only for You (Boys of the South, #2)
  • Hard Ridin' (Country Fever #1)
  • Trust in Me  (The Montgomery Brothers, #2)
  • Slammed (San Amaro Singles, #3)
  • Open House (Kingston Brothers, #1)
3198951
USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson lives in central California with her husband, three kids, one dog and too many cats. Being a romance writer and bringing her characters to life is her greatest dream come true.

She also writes new adult romance as NYT & USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy.

Karen's Facebook page:

More about Karen Erickson...
Game for Marriage (Game for It, #1) Worth the Scandal (Worth It, #1) Temporary Arrangement (The Renaldis, #0.5) Tempted by Her Boss (The Renaldis, #1) Worth the Risk (Worth It, #2)