Starkiller

Starkiller (The Undermountain Saga #3)

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Starkiller is the stunning final act in The Undermountain Saga.

While the wicked bigfoot leader, Hanameesovenama, plans First Contact with the human race, Danny and Breyona race to stop the vile tangoga boss, GorVit, from using the starkiller weapon to destroy the sun.

In their search, they find an ancient king who may hold the key to preventing the apocalypse.
ebook
Published 2012 by Undermountain Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Starkiller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starkiller

Sheri
This is a great end to a great series. Not to be outdone by the first two Undermountain books, Starkiller is full of action, adventure, mystery, and suspense from the very first chapter to the very last. While some of the bigfeet are planning on revealing themselves to the people of earth, it is up to our heroes and heroines to save the earth from certain destruction at the hands of the tangoga.

Not only do Danny and his friends have to stop the end of the world, they have many conflicts along t...more
Midu Hadi
I got this book for free, in exchange of an honest review, from Making Connections YA Edition. Get your copy here.

What I liked about it:

the issues faced by the teenage characters:

Breyona’s struggle as Nefer’s nature took over,

Shiv & his internal battle,

the effect of Wa’s death on his friends,

the book doesn’t just focus on Danny but on all the teenagers,

a nice wrap up of the trilogy

What I didn't like:

Catching up with GorVit (who seemed unkillable) got a little tedious.

I was sorry to see this...more
Leigh
Starkiller is the thrilling conclusion to "The Undermountain Saga". Eric Edstrom has done a masterful job creating a wide range of characters that are multifaceted. He is also able to take you to a whole new world through his descriptive details. I enjoyed the wild ride Starkiller took me on and I would gladly read it again. If you are looking for a book full of action, interesting characters, a little romance and suspense then this is the book for you.
Jonel Boyko
The final installment of the Undermountain Saga blows the other two out of the water. I couldn’t put this book down if I tried. Edstrom takes all of the events from the previous two novels and combines them for a conclusion that cannot be beat. And that is one thing that I must commend the author on. The saga has an actual ending. Everything is summed up and no loose ends are left hanging.
The characters that we have followed through the saga continue to grow as individuals. They face the hardest...more
Eric Edstrom
Dec 19, 2012 Eric Edstrom rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote
I wrote this book, so I think it's unbelievably awesome!
Sherry Fundin
The covers are out of this world amazing. Eric Kent Edstrom has the ability to create extravagant worlds with his vivid imagination. His excellent writing makes it easy to travel the Universe with Danny and his friends. They have traveled from planet to planet and back again. They have encountered unimaginable horrors and creatures beyond description.

I enjoyed every minute of it. I got lost as I teleported with Danny, wondering how WE were going to save Earth and humankind from destruction. Dann...more
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
The Undermountain Saga is truly a wonderful story to read. I loved the page turning that drove me to find out more! The revelations present are mind blowing from beginning to end. The story was truly cleverly crafted to make you ask questions about the choices your favorite characters made. My two favorite characters are Danny and Breyona so much happens to them from first book to the last book. I loved their character development even if I didn't always understand the why's of it. My runner up...more
Margie Jimenez
Have to say that I really enjoyed this book and was very satisfied with how the Undermountain saga ended. I was totally engrossed and it really felt like I was on a ride - non-stop action from start to finish. I was also happy to see one particular character's heroic deed at the end of the story. They redeemed themselves in a spectacular way and it made me cheer. Overall, I found the Undermountain saga truly original and would love to see these characters again, if there were another great story...more
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Kemy
Kemy marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Adam Kokkonen
Adam Kokkonen marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Jasmin
Jasmin marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Merete Aasen
Merete Aasen marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Indira
Indira marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Donna Caughlin
Donna Caughlin marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Zekken
Zekken marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Gayatri Somaiya
Gayatri Somaiya marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2014
Lana Jarrah
Lana Jarrah marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Katie Blackman
Katie Blackman marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Justine
Justine marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Q&A with Eric...: Starkiller 3 7 Jan 05, 2013 03:26PM
Eric is an author, songwriter, husband, father, and guitarist. He is the author of YA SF series The Undermountain Saga, which includes Undermountain, Afterlife, and Starkiller.

Eric loves working out with kettlebells and eating pretty much anything with peanut butter.
More about Eric Edstrom...
Undermountain (The Undermountain Saga, #1) Daughter of Nothing Afterlife (The Undermountain Saga, #2) Shadow of the Oak (A Sal Van Sleen Adventure) Child of Lies