Start by marking “Starkiller” as Want to Read:
Starkiller

Starkiller (The Undermountain Saga #3)

Starkiller is the stunning final act in The Undermountain Saga.

While the wicked bigfoot leader, Hanameesovenama, plans First Contact with the human race, Danny and Breyona race to stop the vile tangoga boss, GorVit, from using the starkiller weapon to destroy the sun.

In their search, they find an ancient king who may hold the key to preventing the apocalypse.
ebook
Published 2012 by Undermountain Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Starkiller, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starkiller

Sheri
Dec 20, 2012 Sheri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This is a great end to a great series. Not to be outdone by the first two Undermountain books, Starkiller is full of action, adventure, mystery, and suspense from the very first chapter to the very last. While some of the bigfeet are planning on revealing themselves to the people of earth, it is up to our heroes and heroines to save the earth from certain destruction at the hands of the tangoga.

Not only do Danny and his friends have to stop the end of the world, they have many conflicts along t
Midu Hadi
I got this book for free, in exchange of an honest review, from Making Connections YA Edition. Get your copy here.

What I liked about it:

the issues faced by the teenage characters:

Breyona’s struggle as Nefer’s nature took over,

Shiv & his internal battle,

the effect of Wa’s death on his friends,

the book doesn’t just focus on Danny but on all the teenagers,

a nice wrap up of the trilogy

What I didn't like:

Catching up with GorVit (who seemed unkillable) got a little tedious.

I was sorry to see this
Leigh
Dec 25, 2012 Leigh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
Starkiller is the thrilling conclusion to "The Undermountain Saga". Eric Edstrom has done a masterful job creating a wide range of characters that are multifaceted. He is also able to take you to a whole new world through his descriptive details. I enjoyed the wild ride Starkiller took me on and I would gladly read it again. If you are looking for a book full of action, interesting characters, a little romance and suspense then this is the book for you.
Sherry Fundin
Spoiler Alert: This is the third and final book of the adventures of a group of teenagers as they learn more about life than they had ever thought possible. I tried not to give anything away.

Hunameesovenama "Shaggy" wanted them to show themselves to the humans.

Danny thought they should be concentrating on Gorvit. Coming out to the humans wouldn't make a much difference if Gorvit used Starkiller to destroy the Earth's sun.

Shaggy's plan was to evacuate the VIP humans to the planet Hoo, where they
Jonel Boyko
Dec 23, 2012 Jonel Boyko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The final installment of the Undermountain Saga blows the other two out of the water. I couldn’t put this book down if I tried. Edstrom takes all of the events from the previous two novels and combines them for a conclusion that cannot be beat. And that is one thing that I must commend the author on. The saga has an actual ending. Everything is summed up and no loose ends are left hanging.
The characters that we have followed through the saga continue to grow as individuals. They face the hardest
Sherry Fundin
The covers are out of this world amazing. Eric Kent Edstrom has the ability to create extravagant worlds with his vivid imagination. His excellent writing makes it easy to travel the Universe with Danny and his friends. They have traveled from planet to planet and back again. They have encountered unimaginable horrors and creatures beyond description.

I enjoyed every minute of it. I got lost as I teleported with Danny, wondering how WE were going to save Earth and humankind from destruction. Dann
Eric Edstrom
Dec 19, 2012 Eric Edstrom rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote
I wrote this book, so I think it's unbelievably awesome!
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
The Undermountain Saga is truly a wonderful story to read. I loved the page turning that drove me to find out more! The revelations present are mind blowing from beginning to end. The story was truly cleverly crafted to make you ask questions about the choices your favorite characters made. My two favorite characters are Danny and Breyona so much happens to them from first book to the last book. I loved their character development even if I didn't always understand the why's of it. My runner up ...more
Margie Jimenez
Jan 03, 2013 Margie Jimenez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have to say that I really enjoyed this book and was very satisfied with how the Undermountain saga ended. I was totally engrossed and it really felt like I was on a ride - non-stop action from start to finish. I was also happy to see one particular character's heroic deed at the end of the story. They redeemed themselves in a spectacular way and it made me cheer. Overall, I found the Undermountain saga truly original and would love to see these characters again, if there were another great story ...more
Nicole Ayers
Mar 24, 2014 Nicole Ayers rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm the lucky freelancer who got to proofread the Undermountain series. Starkiller wrapped up the series quite nicely. No loose ends remained, although I still wonder what happened after the closing scene. You know, what happens next? But I think Edstrom chose a great place to end this story. This book has adventure, redemption, love, and humor. What more do you need?
Sally Thomas
Sally Thomas rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2015
Sally Thomas
Jul 31, 2015 Sally Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really really loved this series well worth reading
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Arthur
Arthur rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Victoria
Victoria rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2015
Daryl Clairmont
Daryl Clairmont rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Kitty
Kitty rated it did not like it
Sep 20, 2016
JOE TAVARES
JOE TAVARES rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2016
Max Armenta
Max Armenta rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2015
Joshua Freedman
Joshua Freedman rated it liked it
May 05, 2014
Emma Thomas
Emma Thomas rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2015
Kathy Kandiko
Kathy Kandiko rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2017
James
James rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Cat
Cat rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2013
Joshua Freedman
Joshua Freedman rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Jen Greyson
Jen Greyson rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2014
Judy
Judy rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Momma Chere
Momma Chere rated it it was ok
Apr 29, 2015
Ryan Toshner
Ryan Toshner rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2015
NEIL CAMPBELL
NEIL CAMPBELL rated it it was amazing
Feb 03, 2015
Q&A with Eric Eds...: Starkiller 3 7 Jan 05, 2013 03:26PM
Eric is the author of the YA series The Undermountain Saga and The Scion Chronicles.

He lives in Wisconsin with his family.

Join his newsletter for a free copy of his YA dystopian epic Daughter of Nothing!

Follow him on Twitter and Facebook.
More about Eric Kent Edstrom...

The Undermountain Saga (3 books)
  • Undermountain (The Undermountain Saga, #1)
  • Afterlife (The Undermountain Saga, #2)