Start by marking “Living with the Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
Living with the Bad Boy

Living with the Bad Boy

3.83  ·  Rating Details ·  1,327 Ratings  ·  99 Reviews
When Addy's dad tells her that his friend, and his son, Caleb are coming to stay with them because their house has been destroyed, she is mad. Five years earlier, Caleb had played a prank on her that she was not ready to let go off. She vowed to make his life and his stay there a complete and utter misery. However, what happens when pranks, anger and revenge turn into some ...more
ebook, 1
Published March 31st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Living with the Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living with the Bad Boy

Avis
Feb 21, 2016 Avis rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF 14%

Это финиш, товарищи! Такого бреда я в жизни не читала. Как же меня выбесила ГГ-ня. С самого начала книги она только и делает, что орет, кричит, визжит, ругается и злится. Все эти 14%, что я прочитала это сплошные ссоры, скандалы и выяснения отношений, которых и нет! Злопамятности ГГ-ни позавидовать только можно. Злиться и так орать на парня из-за того, что он по детской глупости вылил ей на голову сок или-что-то там еще, когда ему было 12 лет.... слов нет. Бедный парень...

Bryee
Apr 15, 2013 Bryee rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: 2013-reads
What i think is that this book was to die for! It was hilarious and made me laugh so hard sometimes it made me family look at me weird.
( don't hate me) but i very much dislike kindles or nooks or whatever. I like to have the trophy on my shelf to show that i read the book aswell as holding it and smelling the pages. But i am so glad that i got this on my ipad.

Addy was sometimes a 8 year old trying to do stupid things to get at Caleb and it always ended badly but she was also funny and a strong
Warpedmind
Apr 23, 2013 Warpedmind rated it did not like it
Wasted money.... The cover, the price($.99), and the description got me. I had to forced myself to finish this book. How it got so many stars beats the heck out of me. So Addy and Caleb end up living together because of a tragic circumstance. A fire burning down Caleb's family home and killing his mom in it. Addy is a seventeen year old "princess" having a problem with Caleb living in her home before really getting to know him. Ok....Addy acts like a spoiled 12 year old throughout this entire bo ...more
Adriana
Loved this book I loved addy and Caleb's relationship they really had a love hate thing going on and it was so funny because they sounded like a married couple and ooh the pranks lol

Fav quote

“Excuse me but this is a library,” the librarian said as she stormed over to where we were sat. I never understand why the first thing that a librarian says when they want you to be quiet is, ‘excuse me but this is a library’. What do they think, that we thought we were going to the zoo but got lost?”

Emily
Jul 04, 2013 Emily rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ya
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
So freaking hilarious. Whoopsy. I don't happen to have a quarter on me, oh well. Seriously, this was a great read with a laugh-out-loud plot. The humor alone is worth the full 5 stars, but combine that with a great story, and you have a winner. Sure, there were a few grammar issues, but who cares. I loved this book. There's no doubt I'll be reading more from this author.
Still
May 07, 2014 Still rated it did not like it
Under all the cheesiness, the clichéd ending, and the irrelevant shouting from main character, I thought it was a fairly good-ish book.

Entertaining, yes. (If you like cheesy stories)

Immature, definitely.

Unique, not really, I would just call it immature.

And Addictive, *shakes her head* not one bit.

Don't get me wrong, there are definitely parts you find yourself giggling out loud, or just laughing like a manic, but under no circumstances did I get a moment where I was hooked to read on.

The main gu
Dianalyn
May 29, 2013 Dianalyn rated it it was amazing
For starter, this book was beyond my expectation. I know that the title and picture gave a way too much, but trusts me you'll definitely enjoy this book especially at the end.

Now for some specifics why i did enjoy it,
FIRSTLY, the manner of writing was a perfect fitting in the story. SECOND, after finishing it you'll see a great deal on how did the author devise the whole thing. That the end suffice the few things you might find at first a trifle. THIRD, i was not a fan of childish bickering but
Emily
Apr 17, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
The first word that comes to mind when I describe this book is funny. I don't think I have ever read a book that has made me laugh so much. It was actually a joy to read. I loved the pranks. I have taken notes from this book just in case I ever need to prank anyone.

This book was really sweet as well. I am a sucker for a happy ending and this book just gave me that. I couldn't get rid of the goofy smile off my face and there were parts were I was like awww.

If you want a quick, easy read that wo
Lauren
Jun 26, 2013 Lauren rated it it was amazing
This book had me cracking up! The relationship between the hot headed girl and the bad boy is hilarious and I love the female lead! She's unlike other female characters in books. She doesnt sit back and take crap, nope, this girl dishes out what you have coming to you! And she gives it good!
and the ending was absolutely sweet/cute and hysterical all at the same time! It was a perfect closing and a perfect description of their relationship in a nut shell!
Lucie
Jun 03, 2013 Lucie rated it it was amazing
Jsem totálně vyšťavená!! Tohle jsem vůbec nečekala! Téměř celý závěr knihy jsem brečela a usmívala se u toho, protože to prostě jinak nešlo. Opravdu nádherná kniha se sice na první pohled poměrně neoriginálním námětem, který se však posléze mění v úžasný příběh. Dokonalost! Tohle kniha je příkladem toho, že kniha s nepříliš povedenou obálkou může být úžasná. Aneb nesuďme knihy podle obálek. ;)
Nata
3,5*
Už som spomínala, že zbožňujem hate-love vzťahy? Doslova ich milujem!!! A toto bolo takmer podľa môjho gusta. Keby som znova mala 13 (vtedy som fičala na poviedkach podobným tejto knihe) tak by som to milovala!
Timea
Jan 19, 2015 Timea rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-slovak
Dávam štyri hviezdičky. Veľmi sa mi to páčilo, bolo to strašne vtipné, ale hlavná hrdinka bola otravná a chýbal jej súcit.
Tintim
Sep 01, 2014 Tintim rated it it was amazing
Pri tejto knihe som sa neskutočne zabavila. Párkrát som od smiechu skoro plakala. Jednoduchý a vtipný dej. Príjemná oddychovka.
Sara
Feb 09, 2015 Sara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, epub
Oh my God! This book just made my day (..ehr...night)!
I spent most of the time chuckling, giggling, snickering, snorting like a fool and full blown laughing like a madman! It was so hilarious!
Oh and that scene of Addy handcuffed to her bed and Courtney stuck in the window with her butt up in the air was EPIC! And "Granzilla" cracked me up! Like Courtney's other made-up words. She's something else, for sure. I don't know which of them was the funniest, whether Addy or Courtney. They both were fan
Rachel
Apr 14, 2014 Rachel rated it it was ok
I really can't comment on this book because I couldn't even finish the free excerpt from kindle. All I know is that the lead female was so irritating and irrational in that first maybe 15ish pages that I could not bring myself to buy this book. There were just so many good reviews for this book that I thought it would be really good. I might go back and read the full excerpt and actually get to the part where she and the bad boy actually interact. I'm just not sure it's worth it, but I hate not ...more
Jessica
Sep 09, 2014 Jessica rated it it was amazing
KMSL...(wipes tears)...This book was so damn funny it's unbelievable. I have to admit I literally laughed so hard at times, I thought I would pee my pants. The thong..The bra..and the little black dress, what great categories to form about dates. There are a lot of things that were great about this book. Lets just say I would recommend this book to any and everyone. Need a good laugh or just down and out, well this will defiantly lift your spirits. A MUST READ!!!!!
Allie
May 01, 2014 Allie rated it it was ok
I really enjoyed Caleb and Courtney but I kind of had a hard time with Addy. She just bothered me for some reason. I get where she was coming from to a certain point but I kind of thought that she came across as trying too hard. I warmed up to her a little while reading but I just didn't like her character. Don't get me wrong it was cute just not for me. I don't discourage anyone from trying it out and forming their own opinion because that's all this review is, is my opinion.
KJ
Apr 16, 2013 KJ rated it liked it
I liked this story line. Although it dragged on a bit, the message was sweet and the push/pull between the characters kept me interested and entertained. What I didn't like, however; was the editing, or rather the lack thereof. There were far too many gramatical errors and spelling mistakes that were difficult to ignore. I would have given this book a higher rating if it had been edited.
Shei Love
08/06/2013

Just WOAAH!

I couldn't stop laughing 'till the end. And talking about THE END, what a ride!!!

Sharlay THANK YOU for this. It was totally refreshing to read a masterpiece like this. I really can say that turned out to be the best reading I've done this year.

10 STARS!
Shyann Emory brooks
Looked it

This was a great short read, it was cute, funny, and had heart. The only thing I would change would be making it longer.
Mia
Jun 14, 2014 Mia added it
perfect
Barbora
Jul 20, 2013 Barbora rated it really liked it
i wish i could see this in movie hah--
Ciara
Jul 24, 2013 Ciara rated it really liked it
hilarious!
AndRea
3,5*

Najskôr, neviem kto robil obálku na túto knihu, ale vyhodila by som ho. Fakt je strašná, plus sa mi vôbec nehodí k deju, keď som ju teraz skončila.
Začiatok sa mi čítal dosť ťažko, pretože som sa do toho nevedela dostať a prišlo mi to akoby to bolo o bande rozmaznaných deciek, ale šokujúco (opakujem ŠOKUJÚCO! lebo asi prvý 5-6 kapitol som sa musela nútiť pokračovať) sa to vyvinula celkom dobre. A ten koniec ach... romantika jak sa patrí.

Dej: Máme tu sarkastickú, tvrdohlavú Addy - hlavná hrdi
Elen
Mar 14, 2015 Elen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Don't get me wrong. It was a cute, fun, fluffy and funny read. And that's great.

Unique? Nope.

Intriguing? Wouldn't say so.

Mature? Absolutely not.

At times it was pretty funny I admit, and I grew to like Addy by the time she stopped behaving like a 12 year old. Which took a while.

Celeb was pretty funny at times, but by the time he confessed his feelings, it felt a tad rushed. Scratch that. No, a lot rushed.

Only a few days before they were barley friends, and then out of the blue there's a whole dr
Evelin
Do čoho som sa to ja pustila :D :D
Začiatok na psychiatriu, skvelé vtipy oboch hl. postáv, zaujímavé chovanie a povaha postáv, ktoré sú z časti ako malé deti, jednoduché prostredie, typické hl. problémy hrdinov a predvídateľnosť konca (no aj tak ma posledných 30 strán brutálne prekvapilo!).
Do trištvrtiny to bolo skôr vtipné, nahnevané, násilnícke a sexistické a potom sa naplno rozbalila aj romantika a vážnosť. Kniha má svoje slabé chvíľky, keď mi obočia vyšli až do neba, ale inak sa mi čítala s
Heather andrews
Sep 25, 2013 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
Caleb I loved him, "ok, well I'm just warning you that I get impatient, so if I can't find one then I'm more than happy to walk around naked." He's just something else completely, "as if telling the entire school that I was in love with my best friend wasn't bad enough, now you want to damage my vital organs too?" He said with a slight smile on his face." Seriously when you get these two in a room it's all pranks, attitude, and a whole lot of sexual tension:
"I will tell you now, if you ever put
The BookWhisperer
Nov 16, 2013 The BookWhisperer rated it liked it
Living with the Bad Boy was a very unique story. A bit immature at times, but all together it was cute and funny. The tricks and pranks really had me giggling my way through most of the story. Although, also at moments cringing, because these two characters are so ruthless. Nothing in this story really jumped out at me, but it was a really good story. Entertaining and shocking keeping readers into the story, if for nothing else, but the anticipation of seeing what they will do next. I have so ot ...more
Viridiana Guzman
Nov 02, 2015 Viridiana Guzman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-books
Tara
Apr 18, 2014 Tara rated it it was ok
I was a bit disappointed in this one. I felt it was a little immature and unreal for my tastes. And I felt some of the lines were taken out of funny pop culture lines/quotes. I usually like the stories where you have the crazy, funny heroine, and then you have the bad boy player type. They hate each other at first then they realize they love each other. But this one just didn't do it for me. I was able to skip over a lot of the paragraphs without feeling like I missed anything. Therefore it was ...more
  • Euphoria (Duality, #2)
  • The Saddest Song
  • Fearless (Bird of Stone, #2)
  • Sunder
  • We Own the Night (Night Songs Collection, #3)
  • Burnt Snow
  • Unscathed
  • When Water Burns (Telesa, #2)
  • Coffee and Cockpits
  • Tommy Nightmare (The Paranormals, #2)
  • Blood in the Stars
  • Hunting Love
  • Awakening the Mobster (Mobster, #2)
  • Hedging His Bets (Honey and Fur, #1)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
  • The Fall
  • Between Brothers
  • Brady Remington Landed Me in Jail
I’m an avid reader, professional daydreamer, and chocolate addict. When life gets too much, I escape to the safety of my laptop and type away for hours. My characters are my friends, and my family are cool, too...I guess. Writing is my passion, and I love my readers. If you want to know what the voices in my head are talking about then pick up one of my books and find out. I will warn you that som ...more
More about Sharlay...

“A bra looks good, gives you comfort and support but every now and then, you need to get rid of it and be free. Then there's the thong, it's hot, sexy, and cute but eventually it becomes a complete and utter pain in the butt. Lastly, there's the little black dress, the one that goes with everything, it's hot, sexy, cute, makes you feel confident and no matter what, it's the one that you always keep. Just try it, next time you a guy, see which one he fits into, I promise you, you will soon be able to form a whole list.” 3 likes