Start by marking “Living with the Bad Boy” as Want to Read:
Living with the Bad Boy

Living with the Bad Boy

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  986 ratings  ·  78 reviews
When Addy's dad tells her that his friend, and his son, Caleb are coming to stay with them because their house has been destroyed, she is mad. Five years earlier, Caleb had played a prank on her that she was not ready to let go off. She vowed to make his life and his stay there a complete and utter misery. However, what happens when pranks, anger and revenge turn into some ...more
ebook, 1
Published March 31st 2013

To ask other readers questions about Living with the Bad Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Living with the Bad Boy

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareThe Iron Queen by Julie KagawaMaybe Someday by Colleen HooverSever by Lauren DeStefanoUgly Love by Colleen Hoover
Kéž by vyšlo v ČR, verze 2015
94th out of 350 books — 447 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberPerfect Chemistry by Simone ElkelesSlammed by Colleen HooverDivergent by Veronica Roth
Best YA/ New Adult Romances!
217th out of 380 books — 534 voters

More lists with this book...

Warpedmind
Wasted money.... The cover, the price($.99), and the description got me. I had to forced myself to finish this book. How it got so many stars beats the heck out of me. So Addy and Caleb end up living together because of a tragic circumstance. A fire burning down Caleb's family home and killing his mom in it. Addy is a seventeen year old "princess" having a problem with Caleb living in her home before really getting to know him. Ok....Addy acts like a spoiled 12 year old throughout this entire bo ...more
Bryee
Jul 07, 2013 Bryee rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: 2013-reads
What i think is that this book was to die for! It was hilarious and made me laugh so hard sometimes it made me family look at me weird.
( don't hate me) but i very much dislike kindles or nooks or whatever. I like to have the trophy on my shelf to show that i read the book aswell as holding it and smelling the pages. But i am so glad that i got this on my ipad.

Addy was sometimes a 8 year old trying to do stupid things to get at Caleb and it always ended badly but she was also funny and a strong
Adriana
Loved this book I loved addy and Caleb's relationship they really had a love hate thing going on and it was so funny because they sounded like a married couple and ooh the pranks lol

Fav quote

“Excuse me but this is a library,” the librarian said as she stormed over to where we were sat. I never understand why the first thing that a librarian says when they want you to be quiet is, ‘excuse me but this is a library’. What do they think, that we thought we were going to the zoo but got lost?”

Hadiqa
Under all the cheesiness, the clichéd ending, and the irrelevant shouting from main character, I thought it was a fairly good-ish book.

Entertaining, yes. (If you like cheesy stories)

Immature, definitely.

Unique, not really, I would just call it immature.

And Addictive, *shakes her head* not one bit.

Don't get wrong, there are definitely parts you find yourself giggling out loud, or just laughing like a manic, but under no circumstances did I get a moment where I was hooked to read on.

The main guy,
Dianalyn
For starter, this book was beyond my expectation. I know that the title and picture gave a way too much, but trusts me you'll definitely enjoy this book especially at the end.

Now for some specifics why i did enjoy it,
FIRSTLY, the manner of writing was a perfect fitting in the story. SECOND, after finishing it you'll see a great deal on how did the author devise the whole thing. That the end suffice the few things you might find at first a trifle. THIRD, i was not a fan of childish bickering but
Emily
The first word that comes to mind when I describe this book is funny. I don't think I have ever read a book that has made me laugh so much. It was actually a joy to read. I loved the pranks. I have taken notes from this book just in case I ever need to prank anyone.

This book was really sweet as well. I am a sucker for a happy ending and this book just gave me that. I couldn't get rid of the goofy smile off my face and there were parts were I was like awww.

If you want a quick, easy read that wo
Lauren
This book had me cracking up! The relationship between the hot headed girl and the bad boy is hilarious and I love the female lead! She's unlike other female characters in books. She doesnt sit back and take crap, nope, this girl dishes out what you have coming to you! And she gives it good!
and the ending was absolutely sweet/cute and hysterical all at the same time! It was a perfect closing and a perfect description of their relationship in a nut shell!
Kate
Jsem totálně vyšťavená!! Tohle jsem vůbec nečekala! Téměř celý závěr knihy jsem brečela a usmívala se u toho, protože to prostě jinak nešlo. Opravdu nádherná kniha se sice na první pohled poměrně neoriginálním námětem, který se však posléze mění v úžasný příběh. Dokonalost! Tohle kniha je příkladem toho, že kniha s nepříliš povedenou obálkou může být úžasná. Aneb nesuďme knihy podle obálek. ;)
Emily
Jul 04, 2013 Emily rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: ya
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
So freaking hilarious. Whoopsy. I don't happen to have a quarter on me, oh well. Seriously, this was a great read with a laugh-out-loud plot. The humor alone is worth the full 5 stars, but combine that with a great story, and you have a winner. Sure, there were a few grammar issues, but who cares. I loved this book. There's no doubt I'll be reading more from this author.
Tintim
Pri tejto knihe som sa neskutočne zabavila. Párkrát som od smiechu skoro plakala. Jednoduchý a vtipný dej. Príjemná oddychovka.
Rachel
I really can't comment on this book because I couldn't even finish the free excerpt from kindle. All I know is that the lead female was so irritating and irrational in that first maybe 15ish pages that I could not bring myself to buy this book. There were just so many good reviews for this book that I thought it would be really good. I might go back and read the full excerpt and actually get to the part where she and the bad boy actually interact. I'm just not sure it's worth it, but I hate not ...more
Allie
I really enjoyed Caleb and Courtney but I kind of had a hard time with Addy. She just bothered me for some reason. I get where she was coming from to a certain point but I kind of thought that she came across as trying too hard. I warmed up to her a little while reading but I just didn't like her character. Don't get me wrong it was cute just not for me. I don't discourage anyone from trying it out and forming their own opinion because that's all this review is, is my opinion.
Jessica
KMSL...(wipes tears)...This book was so damn funny it's unbelievable. I have to admit I literally laughed so hard at times, I thought I would pee my pants. The thong..The bra..and the little black dress, what great categories to form about dates. There are a lot of things that were great about this book. Lets just say I would recommend this book to any and everyone. Need a good laugh or just down and out, well this will defiantly lift your spirits. A MUST READ!!!!!
Karen
I liked this story line. Although it dragged on a bit, the message was sweet and the push/pull between the characters kept me interested and entertained. What I didn't like, however; was the editing, or rather the lack thereof. There were far too many gramatical errors and spelling mistakes that were difficult to ignore. I would have given this book a higher rating if it had been edited.
Shei Love
08/06/2013

Just WOAAH!

I couldn't stop laughing 'till the end. And talking about THE END, what a ride!!!

Sharlay THANK YOU for this. It was totally refreshing to read a masterpiece like this. I really can say that turned out to be the best reading I've done this year.

10 STARS!
Shyann Emory brooks
Looked it

This was a great short read, it was cute, funny, and had heart. The only thing I would change would be making it longer.
Anetta.S
Kdo se bude chtít smát, tak tohle je to pravý. Smála jsem se pořád. Hlavně když Addy připravila nějaký žertík na Caleba a schytala ho taky :-D Hlavní hrdinku Addy jsem si fakt oblíbila, byla celá já jsem taky hrozně škodolibá a na žertíky mě fakt užije proto se my to asi tak líbilo. Caleb byl užasný ty jejich hádky :-D

"Nedělám si legraci, Caleb, když mě nesundáš, dokud napočítat do tří, budeš vážně litovat-"
"Och, strašné"
"Jeden-"
"Já se tě nebojím, Addy"
"Dva-"
"Co konkrétně bys mi mohla uděla
Barbora
i wish i could see this in movie hah--
Ciara
hilarious!
Mia
Jun 14, 2014 Mia added it
perfect
AndRea
3,5*

Najskôr, neviem kto robil obálku na túto knihu, ale vyhodila by som ho. Fakt je strašná, plus sa mi vôbec nehodí k deju, keď som ju teraz skončila.
Začiatok sa mi čítal dosť ťažko, pretože som sa do toho nevedela dostať a prišlo mi to akoby to bolo o bande rozmaznaných deciek, ale šokujúco (opakujem ŠOKUJÚCO! lebo asi prvý 5-6 kapitol som sa musela nútiť pokračovať) sa to vyvinula celkom dobre. A ten koniec ach... romantika jak sa patrí.

Dej: Máme tu sarkastickú, tvrdohlavú Addy - hlavná hrdi
Jenna
Addy hates Caleb's gut after a prank that was not so nice and never forgotten. Now Caleb is moving in after his house is destroyed and Addy vows to make his live a living hell. Caleb likes this challenge and vows to do the same.

This book was funny some of the pranks were hilarious.
I liked the love building and Addy has the best friend you could wish for, Courtney is so sweet but also funny she cracks me up with her always hungry scenes.

Very funny read. 3.5 stars.
Odette
I realized at the end that I should have counted how many times this author wrote 'burst out laughing'. if I had to guess, I'd say 49 times. This book was more annoying than anything. I liked the pranks, but that was practically it... and just barley too. I thought the author tried to make it funny, but for me it really wasn't. I didn't like it that much, but I have also read worse books.
Vyki
Deprresed or more like hungovered from amazing Throne of glass series - I stopped whining and missing all those great characters and went for a minless fun. I can not recommend this book BUT I read it. I did not stop. So it´s not bad. Just not my usual cup of tea.

You know - most teenagers go partying, maybe get drunk or do semothing reckless.

Me?

I just read cheesy romance.
Heather andrews
Caleb I loved him, "ok, well I'm just warning you that I get impatient, so if I can't find one then I'm more than happy to walk around naked." He's just something else completely, "as if telling the entire school that I was in love with my best friend wasn't bad enough, now you want to damage my vital organs too?" He said with a slight smile on his face." Seriously when you get these two in a room it's all pranks, attitude, and a whole lot of sexual tension:
"I will tell you now, if you ever put
The BookWhisperer
Living with the Bad Boy was a very unique story. A bit immature at times, but all together it was cute and funny. The tricks and pranks really had me giggling my way through most of the story. Although, also at moments cringing, because these two characters are so ruthless. Nothing in this story really jumped out at me, but it was a really good story. Entertaining and shocking keeping readers into the story, if for nothing else, but the anticipation of seeing what they will do next. I have so ot ...more
Holly
Not going to lie, I only got 5 pages in before I got rid of it on my kindle. The main character annoyed me that much. Plus I found the author kept repeating words and actions that annoyed me so I didn't bother. Money. Wasted.
Morgan Frazier
This book was super funny!!! I wouldn't mind a second story told in Caleb's POV. But i highly suggest reading this book! I kept laughing out loud!
J.J
This was so entertaining to read! I loved Addy's character! she was hilarious and totally bad ass and sarcy!
Sheena Weber
so cute, nothing more needs to be said.
  • Euphoria (Duality, #2)
  • The Saddest Song
  • Fearless (Bird of Stone, #2)
  • Sunder
  • Burnt Snow
  • Unscathed
  • Coffee and Cockpits
  • When Water Burns (Telesa, #2)
  • Untamed (Vampire Awakenings, #3)
  • Beware of Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy #1)
  • Between Brothers
  • We Own the Night (Night Songs Collection, #3)
  • Tommy Nightmare (The Paranormals, #2)
  • Simple Man
  • The Fall
  • Hunting Love
  • Hedging His Bets
  • Beautiful Monster 2
Author of Romance Books with a twist...

Sharlay is a British author who released her first book, PRETEND in 2012 following it's huge success after uploading it in draft form to the free and popular writing site, Wattpad. After the book received millions of views (to date the book has exceeded 8 million views) and became a finalist in the site's annual contest, fans wanted to know where they could o
More about Sharlay...
Pretend (Pretend, #1) Make Believe: A Novella (Pretend Series, Book #2) The Boy Who Paints Me Beautiful Lies (Beautiful Lies, #1) Beautiful Lies (Beautiful Lies, #2)

“A bra looks good, gives you comfort and support but every now and then, you need to get rid of it and be free. Then there's the thong, it's hot, sexy, and cute but eventually it becomes a complete and utter pain in the butt. Lastly, there's the little black dress, the one that goes with everything, it's hot, sexy, cute, makes you feel confident and no matter what, it's the one that you always keep. Just try it, next time you a guy, see which one he fits into, I promise you, you will soon be able to form a whole list.” 3 likes