Start by marking “Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Reaper's Property (Reapers MC #1)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  35,461 ratings  ·  2,817 reviews
Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety p
Published January 9th 2013 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Reaper's Property, please sign up.

Heather The characters live in the same world or in this case motorcycle club and while other characters from the club are referrenced there is nothing in it…moreThe characters live in the same world or in this case motorcycle club and while other characters from the club are referrenced there is nothing in it that would confuse the plot line to each novel in the series. They can be read as stand alone.(less)

Blacky *Romance Addict*

Horse is in the house!

And he's badass! He's big! He's rough! He's a biker! He's a jerk most of the time!

And he's best known for...

“Oh my god…”
It was huge. I mean, huge. Not just long, but thick and hard and flushed bright red so it looked almost angry. It curved up, wider in the center of the shaft before narrowing under the ridge of his head.
...
“Told you why they call me Horse,” he said. I dragged my eyes away to look at his face, reading satisfaction mixed with his desire.
“They make condoms
Navessa

Q: WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!
A: Someone’s rape fantasy.

Goddamn it. Look, I’ll admit, I went into this book expecting to loathe it. I hate-read every time I hit a book slump because it’s the only way for me to get out of one. But I in no way expected to be this enraged.

Let’s start with the plot, shall we? The MC’s brother rips off a biker gang and she’s forced to become one of their sex slaves in order to save his life. Yup, that’s the fucking plot. Oh, but it’s not rape. She has
Dd

Hola Readers!

WELCOME TO THE REAPER'S MOTORCYCLE CLUB.

Watch out!!! They are the.....

B.O.S.S

Real badasses!!!

So take my advice and don't fuck with them.

'COZ.THEY.FUCK.BACK.HARDER!

So cross them only if you have a....

DEATH WISH!

NOW,WHAT A REAPER TELLS HIS WOMAN.....

Me caveman **grunt**
You mine **grunt**

His woman is his property.No one else will dare look at her or touch her.

So,the women have to wear a leather patch announcing that they are a property of so and so.

Actually it's a sign announcing
Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
*****WOOT! I just saw that Reaper's Property is the 500th book that I have rated on GR!*****

4 yummy stars.

Photobucket

After leaving her abusive and cheating husband, Marie is living with her brother in a trailer. Jeff is working for the Reapers, a motorcycle club. Marie and Horse kind of hook up when Horse and his brothers are visiting Jeff to discuss business. Later on, Horse offers Marie an exclusive relationship with him; he wanted her to be his old lady, but she refused flat out and on top of that, she
Lisa

“ So why are you called Horse?”

“Cause I'm hung like one.”

Shoop shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

[Salt N Pepa, Shoop]

Well now, hello Mr. Horsie......

description

“Horse like yur name. I’d like to rid u horsey, LOL.”

Then I flipped for a tip, make me wanna do tricks for him
Lick him like a lollipop should be licked
Came to my senses and I chilled for a bit
Don't know how you do the voodoo that you do
So well it's a spell, hell, makes
Stacia (the 2010 club)
ROMANCE NOVEL FAIL.
Please note that I am not saying BOOK FAIL or STORY FAIL. I'm only taking issue with the romanticizing of things which should never be romanticized (in a contemporary) without some sort of heavy disclaimer or taboo label. I would have been easier on this book if it had been marketed as taboo and written from the point of view of challenging the reader's perceptions. But this is even labeled as romantica. So FAIL it is.

Some spoilers ahead and a slight bit of swearing. I'm no
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
What in the FUCK did I just read?

Did I read about a man named Horse who's hung like a horse? Yes.

An Alpha bad ass mofo biker? Yes.

A heroine named Marie who doesn't know her way in the biker world but somehow becomes a badass herself. Yes.

Did I get so caught up in the story and characters that when it ended I had to use my left hand to stop my right hand pointer from sliding the page on my kindle cause my brain didn't connect to said pointer that the book ended? Yes.

Did I love it? You bet your
Debra

Hello, readers!!!!

Let me introduce you all to Horse...

Well, not this kind of horse!

More like this kind of Horse...

The kind that's handsome, like movie star handsome...

The kind that has dark hair, broad shoulders and muscular arms filled with tattoos... the biker kind.

And the reason they call him Horse? That's simple...because he's hung like one.
"Oh my god...

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
ETA: 3/8 - Horse's POV short: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/03/...

Kudos to Joanna Wylde for coming up with a name like "Horse" for her bad@ss Alpha motorcycle male! Who could resist? I sure couldn't...and to set you up, here's how I see the infamous Horse:

description

Phewww...okay, back to the story (if I can focus!)...

Horse sees girl.
Horse wants girl.
Horse takes girl.
The end.

Well, almost but no, really, that is it essentially with a few major drama scenes and whooo hooo steamy sex scenes. Hey, he wa
Jessica Hatfield
5 Wow this was my first MC book and I am Hooked Stars!!!!!

Ok where to start Wow just wow... I loved this book It starts out with Marie who had just left her abusive piece of crap husband she moves into her brother and mom's trailer (P.S. mom is in jail). Her brother a loser stoner is working for the Reapers MC. That is how Marie meets Horse in a so damn funny true trailer trash way. She is laying out on table outside in a swimsuit top while pour some sugar on me is blastin with the MC pull up.

Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

2nd time Read & Review Feb 17, 2013

IT'S OVER??? AGAIN?!?

Well what can I say about this book. It's awesome! It's crude, it's rude, it's rough and it's totally panty melting hot. Second time around I read this with my girls and it was just as good. I get it's it's a hardcore biker story and not for everyone.

Meet Horse:
Photobucket

A hot ass, rough, biker who want a clueless Marie. Getting introduced to biker life is a shock to Marie's system. She resists, she objects, she insults with her rejectio
UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick

Reaper’s Property is, from what I understand, the start to a new series centering on the Reapers Motorcycle Club. It’s an exciting, gritty, sexy story, one I enjoyed, start to finish.
From the cover:

Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
4 GALLOPING stars

description

Meet Horse, the man from your worst nightmares that may be all your dreams come true...

“So why are you called Horse?” “Cause I’m hung like one,” he replied, smirking.

description

Attitude, arrogance, danger, sex appeal are oozing from this great specimen of man.

Marcus Antonius Caesar McDonnell

Biker

All man, warrior
*insert pic of a sexy man in his underwear of your choice*

Exciting and arousing this book drew me right in and never let me go. A glimpse in the life of a motorcycle club, in a da
Lili
I LOVE THIS FREAKING BOOK

This book is impossible to write a review for so I'll just tell you what I felt when reading it.

As soon as Horse opened his mouth I thought:

As soon as Horse opened his mouth I:

The things Horse would do to Marie made me feel:

And think:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And then I'd laugh some more-
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This book made me so happy!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

If you're wondering whether the book is worth the $7 bucks- I'll put it this way: I actually got this on loan but I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying it because I enjoyed it that much
Auntee
Oct 09, 2014 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance in the style of Kristen Ashley
I don't think I'm destined to write a review for this one because...*big sigh*...the power just went off for 30 minutes (on the coldest night of the year)...but now that it's back on I guess I'll make an attempt to get my thoughts on paper.

If I could sum up this story in one sentence I'd say something like... "Ohh, mama!"

I was urged to read this one by my GR friends because of its similarity to Kristen Ashley's Motorcycle Man. And yes, there are some similarities: both heroes are members of mot
Vishous
First of all I would like to apologize to anyone who stumbled upon my status updates during reading this book!
Yes I know they were very spoliery (is that even a word?) but I just could not help myself! It was really stronger then me and I just had to share that with everyone!

I had so much fun reading this book! Oh my god I laughed like crazy! I don't know was that intended to be funny, some parts, but I seriously laughed my ass out! I was literally glued to it and had trouble with putting it dow
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
Buddy Read with Mona <3 <3

description

OMG OMG OMG OMG AMAZING!!!!
A badass alpha-male on a motorcycle!!!!
JUST WHAT I NEED IT!! :D
I am in love!!!!!!

description

Marie has recently escaped from an abusive marriage and finds herself thrown into the world of the Reaper's...

description

She discovers an entirely new world with Horse and his club and soon discovers a new side to herself....

"So why are you called Horse?"
"'Cause I'm hung like one."

description

Yummm Horse was the ULTIMATE badass,sexy biker!He doesn't take any crap from anyone b
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Four Stars

** WARNING: This review contains some graphic dirty talk, which if you know me, I fucking love that shit, but if you don’t, well…just proceed at your own risk**

“This pussy,” he said, fingering me. I moaned in response, ashamed at how easily he made me wet. “This pussy is mine. You are mine. I’ll fuck you when and where I want, and you can either take it or get the fuck out. Are we clear?”

Did that get your attention?? Because seriously, that line still gets to me. Holy Mother FUCK!!
Lady Heather
WOW! WHAT. DID. I. JUST. READ?

Photobucket

I started this book yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours, and then picked it up again last night... well needless to say at 2 am (when I finally finished the damn story.. because I couldn't put it down, and my eyes were crossing) I had a hard time falling asleep because the story kept running through my mind for the rest of the night/morning.

The stories character's were so well written, I didn't know whether to hate Horse & Marie, smack them up side the he
Christy
5 ‘HUGE’ Stars ;-)

I loved this book! A big thanks to my many gr friends that raved about this one and got me to bump it way up on my tbr list! The very best part about this book... HORSE

Horse was dangerous. I could smell it on him. Seriously. Under the delicious scent of leather, light sweat, and man was a pungent strain of pure trouble.
HORSE- Reaper's Propertyy
Even scary, the man made my panties wet.

This story starts off with a lady named Marie. Marie has just moved in with her brother Jeff, after her lying, cheat
Rach  *Feisty kitty*
BUDDY READ WITH LINDSAY AND NIKKI

JOANNA WYLDE DID AN AMAZING JOB OF THIS BOOK- I HOPE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE BIKERS IF THEY ARE ALL AS HOT AS THIS BOOK :)

Bring on the Horse-

[image error]

I freakin

this book

We all know why Horse got his name- Well most of us do for those who don't here is a helpful guide
'it was huge and I mean, huge. Not just long, but thick and hard and flushed bright red so it looked angry. It cured up, wider in the centre of the shaft before narrowing under the ridge of the hea
Glass
Review posted on Way Too Hot Books

He's hung like one! (Yep, we are talking about Horse!)

Let me be honest with you - I would probably never look at this book twice if it weren't for all the status updates and reviews on Goodreads. So, dear Joanna, you should send some love to Blacky, Vishous, Rain , Shelly and Pam.

First thing that intrigued me was the name. There's one thing you have to know - if you call someone "horse" (konj) on my native language, you better be ready for fight because it's
MelissaB
Reaper's Property was a great motorcycle-riding thrill ride of a romance. The hero's name is Horse - you know because he is hung like one. Well, point number one in his favor. He is also a sexy, dangerous, possessive and dominant man who wants the heroine with a single minded intensity and does some crazy things to get her. I liked the heroine, she has made some mistakes in her life like marrying too young then taking years to realize she needed to leave her cheating husband. She seemed real tho ...more
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus
Jan 19, 2013 Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Lovers of Hardcore Bikers and Alphas

Reasons you should read this book.

1. His name is HORSE
2. It's erotica
3. He's a bad ass swearing demanding Alpha biker
4. She has some balls
5. His name is Horse, he's a demanding Alpha Male with shitload of stamina and wants the woman with balls.

'Nuff said

photo drooling_zpsff62338b.gif
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
! Reaper’s Property, book 1 (stand-alone), Introducing Horse; tall, larger-than-life, movie-star handsome biker and everything that is sex with him.

Horse’s and Marie’s story comes to pass when Marie’s brother, Jeff who had been hired by the Reaper’s MC club ends up stealing from the club. They offer Marie her brother’s life and his chance to make good on the theft in exchange for her going to live with Horse. The book follows Marie and Horse in the events leading up to that point and then the st
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ Lucas, Jesse, James,Jethro and Daniel ✝✝

HORSE

photo tumblr_maq8qgyMKN1qhe3fh.gif

photo tumblr_m9o57gZtNC1rv3froo1_500.gif

and

photo tumblr_mabc2lJf9b1r1wyjko1_500.gif

Oh yeah, he is delicious and yummy like

photo tumblr_m79um6aE4m1rvjpboo6_250-1.gif

Horse is friggin' hot biker, and ex-marines . A combination that never fails. He is certainly keep you going! He is such a package! *whispers* Not to forget, his dirty mouth!

photo tumblr_m7dsxqPNVZ1r9xjxoo1_500.gif

My Horse

photo tumblr_mnkow1Wt8S1rfgjnlo1_500.jpg

This book is very nice hot read, love the storyline especially when it was written from Horse's POV!
Everything is steamy here too!

photo tumblr_inline_mju3jrVWSo1r6v6j5.gif

photo 6lT5d.gif

photo body-boy-clive-girl-guy-Favimcom-296717_large.gif

photo tumblr_mnry57YtDY1rrh27io5_250.gif

The only thing that I felt was rushed was Horse and Marie's chemistry. I would have love to see more of their attraction and ban
Sammy Loves Books
I'm kicking all my fictional boyfriends out of my bed.
Horse fucks like a demi god and talks so dirty, I'm fresh out of panties!!!

Horse

makeout

Horse could Fuck me Cripple as long as he continued to talk Dirty!

hung like a horse

Horse is a member of the Reapers Motorcycle Club. He's Harsh, Raw, and a total Badass!! He wants Marie and doesn't intend to take no for an answer.

Hot Biker
Marie is sweet, inno
Duchess Nicole
Marie recently left her abusive husband and high school sweetheart to move in with her jobless brother. Life so far hasn’t been very kind to her and between other people’s careless actions and her own stupid decisions thus far, she’s become disillusioned. Even those she loves always seem to let her down. But Marie is gracious and still retains a positive outlook on life…at least she hangs on to a positive outlook by her fingernails.

So when her brother’s biker friends start coming around the trai
edzkie♥§*.*§♥

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

“Jesus Christ… Thank fuck for that,” Picnic said.
“Nope, not Jesus, just a man,” Horse whispered. “Although when women see my dick for the first time, they’ve been known to fall down on their knees and worship me.”

photo tumblr_mamjlu29a81r7qaja.gif

Seriously this book is WOW!! I love Alpha biker since Tack (Motorcycle Man)and now I'm hooked with Horse! squeeeeeee!

“Marie: So why are you called Horse?
Horse: Cause I'm hung like one.”

photo tumblr_mef1psebZG1qj8oeu.gif

After Marie left her abusive husband, she temporarily stayed with
Sandyღ
description

To be honest, I picked this book randomly without even reading the blurb or doing any sort of research on this one (yes! I research on books before reading, Occupational Hazard :p), and it totally paid off!! My first Motorcycle Club book and

description

Story was very much enjoyable with little amount of angst, humor and loads of SEX. Writing was awesome and refreshing, author didn’t try to sugar coat the crude language of bikers . Characters were lovable, loved the whole REAPERS biker club they were ruthle
age!? 7 134 Jun 10, 2015 05:48PM
Turning Pages At ...: Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde 44 24 Apr 26, 2015 08:45PM
Shut Up &amp; Read: October Mod Pick- Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde 3 16 Oct 19, 2014 09:15AM
Help....at a loss for a name of a biker book! 7 131 Aug 29, 2014 08:36AM
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)
  • Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Renegade Lady (Renegade Sons MC, #1)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Wilde Ride (Ride, #1)
  • Outlaw (Evil Dead MC, #1)
  • Knox's Stand (The Last Riders #3)
  • Defiance (Defiance, #1)
Joanna Wylde is a freelance writer and voracious reader. You can visit her website at www.joannawylde.net.
More about Joanna Wylde...

Reapers MC (5 books)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3) Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4) Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1) Be Careful What You Wish For

“Marie: So why are you called Horse?
Horse: Cause I'm hung like one.”
189 likes
“Ruger's in there too. Hands covered in blood so they arrested him. He had to tackle your girl to get the gun away from her. She'd gone all Pulp Fiction on us, ready to defend you by killing all of us if she had to. Crouched over your body like Wonder Woman. Gives me a boner just thinking about it.” 157 likes