Start by marking “Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms” as Want to Read:
Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms

Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms

3.42 of 5 stars 3.42  ·  rating details  ·  103 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Modern moms are constantly bouncing from place to place. After school activities, work, doctor’s appointments, even daily errands get in the way of the ability to cook a nutritious and tasty meal for the family. The ability to cook just about anything in a slow cooker can alter that imbalance.

Slow cookers are the most overlooked and valuable kitchen appliance in the moder
Published December 7th 2012 by Internet Niche Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms

Julie Barrett
Easy Slow Cooker Recipes For Busy Moms (Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes) by Rachel Ryan
Always looking into new recipes to add to our collection.
This book starts out with the basic things you need to get going making the meals.
Love the idea of the stock and how to make and use it in recipes.
Great categories, pictures for all recipes and most important the nutritional information is included.
The spices are quite exotic and special attention is paid to fresh herbs and spices and vegetables.
Bread puddi
dyanne green
Good recipes

the recipes look good and there are some new ideas included in this book. my only regret is most of the recipes have short cooking times. when I use my slow cooker, I am rarely at home to watch it, turn items, or give it a stir.
Carol
Tasteful cooking and easy

Delightful and taste pleasing recipes for the crazy, busy lifestyle we created. Strongly recommend for anyone in need of change that is easy-to-use and affordable.
Sharai Hooks
Great book

These recipes are ones that are healthy and seen ready enough to cook. I think my boys will love them. Can't wait to start cooking these recipes! :)
Lori
I can't wait to try some of these recipes. I have to say that there are a lot of very unusual recipes in this book. Some have ingredients I have never heard of and being 58 years old that says a lot.

There is a cabbage roll recipe that looks delish. I think it will be really handy to have this book on my kindle ready to use where ever I travel, especially in the motor home.
Kay
Found 2 recipes that I'd like to try: Stuffed Cabbage Leaf Casserole and Scampi.
Tracy Parker
I may try the Rice Pudding & the Short Ribs.
Frieda
Not much I would use in this book.
Linda Easterbrooks
Linda Easterbrooks marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Red
Red added it
Oct 13, 2014
Old Salt
Old Salt marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Amanda Gonzalez
Amanda Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Timothy Kauphusman
Timothy Kauphusman marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Gail Brandt
Gail Brandt marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
James Wilkinson
James Wilkinson marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • 100 Easy Recipes in Jars
  • From My Slow Cooker to Yours : 70 Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes From Dinner To Dessert
  • The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 87 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
  • 30 Delicious Dump Cake Recipes
  • The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook (The Book Blogger's Cookbook)
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • 132+ Delicious Salads, Dressings and Dips (Gabrielle's FUSS-FREE Healthy Veg Recipes)
  • 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need
  • Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes
  • Halloween Food
  • Diet Cookbook: Healthy Desserts-Naturally Up to 160 calories. Healthy European Desserts with natural ingredients and no artificial sweeteners (Low Fat Recipes, Low Calorie Cookbook Collection)
  • Homemade Christmas Gifts
  • Satisfying Slow Cooker Meals and More
  • Mediterranean Cuisine: 120 Easy and Delicious Recipes for Happy Family Meals
  • Frugal Gourmet Ideas: Secrets to Saving Thousands in the Kitchen
  • 30 Perfect Popcorn Recipes : How to Make Sweet & Savory Gourmet Popcorn at Home (The Green Gourmet)
Easy Slow Cooker Recipes Around The World Slow Cooker Superfood Recipes