Start by marking “The Perfect Present” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Present

The Perfect Present (Ready, Freddy! #18)

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  8 reviews
With more than 3.2 million copies sold across all channels, READY, FREDDY! is a huge success with first-grade readers -- and this one is perfect for Christmas! Freddy can't wait for all the toys, toys, toys he put on Christmas list! He's sure Santa will bring him everything he's wishing for. But when Freddy learns not every kid is as lucky as he is, he starts to wonder. Co ...more
Published November 1st 2011 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published November 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Present, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Present

Seth
Freddy snooped around for presents! Freddy found presents! Freddy buyed something for another kid!
Richard E. Drolet
BOO

This book is a total waste of money. I don't like the book. The main character is spoiled and ungrateful. I want my money back! I'm warning you. Don't read the book.
Stephanie
Freddy is overly excited for Christmas to come, and to make his Christmas list packed full of new toys. However when we start to think he is becoming a little selfish, he proves us all wrong, especially his mother, by discovering the perfect Christmas gift. This book is a great way to teach others to not be selfish. It is important that people know that not everything is always about them; it is nice to give back too.
H.A.S.Y
That book was so amazing...and it's about christmas.And the boy wanted many toys for the christmas party...but his mom was angry at him cuz he wanted so many toys!! :)
The story is really cute!
Dianna
Got this from bookorders for $1,and so glad I did! Sam and Elena both love it- they think Freddy is pretty funny!
Ethan
Everything's just really funny in these books!The Christmas crafts look really fun in the back of this book!
Nicole
Freddy learns that Christmas is about more than getting presents.
Derek
my teacher read it to me, it was great
nat21
nat21 marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Haley Resseguie
Haley Resseguie marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Isaac
Isaac added it
Jan 06, 2015
Stompasaurus
Stompasaurus marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
James Rep
James Rep marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Mariel Tollinchi
Mariel Tollinchi marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Gary
Gary marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Aaliyah
Aaliyah marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
K Jezzy
K Jezzy marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Molly Moller
Molly Moller marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Chrissy Bishop
Chrissy Bishop marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Abby Klein was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. She earned her teaching credentials at Dartmouth College, where she majored in psychology and education. She then went on to earn her master's degree in reading and language development at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.

Currently she teaches in the same public elementary school she attended as a child in the Los Angeles area. She
More about Abby Klein...

Ready, Freddy! (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Tooth Trouble (Ready, Freddy! #1)
  • The King of Show-and-Tell (Ready, Freddy!, #2)
  • Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!, #3)
  • Don't Sit On My Lunch! (Ready, Freddy!, #4)
  • Talent Show Scardey-Pants (Ready, Freddy! #5)
  • Help! A Vampire's Coming! (Ready, Freddy!, #6)
  • Yikes Bikes! (Ready, Freddy!, #7)
  • Halloween Fraidy-Cat (Ready, Freddy! #8)
  • Shark Tooth Tale (Ready, Freddy!, #9)
  • Super-Secret Valentine (Ready, Freddy!, #10)
Tooth Trouble (Ready, Freddy! #1) The King of Show-and-Tell (Ready, Freddy!, #2) Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!, #3) Don't Sit On My Lunch! (Ready, Freddy!, #4) Help! A Vampire's Coming! (Ready, Freddy!, #6)