Louise the Lily Fairy

Louise the Lily Fairy (Rainbow Magic #45)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  319 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Every flower is bright and blooming, thanks to the Petal Fairies! But when Jack Frost steals their magical petals, there's trouble in Fairyland. Help save Fairyland's flowers! Every flower is bright and blossoming, thanks to the Petal Fairies! But when Jack Frost steals their magical petals, the fairies are in trouble. Flowers everywhere could disappear! Rachel and Kirsty...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published April 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Louise the Lily Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Louise the Lily Fairy

Dolly
Sep 25, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
Third book in the the The Petal Fairies series by the group of authors known as Daisy Meadows. Our oldest is reading these like they are going out of style. Good thing there are 15 series and over a hundred books, so she will keep busy for a while to come.
Twyla
Feb 24, 2014 Twyla rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: me
Recommended to Twyla by: me
Eva Leger
This is the 3rd book in the Petal Series and Julia is devouring these as fast as she did the first series we found and read. We have four more books in this series before we'll decide which to start next. I'm starting to think we're going to read every single book the group of aurthors called Daisy Meadows has put out.
These are mostly our 'before bedtime' books because we're in the habit of reading shorter books during the day and it works perfectly because the chapters are short enough to read...more
M sure loves these books...she practically devours them!
Catherine

Easy, interesting read.
Meghan
Meghan added it
Aug 12, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Danilo Paganelli
Danilo Paganelli marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Simone S
Simone S marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Andrea Schroeder
Andrea Schroeder marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Brooke Halbert
Brooke Halbert marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Margie Emmett
Margie Emmett marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Sydney Cruz
Sydney Cruz marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Riley Barnitz
Riley Barnitz marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Guen
Guen marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Princess (The Puppy Place)
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Kitten in the Candy Corn (Animal Ark, #41)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • The Yellow Yacht (A to Z Mysteries, #25)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)