Start by marking “Louise the Lily Fairy” as Want to Read:
Louise the Lily Fairy

Louise the Lily Fairy (Rainbow Magic #45)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  411 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Every flower is bright and blooming, thanks to the Petal Fairies! But when Jack Frost steals their magical petals, there's trouble in Fairyland. Help save Fairyland's flowers! Every flower is bright and blossoming, thanks to the Petal Fairies! But when Jack Frost steals their magical petals, the fairies are in trouble. Flowers everywhere could disappear! Rachel and Kirsty ...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published April 1st 2007)

Sep 25, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
Third book in the the The Petal Fairies series by the group of authors known as Daisy Meadows. Our oldest is reading these like they are going out of style. Good thing there are 15 series and over a hundred books, so she will keep busy for a while to come.
Ana A
The writing form this book Danielle the Daisy Fairy was effective. The book’s strengths was it was well written. The book didn’t really have weakness. I would recommend this book to a classmate because it is well written. The book has a series is The Petal Fairies.
Feb 24, 2014 Twyla rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: me
Recommended to Twyla by: me
Eva Leger
This is the 3rd book in the Petal Series and Julia is devouring these as fast as she did the first series we found and read. We have four more books in this series before we'll decide which to start next. I'm starting to think we're going to read every single book the group of aurthors called Daisy Meadows has put out.
These are mostly our 'before bedtime' books because we're in the habit of reading shorter books during the day and it works perfectly because the chapters are short enough to read
Rachel and Kristy are still at Blossom Hall. They go to Blossom Lake. Rachel and Kristy rent a boat and their parents give them permission to go to the island by themselves. On the island they find goblins. They're trying to get the lily petal. They find Louise. They try to find the petal and it's in the lake. After a long fight with the goblins they get the petal back and go back to the island.
M sure loves these books...she practically devours them!

Easy, interesting read.
Smokey added it
Nov 17, 2015
Taqwa Ibrahim
Taqwa Ibrahim marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Arnaud marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Jelena marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Lorene Powell
Lorene Powell marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Lucy marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Makenzie marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Jason marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Willow marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
John Buroker
John Buroker marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Lily in Full Bloom (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #18)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • Karen's Tea Party (Baby-Sitters Little Sister, #28)
  • Can You See What I See? Once Upon a Time: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve
  • Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig (Mercy Watson #5)
  • The Yellow Yacht (A to Z Mysteries, #25)
  • The Secret Promise (The Rescue Princesses, #1)
  • Vidia Meets Her Match (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #19)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Rainbow Swirl
  • The Rainbow Wand (Fairy Realm, #10)
  • Green Princess Saves The Day (Perfectly Princess)
  • The Magic Spell (My Secret Unicorn, #1)
  • The Pet Store Sprite (Pixie Tricks, #3)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 206 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)