Start by marking “Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)” as Want to Read:
Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9)

Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform #9)

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  2,427 ratings  ·  174 reviews
When you land in hot water, swim for safety—or let the fire burn.

Claire McKinley has just experienced every bride’s nightmare. The groom is a no-show, and now she must face five hundred guests alone. Furious and humiliated, Claire seeks help from the most unlikely candidate—her almost-brother-in-law, who promptly whisks her away to his apartment in San Diego, where she can
Published July 9th 2013 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hotter Than Ever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hotter Than Ever

Hotter Than Ever by Elle KennedyTravis by Nicole EdwardsLove at First Bight by Tymber DaltonThe Billionaire Bad Boys Club by Emma HollyRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei James
Fav MMF reads (with MM interaction)
1st out of 145 books — 152 voters
Double Time by Olivia CunningRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightRule of Three by Kelly JamiesonBeyond Eden by Kele Moon
Hot MMF
7th out of 260 books — 270 voters

More lists with this book...

Exina
... when the three of them were together, she felt like everything… made sense. Which made no sense, damn it!

It says something when a book is so good that you feel going out to have ice cream is a waste of time.

Well, I actually started the Out of Uniform series from the last installment. Fortunately, it absolutely can be read as a stand-alone book, and as I loved it, I’m definitely up for the whole series.

What I loved in Hotter Than Ever:
- The story: it is simple and credible, told from alt
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4.5--Two Are Better Than One--Stars

What's better than one smoking hot military guy? Two smoking hot military guys!!

This book was

Not only was it hot as hell but it actually had a nice little story to go along with it.

I don't read a lot of ménage books--shockingly enough--but what I liked about this one was that it was MMF. So we get some MM action, some MF action and some MMF action.

I loved all three MCs. They each brought something to the relationship.

Claire is poised to walk down the aisle.
Auntee
Jul 16, 2013 Auntee rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of dirty talkin' yet sweet SEALs
Dirty. Dirty hot but in an incredibly good way. (lol) And nothing real nasty or too explicit (at least not for me!)--although there were plenty of steamy hot encounters (m/m, m/m/f, m/f, mf/m)--there was a fair amount that happened off the pages, where you will have no trouble using your (dirty) imagination.

For the past couple of books in this series, Elle Kennedy has been teasing us with the character of Dylan Wade. Dylan, the sexed-up Navy SEAL whose sexuality may be a bit of a question mark
Crystal~BIG book addict~
4.5 It's Scorching Stars!

Loved, loved, loved this scorching hot book!!!

I was so happy with this book. The storyline was awesome and the sex scenes were steamy.

Jamie~Book Boyfriend Ho♥
Beyond HOT....CRAZY HOT and with a sweet true love done three way style.....A MUST READ for those that love m/m..m/f/m...m/m/f...and m/f.....its all the same 3 together but its a tru 3 way where Dylan and Aiden care for each other just as much as they care for Claire and vice versa......LOVED IT!!!!
Anja
***********4 **********

This is definitely not your average boy meets girl love story.
It's boy meets girl and boy!

...and it's f#%$# perfect!

...and so damn HAWT!

AJ
4 Dirty hot, sweet and romantic stars.

I really enjoyed this book. It’s funny, romantic and SUPER smutty. I’m always intrigued by books featuring ménage relationships, apart from the extra-awesome-smut-factor, I love to watch the dynamics at play, and that was done really well in this book.

Claire has just been dumped at the altar. She’s not as devastated as she probably should be, but she’s embarrassed and furious that the man she had promised her life to could treat her so badly. Wanting to esc
Camille
" I ask, 'cause I'm not sure
Do anybody make real shit anymore?"

Kanye West.
Stephanie*
4.5 HOLY HOTNESS stars

This book.....fucking loved it!

So glad I found this book. It's not often that I come across a read quite like this one. There was a shit ton of sexual tension in the beginning and amazing sexual chemistry between all of the main characters--yes all of them, meaning three.

Are you ready for this? Two men & one female.

Say what? No seriously, trust me, it's all good!

description

I'm not one that typically enjoys multiple lovers at one time-meaning three people being in an actual relati
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♥♥♥

to read my full review follow me @ http://marymenage.wordpress.com/2013/...

I loved it!

That’s what I am talking about! This story had everything to keep me glued on my android.

(...)

The plot was not overly original but I believed it from the start even if the villain was a bit over the top villain, it did not really matter because the focus was on the main characters and I liked that. I am fine to find a villain in a romance but his character must be justified to talk about. It is difficult to be
Wendy Ciliacus
So...I don't really know what to say. This book was actually really good and hot. The characters were pretty likeable and the storyline was ineresting. Still...it was not for me. This was my very first mmf/menage and I can already say that I won't be reading much more of this genre in the future. Ofcourse I've read some books were there were some menage scenes, but not were the entire relationship was a threeway. For some reason it just pissed me off.

See I liked Dylan and Aiden together. I like
Jen
Jul 09, 2013 Jen rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: kennedy, m-m
Claire and Aidan/Dylan

Another hot one by Ms. Kennedy. Yum, yum. Full review on Fiction Vixen Book Reviews

My first Elle Kennedy experience was the straight guy bj scene in Feeling Hot. That scene alone won Ms. Kennedy a reader for life, however when I found out Hotter than Ever was Dylan’s, one of the participants in the straight guy bj, book I was pretty excited.

Claire has been left at the altar by Dylan’s brother and though there is no love lost between the two of them Dylan feels bad enough t
Polly
"Warning: This book is very dirty. Ménage a trois and man-on-man dirty. Graphic-language and explicit-sex dirty. Basically? Dirty. You’ve been warned"

SOLD!!!
Jane Stewart
A lot of erotic passionate sex. The story is pretty good too. I enjoyed it.

Two buff military guys Dylan and Aidan have hot sex with each other, back door action, and menage scenes with female Claire. I was disappointed that Claire’s scumbag jerk ex-fiancé didn’t suffer some pain or karmic payback. Other than that, things wrapped up well.

THE OUT OF UNIFORM SERIES:
I’ve read 5 books in this series. All of them are about sexy guys, steamy sex, and each guy is totally devoted to one woman (with the e
Chilli
If you like Nicole Edwards Club Destiny Series you'll enjoy this book. This book is number nine in a series (all sorts of combos in the previous books), but I think Hotter Than Ever can still be enjoyed without having read books 1-8.

The series revolves around navy SEALS and whilst not BDSM this is a hot ménage read!

Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Hot hot hot MMF, MM, MF sex scenes.

Endearing muscular men.

Meh self-absorbed heroine.

Meh storyline (bored at times)

Full review to come.
Kimberly
My review cross-posted from Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/new-r...

Dylan Wade has never been Claire McKinley’s biggest fan, and he’s definitely not looking forward to having her as a sister-in-law. But when his brother dumps Claire five minutes before their wedding, Dylan can’t leave her to face the headache and embarrassment alone. The best solution he can come up with is to take Claire home with him. There’s just one thing Dylan forgot: his roommate and lover, Aidan Rhodes.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
The title says it all with this book. Hotter Than Ever is definitely the best story yet in the sexy Out of Uniform series from Elle Kennedy. Claire is the jilted bride- left at the alter by her spineless fiance. Dylan is the best man- brother of the groom- left holding the bag of crap that is explaining his brother’s last minute change of heart. Aidan is the “other” guy: Dylan’s lover and housemate. He’s a charismatic charmer with a hot body and a seductive gaze.

Claire was stunned when her groom
Vins
I am still blushing ... Wow it was a scorching read . This book is much better than some of the m/m hot reads .
The story was okay - 3 stars for it,but the pace with which it flowed did not bore me.
The 4 stars I give is for the MC .. Liked all three of them .. Aiden , Dylan and Claire .
At one point I was rooting for Aid and Dy to fall in love and leave Claire out . But by the end of the book I was rooting for Claire too .
Its an entertaining read . I think I like this writer ..

Thanks to Stars bri
Vashti
So ,I have to say that I sorta skimmed thru the M/M interactions since they took me way out of my comfort zone big time!and there were alot of scenes involving the two males leads getting down and dirty.Other than that,I enjoyed the book quite a bit and will def read more of this series.So far ,I am reading this series totally out of order but enjoying the reads none the less.
Sharon
This book is sooooo amazing. The sex scenes are fan-yourself-hot and the emotion is very well written. I'll be rereading this one. Definitely.
Guilty Pleasures
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

5 STARS

Man oh man I have been waiting for Dylan’s story and Elle Kennedy did not let me down. Hotter purestdelightawardThan Ever lives up to its name and then some. If you enjoy hot M/M lovin’ and some M/M/F ménage then this is the book for you and I’ll warn you now, this book is smokin’ hot so keep your partner or BOB nearby because I guarantee you’ll be grabbing for one or both!

When Dylan’s brother C
Rjsmommy
The cover says it all! While menages have been a staple in many of this series stories, this is a true menage; M/f, M/f/m, and m/m where eventually everyone admits their love for each other. This is my favorite book of the series so far. Dylan and Aidan have been together for a few months now but for some reason it just isn't enough. Aidan was the first guy Dylan was ever with one on one...he's always had a woman as a buffer for a menage. They both enjoy and care for each other but after a week ...more
Victoria

A nice little MMF menage. Things wrap up a little too nicely but the writing was good and the steam factor was high. There wasn't anything about the book I found stellar but it good. Rounding up to a FOUR STAR.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Very nice story in this series although at the beginning, I didn't like Claire much. She is very strong willed and outspoken but she was very loyal and never felt defeated under pressure. Aiden, Dylan and Claire were perfect together and the support they showed each other was very endearing.
I liked that this story showed the pressure and problems of beginning a menage relationship although I think there would be more censure about it in the military and differently as bi soldiers.
As always, I l
JoAnne
Claire is about to get married when Dylan, her fiance's brother comes into the room. He tells her that Chris has decided not to marry her and he left the country club. She is devastated. Dylan and Claire don't get along but he takes her to his home in San Diego. He is a SEAL and he is stationed there. He feels really bad for what his brother has done to her, even though he thought that Claire and Chris were not right for each other.
They get to his apartment and he tells his roommate Aiden what h
**Manjula ♥ Connor Cobalt**
I'm pleasantly surprised. This was actually pretty good stuff. There was a story in a menage book. One that I actually appreciate.

• Erica's Choice
  • One-Two Punch
  • The Glass Knot
  • Who's Your Daddy?
  • Destiny Calls
  • Polished
  • Tangled Past (Tangled #2)
  • One Wicked Night
  • Stoneface
  • Between Friends
  • Inside Bet (Vegas Top Guns, #2)
  • Their Greatest Treasure (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #1)
  • Worlds Apart
  • Coming Full Circle (Friends and Lovers #2)
  • Something New (Foster Siblings, #2)
  • Risk & Reward (Bedroom Games, #2)
  • Hope Springs (Compass Girls, #2)
  • Genetic Attraction (Genetic Attraction, #2)
1935000
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just
More about Elle Kennedy...

Out of Uniform (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1)
  • Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2)
  • Heat of the Storm (Out of Uniform, #3)
  • Heat It Up (Out of Uniform, #4)
  • Heat of the Night (Out of Uniform, #5)
  • The Heat is On (Out of Uniform, #6)
  • Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7)
  • Getting Hotter (Out of Uniform, #8)
  • As Hot as It Gets (Out of Uniform #10)
  • Flash Fire (Out of Uniform, #10.5)
The Deal (Off-Campus, #1) The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2) Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1)