Start by marking “Lost to You (Take This Regret, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Lost to You (Take This Regret, #0.5)

Lost to You (Take This Regret 0.5)

4.12  ·  Rating Details ·  13,331 Ratings  ·  852 Reviews
People come into our lives. Some stay, and many go. Some build us up, while most tear us down. They become our friends, our enemies, our lovers, our tormentors.

Christian Davison came into mine, and I knew I’d never be the same.

To Elizabeth Ayers, New York City had always been a dream. She’s worked her entire young life to make it here.

Groomed to one day take over his fat
Nook, 120 pages
Published January 29th 2013 by Sapphire Star Publishiing (first published January 15th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Lost to You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost to You

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (4/30/2017)! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
 photo JacksonTakethisregret1TitlebySueBee_zps1a219c78.jpg
 photo TTRPre story xB by sb_zpszlazpumz.gif
★★★★! Lost To You, book 0.5 of 2. College freshmen & study partners fight their attraction!

“The man would own me with one passing touch, and I was certain that’s exactly what it would be. Passing.”

Books in series should be read in order:
Part 0.5: Lost To You
Book 1: Take This Regret
Book 2: If Forever Comes

Lost To Your (part 0.5) is about Columbia University freshmen Christian Davison and Elizabeth Ayers who meet after being paired as American Gov
Aestas Book Blog
Jan 07, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
ITS LIVE ON AMAZON GUYS!!!!

*happy sigh* I loved this!! Absolutely fantastic!

I have to say that between this beautiful novella and the heart-wrenching yet uplifting novel “Take This Regret“, Christian and Elizabeth’s journey remains one of my all-time favorites love stories.

This book is the prequel story to Take This Regret that tells the story of Christian and Elizabeth meeting and falling in love with each other.

Overall, its the story of young love, a mistake, a regret, and a second chanc
Molly McAdams
Jan 17, 2013 Molly McAdams rated it it was amazing
Oh Lord! Amazing doesn't begin to cover it. Beautiful. Heartbreaking. Passionate...that's a little more like it.

Lost To You is an incredible look into the beginnings of Christian and Elizabeth, I'd been so excited to know how they began, but I hadn't been expecting this story A.L. Jackson had for us.

I fell in love with Christian all over again, but in a completely different way. I loved his younger, arrogant self, the way he cherished his friendship with Elizabeth, and the way he came to the cr
A.L. Jackson
Jan 22, 2013 A.L. Jackson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: one-of-mine
Hope everyone enjoys the journey into Christian and Elizabeth's past. It was so awesome getting back into their heads and seeing where it all started.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 06, 2013 Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads rated it it was amazing
THIS REVIEW WAS POSTED AT ANGIE'S DREAMY READS

5 HEART WARMING AMAZING STARS

Sigh...YES she did it again, A.L Jackson made me cry!! This is the prequel to Take this Regret and I swear I cried while reading the prequel :/ I mean seriously WHO cries/bawls while reading a happy, fall in love prequel??!! This girl does....lol. I’m constantly in awe of AL’s writing. She has such a beautiful and eloquent way of making you feel every emotion and thought going through her characters heads. Her use of
Maddie
Apr 30, 2017 Maddie marked it as to-read
Free on Amazon, go grab your copy :D

Zaynab
Nov 25, 2016 Zaynab rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taryn
This review is posted to My Secret Romance Book Reviews.

***If I could give this more than 5 stars I would.***

"Be with me."

Those three simple words...what they did to me is something that I can't even begin to explain.

Lost To You is the prequel to Take This Regret, one of my most favorite reads ever. Even though this is how Christian and Elizabeth came to be, I highly recommend reading Take This Regret first. You'll see why once you do.

With this story, we get two alternating point of views. At
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 07, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing
Fantastic & Beautiful ~
A Must Read for Fans of Take This Regret!!!

Lost To You is the prequel to A.L. Jackson’s book Take This Regret. In my opinion, if you haven’t read Take This Regret yet, read this prequel first. This was one of the best if not best novella/prequel that I have read to date. I just loved how A.L. Jackson told the story of Christian and Elizabeth’s journey through friendship into a true modern day love story.

****I wish I could have read this book first, it made Take This R
Stacie
Feb 07, 2013 Stacie rated it it was amazing
Once again, A.L. Jackson has captured my heart with Elizabeth and Christian's love story. I really enjoyed learning how their story begain. Knowing what heartbreak and triumph lay ahead for them only added to the experience reading this book gave me. If you haven't read "Take This Regret", start with that one eventhouh "Lost to You" is a prequel. You also get a better look at what makes Christian who he is. I highly recommend both "Take This Regret" and "Lost to You". I think you will be very im ...more
SanO
Jun 07, 2013 SanO rated it it was amazing
Beautiful. Just Beautiful. Amy can do no wrong in her books. Absolute auto-buys for me!
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
In this prequel to Take This Regret we learn how Christian and Elizabeth meet..

I wish I read this before Take this regret but it doesn't matter.. I love Christian all the same..

Studying in New York at Columbia, Christian meets Elizabeth as they are paired together as study partners.

From the moment he sees her... He is taken by her.. Sitting in a coffee shop she is all he sees..

But Elizabeth is not one to fall for him charm... Christian is a player... And Elizabeth knows it..

This makes him want
Renata SG
Jan 21, 2013 Renata SG rated it it was amazing
NO ... NO!!! ... NO!!! ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ....

AL JACKSON HAS KILLED ME ... LITERALLY ... I COULDN'T BREATHE WHEN I GOT TO THE END & YELLED OUT "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" ... I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE ...

THIS BOOK IS BRILLIANT ... IT'S FANTASTIC ... IT DESERVES ALL 5 STARS & MORE. SO WELL WRITTEN WITH EACH CHARACTERS POV'S ...

SO GLAD YOU WROTE THIS PREQUEL AMY ...
I LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTT ... SQUEEEEEEEE .. JUMPING UP & DOWN CLAPPING MY HANDS LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD ... BUT I STILL WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
P.A. Lupton
Feb 24, 2013 P.A. Lupton rated it it was amazing

Do you ever have those times where you just don’t feel like reading? I’ve had a lot of work this week and a lot going on and was having a tough time focusing on anything. I decided that a short novella was the only thing I was up to reading, even though I knew it wasn’t fair for me to read this story when my heart wasn’t in it. I fully expected to be a bit blasé about it. Well, that is just not possible with A.L. Jackson. Wow, she knows how to write.

Despite the stresses of life and my total apat
Anne OK
Jan 23, 2013 Anne OK rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013-reads
“Lost to You” is one of the best short stories I've ever read. Christian and Elizabeth’s love story is so sweet and tender that my emotions got the best of me and tears fell. Having already read “Take This Regret” didn’t diminish one single moment in this beautiful prequel -- but only enriched the reading experience by taking readers back to the moment the magic first sparked between two young college students.

Because it’s always my preference, I was so happy to have the dual POVs allowing reade
Fanny
Feb 07, 2015 Fanny rated it really liked it

Lost To You es el primer libro que leo de la autora, A. L. Jackson. Hacia mucho tiempo que habia escuchado muy buenas criticas sobre ella, por lo que decidi leer algun libro para comprobarlo personalmente. Lo curioso es que tenia una de sus sagas en mi lista de pendientes y no lo recordaba.
Lost To You es un libro hermoso que narra la historia de amor de Christian y Elizabeth, habla de superacion, del primer amor y de tener una amistad sincera.
Corto y sencillo, ademas se lee muy rapido, yo en un
Nicole Couselo
Feb 26, 2013 Nicole Couselo rated it it was ok
Where is the story? The author kept going on and on about Elizabeth's and Christians feelings for each other but there was no drama. Even when he left her or when his father ousted her and when they get together. I don't get how everyone raves about this book. It lacked any pull of emotion from me. I want to feel they struggle but it wasn't there.
Debra Presley
Jan 07, 2013 Debra Presley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Lost to You is a beautiful, heart-stopping love story with a bit of heart-break thrown in the mix that tells the story of how Christian and Elizabeth came to be. You will sigh happily, swoon, smile, cry and get pissed off. What a great range of emotions to keep your face glued to your screen.

I was lucky enough to be given the ARC to this book to review and I can tell you that you won’t be disappointed. I posted on my Facebook page throughout and tortured and teased those chatting with me. A.L.
Novel
I read Take This Regret last year and that was one of my favorite romance novels about "second chances". When I heard about Lost To You, I was really psyched because I really wanted to know how their relationship started. So, thank you Ms. Jackson for this wonderful prequel!

Elizabeth Ayers is an 18 year old freshman student of Columbia University. She was from San Diego and was raised by a single mother with her 2 sisters. She have always dreamed of moving to New York that's why she worked hard
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Christian Davison is the kind of guy Elizabeth's Ayers should stay away from : playboy, arrogant, rich, bad boy. But for reasons she couldn't decipher, she was magnetically drawn to him through their study sessions and Friday night bondings.

Christian wasn't used to not getting what he wants. So when Elizabeth gave him the brush-off during their first meeting, he was determined to get into her good graces and make her change her mind about him.

Until they both got lost to each other's charms.

I
Cindy
Jan 22, 2013 Cindy rated it really liked it

Everyone says to read Take This Regret first, but I'm kinda glad I didn't. Honestly, I'm not sure how I would have responded to the characters with the amount of pain and confusion that one starts with if I hadn't had the foundation first.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I know most people say to read this one after Take This Regret, but I'm not sure I agree.
Hannah
Oct 06, 2016 Hannah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a nice story. I didn't read the other books yet so for me I was new to the couple. At least now when I read the others I will now know their story. Elizabeth and Christian meet at college. Of course they are completely different. They start off as being friends. However, that doesn't go real well considering they had the hots for each right away. The book is basically them trying to admit to each other that they are in love. Finally it happens and all is well for now.
Mollie
Mar 03, 2014 Mollie rated it it was amazing
SO ROMANTIC! I'll review it later. I need to start Take This Regret immediately!
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Lost to You, the prequel to the bestselling romance, Take This Regret
Good, I'll read this, then maybe the next book if this is good :D
Eme
5 MILLION LITTLE SHINING STARS HAD JUST ALIGNED!!

Stomach flipping. Heart lurching. Earth Shattering.

”From the moment I saw her, I knew something about her was different. I just never imagine it would change my life.”

I love this series so much. Reading the prequel of Christian and Elizabeth's epic love story is so beautiful. It was so awesome getting back into their heads and seeing where it all started. Once again the writing is so good, compelling that led me speechless. Breathtaking. Po
Jenni
Jan 05, 2014 Jenni rated it it was amazing
I know what it is. I know why I love A.L. Jackson’s stories so damn much. They’re real. When her hero and heroine of the story fall in love, it’s after time of being friends and getting to know one another first. And although one of her characters with have a broken past or a current issue that could easily break them, it doesn’t. They’re strong and I respect that. The couples in her tales also love each other with all they have, unconditionally. They stand up and fight for each other. There is ...more
Ann
Feb 11, 2013 Ann rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars. Loved this one and didn't want it to end. Have to thank Anne for the heads up that this bk was out or I might have missed this one. A big high five...girl, you saved me from the bk blah I've been on lately. Since I'm such a huge fan of Take This Regret this prequel was an excellent telling of the beginning of Christian/Elizabeth's relationship. Great insight into these two complex characters and their backgrounds, especially Christian, knowing the life altering decision he will make i ...more
Sara
Jan 07, 2013 Sara rated it it was amazing
I already love Christian and Elizabeth. This just was a look back into how they met, became friends and then lovers. It also gives a look into his dumb family and for me I saw why he made the bad choice in take this regret. I would read this after take this regret. With Elizabeth we see how she felt about falling in love with a guy like Christian, knowing that he was probably going to break her heart. It was quite lovely reading these two fall in love, fighting it every step of the way!
Annie Brewer
Thanks to the amazing AL Jackson, and my good friend for letting me read this early. I loved TTR and getting to see how it all started was everything I wanted. I love Christian..he's truly amazing!!! I loved this prequel. I was so excited when Amy asked me if I wanted an ARC. Omg did I die of excitement!!! Amy has easily become one of my favorite authors ever!! And she's become one of my dearest and best friends. Love her to pieces.

Fans of Take this Regret will love Lost To You.
Lost to You or Take This Regret? 5 39 Oct 04, 2013 01:42PM
WOOHOO 10 112 Apr 10, 2013 06:20PM
  • Take This Regret (Take This Regret, #1)
  • Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5)
  • Champagne Toast (Love of My Life, #2)
  • Running on Empty (Mending Hearts, #1)
  • Second Rate Chances
  • Ruining You (Ruining, #2)
  • Plastic Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Back to You
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Thief (Love Me with Lies, #3)
  • Darkness Series Epilogue (Darkness #2.5)
  • Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)
  • In the Stillness
  • Butterfly Weeds (Butterfly Weeds, #1)
  • Scornfully Yours (Torn, #1)
  • Finding Chase (Chasing Nikki, #2)
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Everything Changes
A.L. Jackson is the New York Times & USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance. She writes emotional, sexy, heart-filled stories about boys who usually like to be a little bit bad.

Her bestselling series include THE REGRET SERIES, CLOSER TO YOU, as well as the newest BLEEDING STARS novels. Watch for the last installments, STAND, coming in 2017.

If she’s not writing, you can find her
More about A.L. Jackson...

Take This Regret (2 books)
  • Take This Regret (Take This Regret, #1)
  • If Forever Comes (Take This Regret, #2)

“Don’t you know that’s what college is about...students spending years gathering useless information they’ll never use again, going hopelessly into debt, just so they feel smarter than the rest of their family? I mean, that’s why I worked so hard to get here, anyway.” 9 likes
“There were a rare few in this world who could stop me in my tracks, but it was only Elizabeth who could bring me to my knees.” 4 likes