Start by marking “Blind Run” as Want to Read:
Blind Run

Blind Run

Ethan Decker is a specialized “Hunter” for the most secretive agency of the U.S. government, tracking down ruthless international fugitives. But when a renegade assassin kills Decker’s young son, he leaves his unsuspecting wife—to save her from the madman’s threats—and exiles himself to a remote desert in New Mexico. Then one searing day, a former member of Decker’s covert ...more
Published December 30th 2003 by Ballantine Books (first published December 31st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Blind Run, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Run

Kim
Jun 06, 2009 Kim rated it liked it
Well, the concensus is that this book is average at best and on many levels I should agree, but I actually enjoyed it. I question why I enjoyed it because the plot was far-fetched, in some areas lacked a good development of the story, but I did like the characters and in spite of itself, I enjoyed it.
John Machata
May 17, 2013 John Machata rated it liked it
A good read. I cared about the characters. Solid Thriller. Plot elements were well- constructed. At times I did find myself annoyed by language too ornamented for my tastes. All in all, worth reading.
Stephanie
Apr 12, 2009 Stephanie rated it did not like it
Well it started out OK, but became a total comic book. There's another 5 hours of my life I'll never get back...
Deb Sharp
Sep 29, 2012 Deb Sharp rated it it was amazing
I read this book a few tears ago and really enjoyed it.

Penny Nelson
May 12, 2013 Penny Nelson rated it it was amazing
It was a book I could not put down. just had to finish.
fast, hot story.
Efi
Jul 18, 2012 Efi rated it it was ok
the story started as being interesting but then it got a little overstretched and i think that the main story wasnt developed enough. i also found the ending dissapointing...
Kelsey Mccluskey
Jul 29, 2015 Kelsey Mccluskey rated it liked it
Well, from the reviews I was expecting this to be a real page turner; the suspense getting the best of me and keeping me reading late into the night. That wasn't really the case and I really wanted to like this book. There was a lovable broken ex soldier running from his past, his strong estranged wife struggling to make a life and then these strange brilliant children who come into their lives. It sounded like a story line that was really going to drag you along. Instead I found myself rereadin ...more
Margaret Watkins
Feb 04, 2017 Margaret Watkins rated it it was amazing
I approached this book with some trepidation, as I am a fairly sensitive reader and books with graphic violence affect me badly. However, I was drawn into Blind Run in a way that I did not expect. Yes, there is violence, but the book is mainly suspenseful and keeps the reader in anticipation of what could go horribly wrong. When Ethan finds himself the protector of two children without a back door through which to escape, he reverts to form and becomes fiercely protective toward Danny and Callie ...more
Kathy
Feb 10, 2017 Kathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Very good book! Non stop believable action keep me reading till I'd finished it. Recommended for all who love suspense.
Deb Diem
Aug 01, 2016 Deb Diem rated it really liked it
Blind Run by Patricia Lewin is a fast paced read that had me flipping pages as fast as I could. Ms Lewin has provided us with a well written book loaded with amazing characters, suspense, action and a little heat. Ethan and Sydney's story is just creepy enough to make you think....what if. I enjoyed Blind Run and would be happy to read more from Patricia Lewin in the future. Blind Run is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.
Cynthia L. Turner
Spectacular!!!

Wow, what a suspenseful novel. This book had well developed characters, an excellent plot, good settings, and an ending that leaves room for other options. A series of novels could be spun off from this book but it does have an ending. This is a page turner of a novel. Ethan, Sidney, the children, even the bad guys make quite the compelling novel. A very good read. ;-)
Eve Gaddy
Sep 23, 2014 Eve Gaddy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic Suspense done right! Loved this book. I couldn't put it down. I read it at top speed, I was so anxious to know what happened. Ethan is a great wounded hero, far from perfect but trying to do the right thing. If you love heart-pounding suspense, romance, good against evil, you'll love Patricia Lewin's Blind Run.
Barbara J Zeigler
Mesmerizing

So many twists and turns that it is hard to tell the good guys from the bad! You are drawn to the characters and their struggles and losing sleep while trying to find solutions and happy endings! This is a true mystery that haunts you to the very end!
Carolyn Dewalt
Jan 07, 2016 Carolyn Dewalt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just as good second time

I read this years ago in hardback and really enjoyed it. Decided to read it again on my Kindle. Lots of action. Unique plot. A good thriller all around.
Diane Perry
Nov 04, 2015 Diane Perry rated it really liked it
I received this book from eBook Discovery in exchange for an honest review. It was pretty good with good suspense but needed some more character development for my taste. Also some of it was a little far fetched, but here lately most authors are taking liberties with that.
Kathy
Mar 17, 2009 Kathy rated it liked it
good mystery/thriller
Ollie
Sep 02, 2016 Ollie rated it really liked it
Great story. I love it when you have macho men interact with children. Looking for the sequel.
Kay
Nov 09, 2013 Kay rated it did not like it
Did not enjoy this book at all. Not sure if it was the writing style or the storyline.
Ginny
Sep 03, 2008 Ginny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pre-2005, borrowed
This was a ok read. Doesn't stand out in my mind.
VaughanPL
Click here to find it in the catalogue
Suzanne
Jul 28, 2008 Suzanne rated it it was ok
I bought this book since the author was on another book site that I'm a moderate. It was an ok book.
Carla
Carla rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2009
Kelly
Kelly rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2010
Nicole
Nicole rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2011
Joseph M. Grandy
Joseph M. Grandy rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2017
Joyce Hertzoff
Joyce Hertzoff rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2011
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2013
Delores Alger
Delores Alger rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2017
Jonquil
Jonquil rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2012
CJ Bodie
Apr 04, 2017 CJ Bodie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent story with appealing characters

This plot could be taken from the headlines. Crazy rich man obsessed with power will do anything to reach his goals. Fortunately in fiction that doesn't always work out . Plot is interesting and you won't want to put it down .
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Virgin and Martyr
  • The McNally Files (Archy McNally, #1-3)
  • Those Who Walk Away
  • Cafe Insomniac
  • Innocence
  • Blind Sight
  • The Astonishing Stereoscope (Hall Family Chronicles #3)
  • Blind Fear (Cold Case Thriller, #2)
  • The Hunted: A Novel