Start by marking “How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand” as Want to Read:
How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand

How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
This is the perfect book for anyone thinking of starting or buying a business in Thailand. This book will save readers lots of headaches, time and money. This guide is full of information on how to run a business in Thailand including practical tips by successful foreign business people from different trades, such as guest house, bar trade, e-commerce, export and restauran ...more
Published July 1st 2007 by Paiboon Pub.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Establish a Successful Business in Thailand

Philip Wylie
I really think this is a great book, even though I am the author. I learnt that business owners in Thailand are very frightened of their business being copied. Therefore several successful people who I interviewed subsequently asked me not to publish their story.
Self-Assessment: Taxation of Partnerships and the Self-Employed Taxation Of The Family Taxation Of Husband And Wife: The New Rules The World Tyre Industry No. R324: Competitive Challenge to 2000