Start by marking “Unconventional Mate (Katzman, #5)” as Want to Read:
Unconventional Mate (Katzman, #5)

Unconventional Mate (Katzman #5)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  310 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Nari Khenti is running for his life. His contract holder has been murdered and he’s accused of the crime. Now, the real killer is after him, intent on killing Nari. The only place he can think of hiding is on Katzmann.

Semyon Barak is concerned when Doctor Saris tells him someone stowed away on his ship until he realizes that the gorgeous green-eyed man is his mate—his very
Published January 15th 2013 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unconventional Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unconventional Mate

Sacred Fate by EressëScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonAcquainted with the Night by Tymber DaltonKing's Conquest by Valentina Heart
Mpreg Romance
88th out of 445 books — 498 voters
Sacred Fate by EressëThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonHallowed Bond by EressëScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennAcquainted with the Night by Tymber Dalton
Best M/M Romance with Mpreg Plot
56th out of 162 books — 247 voters

More lists with this book...

Serena Yates
Nov 23, 2015 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
In line with earlier books in this series, the fifth volume tells the story of a brüter who finds his mate, except this time the stakes are a little higher. Nari is hunted by a really bad guy, and pregnant, and both those elements add lots of tension. Semyon is determined to keep him safe but finds that he needs help doing it. I liked how both of them needed to learn they can’t do everything themselves – Nari knew but has to learn to trust, and for Semyon, it's a whole new experience.

Nari may be
Veronica /  V
Jan 16, 2013 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
I think this is one of my favorites sequels, these 2 characters were so adorable.
Virginia
Ayanna
Jan 29, 2013 Ayanna marked it as maybe-later
It's actually highly unlikely I'll read this book, but...
o: IT'S HIM. THE DUDE. THAT DUDE FROM THAT THING WITH THE THING. THIS THING: Whatever the Cost

Man. Dat weird. Dat relly weird shiz, man. Weird.
Gabbi

4.5 Kisses!

I really enjoy Stormy Glenn’s books for a couple of reasons. First, she writes easy and to the point romances that give me hours of guilty pleasures. Second, as an author she’s quite versatile at the difference themes of romances she likes to write. Whether it’s paranormal, contemporary, fantasy or science-fiction, in my opinion, her books are always creative with interesting storylines.

The blurb does an excellent job of describing the book, so I
Elena
May 05, 2013 Elena rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, mm-omegaverse
I'm not sure how to rate this book, honestly. I'm not new to omegaverse, but it's the first _published_ mpreg I've read so far.

Well, I've got some questions about universe and characters, but it's OK, since it's not the first book in series. I missed some descriptions, clothes, appearances, landscapes, etc. I missed coloures, smells, tactual sensation. Author forgot to add such components to the story.

I liked Nari character. Pregnant, scared, unsure about his future, he shows his strength and a
Honey
Jan 22, 2013 Honey rated it really liked it
Though I feel like anything would have been better than the previous book in the series Heart Mate, I was glad that this one went back to the basics, mainly characters who don't belong in mental institutions and an enjoyable plot. Nari and Semyon's story was very sweet and I hope to see more of them in future books.
Tj
Sep 24, 2015 Tj rated it it was ok
Shelves: have, read-2015
Nice read, cute. Little too light on plot and character development. I wanted a little...MORE. I didn't feel like much really happened. I really thought there would be more to the story. It was an insta-love with really little to back it up.
Marsha Spence
Jan 25, 2013 Marsha Spence rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy, mpreg
This was really good! Nari is one tough fella. The relationship between Nari and Semyon was full and interesting. I really love that Saris is becoming the go-to guy for bruters in trouble.
Kinny
This totally made up for the last book in the series. The end though was a bit ridiculous. Unless of course it's another mystery about Katzman's revealed in next books.
Erticchic378
Jan 26, 2013 Erticchic378 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. The MC's were very likable, and the story didn't have too much angst. Definitely enough to keep me following the series.
Brenda (b)
Oct 04, 2015 Brenda (b) rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story. I really liked Semyon. I wasn't expecting the twist involving the Shaikh.
Emily
Jan 24, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves:
A much better improvement over the 4th book, can't wait for more!
Nikko
Jan 27, 2013 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I liked this one better than the previous ones...
Andi Anderson
Jan 30, 2013 Andi Anderson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, angst
One of my favorites in the series.
Ericka Walden
Maya
Jan 20, 2013 Maya rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Yuikki
Yuikki rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Sol
Sol rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Catherine Anderson
Catherine Anderson rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Ilona
Ilona rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Vaileronis
Vaileronis rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Kaylein
Kaylein rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2016
timothy miller
timothy miller rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
Romanticfae
Romanticfae rated it liked it
May 31, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
  • Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift, #2)
  • Love's Crash Landing
  • The Lynx Who Purred for a Sidhe Prince (Mate or Meal #9)
  • Mate of the Tsatrya
  • Alexi's King (Pride Valley #1)
  • Mickey's Duke (The Wilgrin Chronicles, #1)
  • Taken (The Harvest #1)
  • Their Dragon (North American Dragon #3)
  • Acquainted with the Night
  • Alpha Trine (The Valespian Pact #1)
  • Gustav's Gargoyle Adventure (Wolves of Stone Ridge #14)
  • Prince Claimed (Thresl Chronicles #2)
  • The Degan Paradox  (Galactic Conspiracies #3)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Katzman (5 books)
  • The Katzman's Mate (Katzman #1)
  • Dream Mate (Katzman #2)
  • Pride Mate (Katzman #3)
  • Heart Mate (Katzman #4)