Start by marking “A Texas-Made Match” as Want to Read:
A Texas-Made Match

A Texas-Made Match (The O’Brien Family Saga #3)

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  115 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
For Ellie O'Brien, finding the perfect partner is easy—as long as it's for other people. Now the townsfolk of Peppin want to return the favor. But how could Lawson Williams be the right choice? The handsome ranch foreman was her childhood friend, but he's the man Ellie deems least likely to court a tomboy with a guilty secret.

Lawson can't help enjoying the town's efforts
Published March 1st 2013 by Love Inspired Historical

To ask other readers questions about A Texas-Made Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Texas-Made Match

Noelle Marchand
Feb 01, 2016 Noelle Marchand rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: i-wrote-that
Thank you so much for taking the time to read, rate, and review my book! I hope you enjoyed it. Blessings!
Melanie
A sweet, charming historical romance. The characters were delightful and the story fun.

I loved that Ellie, the town's matchmaker, had the town playing matchmaker to her! I also loved the message of forgiveness and how both main characters had difficult things they needed to work through.

Overall, a great historical romance that I really connected with and certain moments were so touching that they made me misty-eyed. I definitely recommend A Texas-Made Match!

*I received a complimentary copy of
Lis K
Jul 06, 2014 Lis K rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 3rd book in a series following Unlawfully Wedded Bride (Love Inspired Historical) and The Runaway Bride (Love Inspired Historical). This time the youngest sibling, Ellie, gets her story. She becomes the town matchmaker after people found out about her list of women matched up with men. She doesn't see a man to match herself with until an old family friend, Lawson, comes riding back into town. Their relationship has always been one of friendship but as the town tries to match them tog ...more
Brenda
Oct 22, 2013 Brenda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Super cute story about a matchmaker who finally gets her own match. I loved the whole town getting behind the couple and pushing them right along. :)
Melody
May 29, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ellie is just a crack up, I so adore her, and this story was a wonderful closing to a great trilogy!
June
May 25, 2013 June rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story. Great characters and a fun read.
Olivia
Apr 05, 2013 Olivia rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: overdrive
DNF. Did the author forget the basics of plot and GMC? The goal of the heroine is to get married. Why? Because she's old (21 is ancient, ya know). Conflict, all the eligible men in town think of her as a younger sister. So the best looking man starts to drool after her and she keeps pushing him away because he's not serious. Really? Does he have to put a huge sign on his forehead that says, "I'm hot for you" for her to believe him?
So not only do we have this corny plot of wanting to get married
Wendy Sparkes
A lovely finish to the O'Brien family saga!

So glad Ellie & Lawson finally got a happily ever after.

Sad to see the end of this series, but looking forward to reading more about Peppin and the friends who featured in this book...and the outcome of the Bachelor List!

A series I've really enjoyed!

#1 Unlawfully Wedded Bride by Noelle Marchand #2 The Runaway Bride by Noelle Marchand
Barbara
Ok story. A little silly and slow to get to the point.
Judith
Mar 11, 2014 Judith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great cast of funny and sweet characters.
Val
Mar 24, 2016 Val rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I prayed for this book from the beginning of the series! For Ellie and Lawson to get together finally was the perfect ending! Love doesn't care if someone has a bad past or is a tomboy if the match fits it fits! Loved the whole series and I cant wait to read it again.
Renee Sprague
May 19, 2016 Renee Sprague rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this was my favorite of the series. I always liked Ellie. She was so fun! And Lawson too! And it was so funny that the whole town came together to push them together!
Antonia Weinstein
Antonia Weinstein rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Sandra
Sandra rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2016
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2016
Brittney
Brittney marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2016
Lena
Lena added it
Jun 11, 2016
Mbounds
Mbounds marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Lydia
Lydia rated it really liked it
May 20, 2016
Andrea Harris
Andrea Harris marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2016
Wendi Gray
Wendi Gray marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Anna Allen hill
Anna Allen hill marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Jennafer Sutton
Jennafer Sutton rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Karen Roberts
Karen Roberts rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2016
Anna D
Anna D marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Katrina Lybbert
Katrina Lybbert rated it really liked it
Feb 29, 2016
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 18, 2014 10:42AM
  • The Unlikely Wife (Bowen, #2)
  • Snowflake Bride (Buttons and Bobbins, #4)
  • Groom by Arrangement
  • The Wedding Journey (Irish Brides, # 1)
  • A Baby Between Them (Irish Brides, #3)
  • The Wrangler's Inconvenient Wife (Wyoming Legacy, #3)
  • The Husband Hunt (Smoky Mountain Matches, #4)
  • Hill Country Cattleman (Brides of Simpson Creek, #6)
  • The Earl's Honorable Intentions (Glass Slipper Brides, #3)
  • Healing the Soldier's Heart (Brides of Waterloo, #3)
  • His Most Suitable Bride (Charity House, #8)
  • The Governess and Mr. Granville (The Parson's Daughters, #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Dreams
Noelle Marchand's love of literature began as a child when she would spend hours reading beneath the covers long after she was supposed to be asleep. Over the years, God began prompting her to write. Eventually, those stories became like "fire shut up in her bones" leading her to complete her first novel at fifteen.

Noelle is a Houston-native who graduated from Houston Baptist University in May 20
More about Noelle Marchand...

The O’Brien Family Saga (3 books)
  • Unlawfully Wedded Bride