Start by marking “Baby Blessed” as Want to Read:
Baby Blessed

Baby Blessed

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  361 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Molly Larabee left her husband, Jordan, after a tragedy destroyed her faith in their marriage. She began a new life as a foreign aid volunteer. But now, four years later, her safety is in jeopardy--and Jordan comes to her rescue. She discovers that her feelings for him have never died, and they share a night of passion that results in pregnancy....

Molly wants her husband b
Published January 15th 2013 by Harlequin Mira (first published July 1994)

To ask other readers questions about Baby Blessed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Blessed

Kay
Anna
I am a big fan of Debbie Macomber, but this was a disappointment. Jordan and Molly lost a baby to SIDs and have lost each other. Jordan hides in denial and work while Molly ran away to become a missionary in Africa. When at the request of Molly's father, Jordan swoops in to rescue Molly, they find themselves alone and terrified. In comforting one another, Molly ends up pregnant. After returning to America, they struggle in their relationship. Jordan wishes to deny the fact that Molly is pregnant ...more
Julie Barrett
Baby Blessed by Debbie Macomber
Molly works at the remote village in South Africa and is surprised when her husband shows up from the helicopter. He is there to bring her back to the US but the army is fighting and they hide out in a safe place and confront one another.
Jordan is fired on and struck on their way out of the remote village and fly to London then to Chicago so he can recuperate. She stays with her father til she has a chat with Jordan to find out he does want a divorce. It is only be
Kstar0330
I liked this book definitely different from the normal romance story. No matter how or when you've loved and lost a child it effects everyone differently. Whether you've taken care of them years, months, days, moments, or you've never even seen them take their very first breath it's a loss that is very hard to forget. You catch yourself wondering even years down the road what could have been. :)
Clarke
3.9 Stars. Public Library 11/12/14. This is my first book by Ms. Macomber. It's a nice solid contemporary romance about second chances, copping with loss, and learning to live again. If you're looking for action and excitement this book isn't for you. If you're looking for a story about two people trying to move on after the loss of a child this book is for you.
Mayda
While this book had an interesting premise, it just wasn’t well developed. The plot was stagnant,though there was plenty of sappy romance to go around for those who enjoy that sort of writing. It didn’t bother me that I could guess the happy ending from get-go, but I expected more in the way of character and plot development. A disappointment from an author who normally tells an engaging story.
Leslie Hayden
Debbie Macomber has outdone herself once again. Hit with another romance/emotionally uplifting story "Baby Blessed" will win your heart with love and the bonds of a child. When Jordan could not find his way after having lost a child, nor could he support the emotional upheaval Molly was thrown into the relationship was torn apart. But with the ability to finally grieve Jordan realized a new infant, his baby, was the most important thing in the world. This book is a tearjerker, especially while r ...more
Pat Holt
Very touching

This wonderful story holds you captive from beginning to end! As usual Debbie Macomber creates . wonderful story lines. True love always has a, way of finding itself in the strangest of ways. This story was no exemption to the rule.
Laurel
I love Debbie Macomber, but this was not one of her better books. So very predictable and hardly developed. Very cliche. Move on to another of her books and don't waste your time with this one.
Lizzy
I listened to this as an audiobook. It was a nice simple storyline with a happy ending. Good to listen to in the car.
C.
Just finished the audio CD this morning on the way to work. Interesting story, sad, heroic, and with the typical happy ending. Not bad, but not on my top ten list. Really bought this because it was cheap and something to listen too as I drove from Baltimore to Warrensburg.
Heidi
This book was a real tear jerker. Make sure that you have a box of tissues handy. My heart went out to Jordan, but most of all Molly. They had lost a baby to SIDS when he was 6 months old, and they were estranged for 3 years. One heated night with her husband in Africa left Molly pregnant. Jordan wants nothing to do with the new life he has created.

I think that both characters were stubborn, to the point I wanted to smack some sense into them, but then I could also understand each ones point o
Emily Higgins
Molly and Jordan Larabee's infant son died of SIDS. Unable to share their grief, they separated. Molly went to Africa to nurse refugees. Hearing that rebels were threatening the area where Molly was living and working, Jordan goes to Africa to convince her to return to the U.S. Molly returned with Jordan, but they made love while under attack from the rebels. Determined to go their separate ways once they returned home, Molly soon discovered that she was pregnant. Jordan did not want another chi ...more
Amanda
I adored this book! It had so many twists that you wouldn't expect in another book. I laughed and cried while reading this. I highly recommend this book!
Rita Strain
A wonderful book.

I am convinced, after reading about 30 of them, that Debbie Macomber has never written any books other than excellent ones.
Sarah Paulson
Decent book, enjoyable characters but nothing outstanding.
Sue
Every once in awhile I just want to read a 'feel good' book and Debbie Macomber never fails. Especially her Christmas books. Lots of fluff but it still made me cry and it's a good, clean romance
Suzie
This was my first Debbie Macomber book. It was ok, a little bit dated in the material but an overall good, quick read.
Encounters with the guy literally make the girl throw up. That says it all, I think.
Elizabeth
Sue
Sad story where grief over the loss of a child is overwhelming. Rating 3.5
Lorraine
Once again this author doesn't disappoint.
Nice story.
Darlene Cardone
Very predictable, but that made it a quick, easy read.
Davidnsharon Lunt
I knew better. Chick lit. Bah.
Lynn Loftin
"Baby Blessed" is a fantastic read!
Jeanne
do not waste your time...a fluff book
  • The Virgin Groom
  • Mistress and Mother
  • The Santorini Bride
  • Snow Baby
  • In Name Only
  • The Ultimate Risk
  • A Marine for Christmas (Harlequin Super Romance (Larger Print))
  • Soul Mates
  • The Hasty Marriage
  • A Vow to Love
  • Splintering
  • Blackmailed into Marriage
  • Lord Grenville's Choice
  • The Apartment (Harlequin Romance Manga)
  • A Spring Bouquet (4-in-1)
  • A NASCAR Holiday: Ladies, Start Your Engines...\'Tis the Silly Season\Unbreakable
  • The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child
  • The Mistress Bride

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5) Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #4)