Lexi the Firefly Fairy (Night Fairies #2)

Lexi the Firefly Fairy (Rainbow Magic #93)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Night Fairies' magic is missing --- and now Fairyland is in the dark! Rachel and Kirsty can't wait for their week at Camp Stargaze! They'll get to roast marshmallows, tell spooky stories, and sleep in cool cabins. But when the Night Fairies' magic goes missing, Rachel and Kirsty have another activity to add to their list --- helping their fairy friends! Jack Frost has...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published 2010)

Jenna Goodall
I shelved these books all the time when I was page at a library over the summer, and now I often see them in the hands of the elementary students I work with. I finally decided to see what the fuss was all about. I didn't have much expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. I chose this particular title at random, but it was cute and fun adventurous and magic and sparkly and something I would have been obsessed with when I was young. I definitely understand the appeal now.
Dolly
Jul 27, 2011 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the second book of seven in the Rainbow Magic Night Fairies series by the group of authors who go by the pseudonym Daisy Meadows. While the stories are basically the same and follow a simple formula, they are entertaining for young girls who are starting to read chapter books and I love that our oldest is just ripping through them. We both read the books separately and talk about what happens. I'm not a huge fan of them, but each story only takes about 5-10 minutes to read. And these sto...more
Alexis
Well to me the book was like living my imagination, it was EPIC.
Laurenc

" Lexi the firefly fairy" looses her magic bag of fire dust and asks Rachel and Kirsty to help her find it. Unfortunately, Jack Frost's goblin servants got the bag and are catching fireflies and lighting them up to make his ice castle not dark. Without the magic bag of fire dust, every thing will be in darkness! Read the book to find out if Rachel and Kirsty get the bag back!
Sydney Beu
All the fireflys lights go out because the goblins stole Lexi's bag of firefly dust. The goblins trap the fireflys to make Jack Frost's castle bright. Lexi sends a message to the fireflies to turn their lights off so it gets dark and they are released. The fairies pretend to be fireflies and are able to get the bag back.
Shelly
This is an easy read. RL2 Cute book about two girls who help the fairy find her magic bag of fairy dust.
Maryc
checking out once of niece crystal's favorites.
A.
Sep 18, 2013 A. marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i want to read it
Mint Neko
Mint Neko marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Emily L
Emily L marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Susi
Susi marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Ziko
Ziko marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Eugenia
Eugenia marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Kiara
Kiara marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Juju
Juju added it
Mar 04, 2014
Kristi
Kristi added it
Mar 02, 2014
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)