Start by marking “How to Scare the Pants Off Your Pets (Ghost Buddy, #3)” as Want to Read:
How to Scare the Pants Off Your Pets (Ghost Buddy, #3)

How to Scare the Pants Off Your Pets (Ghost Buddy #3)

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Billy and the Hoove are back in the hilarious new series from bestselling authors Henry Winkler and Lin Oliver! When Billy Broccoli finds out his personal ghost, Hoover Porterhouse, is failing Responsibility, Billy decides it's his mission to help Hoover turn his grade around. But how? Then inspiration hits. Billy is going to get Hoover a pet. There's only one catch--the H ...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about How to Scare the Pants Off Your Pets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Scare the Pants Off Your Pets

Carol Moore Kollar
Continuation of a cute series for elementary. Trying to get a ghost ungrounded is not easy. 3.5
Pbean
Hoover Porterhouse the III, a ghost who smells like oranges, is grounded until he can show he can accept responsibility to others. The higher-ups have shrunk Hoovers boundaries. He is basically confined to Billy’s house. The problem for Billy is how do you teach a ghost to be responsible. Billy brings home a gecko, a Siamese fighting fish, a goat. All with disastrous results. Humorous at times but some attempts to be funny fall short of their mark. I didn’t find Hoover to be scary at all (I thou ...more
Jnase1
This has been my favorite of the Ghost Buddy books so far. I like that Billy tries to help teach the Hoove responsibility, even though the Hoove is supposed to be helping Billy. Makes me wonder, however, if the Hoove ever passes his tests how he will fare without Billy. Guess I will have to read on to find out.
Oishika
Read it and is very entertaining. Even if the reading level is low it can be enjoyed by and age. Read it and go along with the mischievous things that Billy and Hoover do.
Jenna
I read this book over the summer. It was a very good book. I like the author as an actor. He plays on Happy Days so I thought I'd give his books a try.
Casey
Casey added it
Jul 08, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Aaron
Aaron added it
Jun 25, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Seth Simons
Seth Simons marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Adriana Cenena
Adriana Cenena marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Legendario
Legendario marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Kathy Govreau
Kathy Govreau marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Angela Ponderflying
Angela Ponderflying marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Gracie
Gracie marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Henry Winkler is instantly recognizable and admired by audiences of all ages for his role as the Fonz on the long-running series, Happy Days. In addition, he is an award-winning producer and director of family and children's programming. He is also the author of the critically-acclaimed Hank Zipzer series, which follows the everyday adventures of a bright boy with learning challenges.

Mr. Winkler
More about Henry Winkler...

Ghost Buddy (4 books)
  • Zero to Hero (Ghost Buddy, #1)
  • Mind If I Read Your Mind? (Ghost Buddy #2)
  • Always Dance with a Hairy Buffalo! (Ghost Buddy #4)
Niagara Falls, Or Does It? (Hank Zipzer, #1) I Got a D in Salami Holy Enchilada! (Hank Zipzer, #6) Day of the Iguana The Night I Flunked My Field Trip