Start by marking “Poppy the Piano Fairy” as Want to Read:
Poppy the Piano Fairy

Poppy the Piano Fairy (Rainbow Magic #64)

3.82  ·  Rating Details  ·  359 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The Music Fairies' magic instruments are missing. Now music everywhere is hitting all the wrong notes! This is our eighth group of fairies; all seven books in this group will launch at once. Jack Frost and his goblins have stolen the Music Fairies' magic instruments. Music everywhere is out of tune! Now the goblins plan to play the instruments in a TV talent contest. If Ra ...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published August 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Poppy the Piano Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Poppy the Piano Fairy

Maggie
Jan 22, 2010 Maggie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so so so so so glad I could get another Rainbow Magic series from the library to read! I'm glad Rachel and Kirsty helped the music fairies because if they didn't help, then there wouldn't be any music. And I love music!
Abbie
Jan 23, 2010 Abbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book because Jack Frost comes and the girls, Kirsti and Rachel, get to see him. I like Poppy because she plays the piano and I play the piano. I wish I were Rachel in these books.
Callie Stillion
This book was perfect! Just like all of the other Rainbow Magic books, it had a very interesting story-line, with interesting characters.
Kirsy and Rachel have to work very hard because the Musical Showcase/Talent Show is coming up soon! But in the magical world, some special instruments are missing, and in the human world, many instruments are sounding terrible because this instruments are gone.
I`m excited to say that a lot of people will enjoy this book, and I will recommend it to people who h
Emily
Mar 11, 2015 Emily rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was not a huge fan of this book but I know young readers would love it, and this series is definitely one I would like in my future classroom. Two girls are trying to help the fairies save music before it if forever taken away. They also had many pictures and easy text to make it a great transition book for students.
Dolly
Dec 23, 2010 Dolly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the first book of seven in the "Music Fairies" series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and I am encouraging it since I am confident that these books will help her develop a love for reading! She reads them on her own and will sometimes read aloud to me. I have been reading them along with her (at first I was irritated by them, but now they amuse me and the ...more
Cecelia
Oct 02, 2015 Cecelia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rachel and Kristy get magically whisked to Fairy Land on a normal day. In Fairy Land they find out that Jack Frost has stolen the music fairies' 7 magical musical instruments. He's going to use them on TV on the talent competition, and everyone will find out about Fairy Land. Rachel and Kristy go back to the human world with Poppy the Piano Fairy. She helps Rachel and Kristy find the magical piano. They find it with a goblin playing on it. Rachel goes over and tells the goblin that Jack Frost wa ...more
Robin Cocheu
This is a great book for students that like fairies. The main characters are all female and the two friends I would consider might girls,showing sacrifice and courage in the face of danger. This is probably for the younger crowd.
Mary
A quick fun read.
Karatepoppy456
Jan 08, 2014 Karatepoppy456 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
I really like this book because I'm called Poppy and it's my best book to read
Yvonne
Jun 02, 2012 Yvonne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: isabelle
The best part was when Jack Frost put a spell on the goblins to change their color .
Kaylin and Liam
7 years old
Kelly
Kelly added it
Feb 04, 2016
Malisa Spencer
Malisa Spencer marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Melina Helgeson
Melina Helgeson marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Makenna
Makenna rated it did not like it
Feb 02, 2016
C Ryan
C Ryan added it
Jan 31, 2016
Laura added it
Jan 30, 2016
ellah billingham
ellah billingham marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2016
Audrey
Audrey rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Jamie
Jamie rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Jenny
Jenny rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Kaley Allen
Kaley Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Felicity Minuzzo
Felicity Minuzzo rated it it was amazing
Ibel B
Ibel B added it
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
  • Sylva and the Fairy Ball (The Fairy Bell Sister #1)
  • Pink Princess Rules The School (Perfectly Princess)
  • Wedding Wings (Disney: The Never Girls, #5)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Just Grace and the Snack Attack (Just Grace, #5)
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • The Magic Ballet Shoes (Magic Ballerina, #1)
  • Ivy and Bean: Doomed to Dance (Ivy and Bean, #6)
  • Fancy Nancy: The 100th Day of School
  • Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!, #3)
  • Princess Posey and the Perfect Present (Princess Posey, #2)
  • Our Strange New Land (My America: Elizabeth's Jamestown Colony Diary, #1)
  • The Ghost at the Drive-In Movie (The Boxcar Children, #116)
  • The Trouble With Violet
  • The Missing Magic (B Magical, #1)
  • Amelia Bedelia Unleashed (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books #2)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh
More about Daisy Meadows...

Rainbow Magic (1 - 10 of 206 books)
  • Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1)
  • Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2)
  • Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)
  • Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4)
  • Sky The Blue Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #5)
  • Inky The Indigo Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #6)
  • Heather The Violet Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #7)
  • Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1)
  • Abigail The Breeze Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #9; Weather Fairies, #2)
  • Pearl The Cloud Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #10; Weather Fairies, #3)