Start by marking “Poppy the Piano Fairy” as Want to Read:
Poppy the Piano Fairy

Poppy the Piano Fairy (Rainbow Magic #64)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  267 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The Music Fairies' magic instruments are missing. Now music everywhere is hitting all the wrong notes! This is our eighth group of fairies; all seven books in this group will launch at once. Jack Frost and his goblins have stolen the Music Fairies' magic instruments. Music everywhere is out of tune! Now the goblins plan to play the instruments in a TV talent contest. If Ra...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published August 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Poppy the Piano Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Poppy the Piano Fairy

Maggie
I'm so so so so so glad I could get another Rainbow Magic series from the library to read! I'm glad Rachel and Kirsty helped the music fairies because if they didn't help, then there wouldn't be any music. And I love music!
Abbie
I liked this book because Jack Frost comes and the girls, Kirsti and Rachel, get to see him. I like Poppy because she plays the piano and I play the piano. I wish I were Rachel in these books.
Dolly
Dec 23, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
This is the first book of seven in the "Music Fairies" series by the group of authors who go by the name Daisy Meadows. It's a fun series, especially for young girls who are starting to read chapter books. Our oldest is addicted and I am encouraging it since I am confident that these books will help her develop a love for reading! She reads them on her own and will sometimes read aloud to me. I have been reading them along with her (at first I was irritated by them, but now they amuse me and the...more
Robin Cocheu
This is a great book for students that like fairies. The main characters are all female and the two friends I would consider might girls,showing sacrifice and courage in the face of danger. This is probably for the younger crowd.
Karatepoppy456
I really like this book because I'm called Poppy and it's my best book to read
Yvonne
The best part was when Jack Frost put a spell on the goblins to change their color .
Amira
Amira marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Michelle Spring
Michelle Spring marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Arnaud
Arnaud marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Sep 02, 2014
Stormy Wolf
Stormy Wolf marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
  • Scout (The Puppy Place, #7)
  • Muddy Paws (Magic Puppy, 2)
  • Iridessa, Lost at Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #15)
  • A Dandelion Wish (Disney: The Never Girls, #3)
  • Ivy and Bean: Doomed to Dance (Ivy and Bean, #6)
  • Pink Princess Rules The School (Perfectly Princess)
  • Cam Jansen and the Valentine Baby Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #25)
  • Just Grace and the Snack Attack (Just Grace, #5)
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Santa Claus Doesn't Mop Floors (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #3)
  • Babymouse Burns Rubber (Babymouse, #12)
  • Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!)
  • Junie B., First Grader: Boo...and I Mean It! (Junie B. Jones, #24)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)