Danielle the Daisy Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book (Petal Fairies #6)

Danielle the Daisy Fairy: A Rainbow Magic Book (Rainbow Magic #48)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  345 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Every flower is bright and blooming, thanks to the Petal Fairies! But when Jack Frost steals their magical petals, there's trouble in Fairyland. Help save Fairyland's flowers! Every flower is bright and blossoming, thanks to the Petal Fairies! But when Jack Frost steals their magical petals, the fairies are in trouble. Flowers everywhere could disappear! A picnic in the pa...more
Published January 1st 2013 by Scholastic Paperbacks (first published May 3rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Danielle the Daisy Fairy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Danielle the Daisy Fairy

Eva Leger
We finished this last night and started in on Ella the Rose right away which we also finished in the same sitting. Danielle the daisy follows along the same lines as the others which a special surprise towards the end in the form of Rebecca, a girl who happens along and comes to their aid. Rebecca was a nice surprise and change to the story.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, with so many seven book series it's amazing that the authors were able to get them unique. That being said, readi...more
Dolly
Oct 05, 2010 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children who are starting to read chapter books
Book six in the The Petal Fairies series by the group of authors who call themselves Daisy Meadows. Their books are so formulaic, no wonder they've churned out more than a hundred of them. But our oldest loves them and gets more and more at the library every time. She's averaging one every day or every other day, so it'll still take many months before she exhausts the selections.
Johnny
While this is #6 in the "Petal Fairies" series, it was only #2 for my daughter and me. The plot is exactly the same as the previous one, and the climax was hardly as exciting. I think there are something like 24 books in this whole series--maybe even more. I think I'm in for some monotonous nightly reading, but at least my five-year-old daughter loves them!
Mr. Cole
Lisa
I finally read one title in this very popular series. It's a bit hard to imagine why they're so popular. We discussed them in our series Readers' Advisory meeting and agreed that from here readers can move to Disney Fairies and Rodda's Fairy Realm.
Suzy Platt
My 2 year old loves me reading these books to her, she loves fairies. These books are for older than her but they make excellent rainy day books for me to read to her whilst cuddling up together on the sofa.
Alexa
This was a great book. Otherwise known as:THISWASAGREATBOOK. Or:THIS WAS A GREAT BOOK.
Kylie
Kylie marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Eric Misty
Eric Misty marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Meghan
Meghan added it
Aug 12, 2014
Chris Huntley
Chris Huntley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
  • Silvermist and the Ladybug Curse (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #12)
  • Princess (The Puppy Place)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • Detective Camp (A to Z Mysteries: Super Edition, #1)
  • Princess Charlotte and the Birthday Ball (The Tiara Club, #1)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • The Flower Fairies (Fairy Realm, #2)
  • Rosetta's Daring Day (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #14)
  • Puppies in the Pantry (Animal Ark, #3)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Scream for Ice Cream (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #2)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
Daisy Meadows is the pseudonym used for the four writers of the Rainbow Magic children's series: Narinder Dhami, Sue Bentley, Linda Chapman, and Sue Mongredien. Rainbow Magic features differing groups of fairies as main characters, including the Jewel fairies, Weather fairies, Pet fairies, Petal fairies, and Sporty fairies.

Narinder Dhami was born in Wolverhampton, England on November 15, 1958. Sh...more
More about Daisy Meadows...
Ruby the Red Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #1) Amber The Orange Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #2) Crystal The Snow Fairy (Rainbow Magic #8; Weather Fairies, #1) Fern The Green Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #4) Sunny The Yellow Fairy (Rainbow Magic, #3)