Start by marking “Piper's Call” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Piper's Call

Beverly R. Fox

Piper's Call

One moment her life was idyllic...then he was gone. Desperate to overcome the paralysis of grief that has gripped her life since the loss of her husband in a tragic hunting accident, Kimberley Piper takes the challenge. But can a closer walk with God truly fill the void? Kim is determined to find out. What begins as a straightforward rescue mission rapidly becomes ...more
Published September 27th 2012 by Essence Publishing (Canada) (first published September 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Piper's Call, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piper's Call

Lin Weich
Feb 25, 2013 Lin Weich rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Christian and general audiences
Recommended to Lin by: know the author
Piper’s Call

Not only is Beverly Fox’s, Piper’s Call, a truly inspirational read, it is a well written adventure.
Kim, her heroine, desperately seeks to understand the devastating loss of her beloved husband. This Christian woman turns to God in an effort to move on. As their relationship deepens, His plan is revealed and Kimberley’s life changes forever.
As the author, Beverly Fox, chronicles Kimberley’s journey towards understanding, she cleverly weaves a plot of adventure and intrigue. What begi
Dave S
Apr 15, 2013 Dave S rated it it was amazing
I was immediately drawn into Piper's Call and couldn't put it down until I finished it- in a day! Don't think that this book is a story just for women, the message running throughout is for everyone. I am a new Christian and really felt that the interaction between the main character and God was exciting and realistic. Piper's Call was easy to read and kept my attention whilst making me want to get out my own Bible and start talking to God.
Barb
Mar 11, 2013 Barb rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It is the tale of a woman who has lost her husband to a hunting accident and how she gets her life back on track and grows closer to God. It had me laughing out loud in parts and wiping my eyes in others. I would definitely recommend this read to anyone who is looking for an entertaining story with enough action to move along, but that also contains a deeper message that we can all learn from.
Roy Fox
Apr 18, 2013 Roy Fox rated it it was amazing
My wife and I enjoyed the down to earth characters in Piper's Call. Kimberley Piper's walk with God was inspiring, as she learnt to listen to that "still, small voice". The author inserted the spiritual growth of the heroine into an entertaining story that makes for an easy read. This is a must read for new Christians!
Kat
Apr 15, 2013 Kat rated it it was amazing
This book made me reassess my own relationship with God and brought more clearly into focus how personal He is in wanting to be involved in my everyday life. Through the heroine’s conversations with God I really enjoyed how the author stayed true to scripture whilst bringing God as a real entity into an ordinary person’s life.
Katie Easley
Katie Easley marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014